What's new

Jailed Mohammad Amir blames PCB for lack of education

aik tu chori aur upar se seena zori ameer if blaming anyone for education he must blame himself rather than anyone and i must be thankful to birtish law and speacially judge cook i still think this punishment is low atleast given them 2 years of jail may be more than that and also given jail to mazhar majeed for ploting this against team 5 years jail so in future no one dares to do it

Kaif: As i understand , A player has to sign on one of this guidelines document's. he is also shown video's on action to take if approached for any inappropriate actions. There is a Do's and Dont's guidelines that this Video's cover. All players go through this training.

So, how can we blame Pak board?

Well, if you have a Chairman like Ejaz Butt, you have to blame the board for their part as well.

Mazhar Majeed was at team meetings, but non-related people are not allowed. What were the managers, tour manager, and security officer doing?

PCB could have taken action early on and criminal proceedings might have been avoided.

I have sympathies for this guy and the judge has given him sufficient relaxation considering his age. I wish that all other players involved in such activities must be taken to task.

These guys have betrayed the Pakistani Nation.They deserve nothing less then jail.

I wonder why people think M. Amir needed any nurturing or guidelines to tell him legal from illegal. What M. Amir complains about now is the fact that he was not aware he may face jail term for his criminal activities.....however as they saying goes, don't do the crime if you can't do time.

All this blame shifting is happening only because he was caught. Everything was hunky dory till the moolaah was flowing in. Simple case of a dishonest person getting greedy and taking a bribe to decieve and indulge in cheating his own country. Now he will blame the other cheats like Salman Butt & others. This blame shifting is nothing new of course. It is a standard practice after being caught with the hand in the cookie jar!

Well, if you have a Chairman like Ejaz Butt, you have to blame the board for their part as well.

Mazhar Majeed was at team meetings, but non-related people are not allowed. What were the managers, tour manager, and security officer doing?
PCB could have taken action early on and criminal proceedings might have been avoided.

Maybe they are all on the take! But the last has not been heard in this saga. After these guys go to jail and see their careers being over, they will start spilling the beans on the others in the gang too. It is accepted as the psychology of the dishonest anyway.

Maybe they are all on the take! But the last has not been heard in this saga. After these guys go to jail and see their careers being over, they will start spilling the beans on the others in the gang too. It is accepted as the psychology of the dishonest anyway.

This was not said by the players, rather footages were seen on media

PCB is to blame because it selected players like these. Very soon its going to be blamed again for Akmal duo.

isko goli maaro, Daant ki dukaan aka kamran akmal ko andar daalo, sabse bada luchha hai wo! Mr. Butter Fingers

Last edited by a moderator:

I really hate this cheater, cricket ka mazaaak bana ke rakkha hai :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering what will happen to these guys when they'll go back to pakistan after jail..

I'm wondering what will happen to these guys when they'll go back to pakistan after jail..

arrey kuch nai hoga, 2 din ghar may chhup k padey rehangay, log bhul jaayengay ,teesray din bahr niklengay ghumengay firengay haram ka apisa lootayengay, or fir 4th din wapis pakistan TEAM may :D its their regular trend :tup:

they might not go back at all to Pakistan. May end up applying for political assylum in britain due to various litigations that may surface in Pakistan & ofcourse threat to their personal well being!!

Back
Top Bottom