What's new

Jaguar Crashed in UP, Pilot killed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few air crafts, few training, few crashes !

WOW!!! can you shed some insight into the ''few training'' part?

enlighten and intrigue me --especially keep in mind the plethora of training and exercises that have been succesfully conducted just in the past couple years alone

fewer aircrafts -- of course. But in terms of training hours, PAF has many ace pilots as well some who are converting to Block 50 aircrafts at this time.

in your case, seems ''more aircrafts...a shortage of pilots to fly those aircrafts....same level of training.....better access to funds, and despite that, a horrific maintenance record and flight safety standards exhibited by HAL

After mig its Jaguar are we going to hear the next is a mirage has crashed .

no mate jags and migs have been going down from some time now the crash rate of su30 mki mirage 2000 and of mig 29 are very low

WOW!!! can you shed some insight into the ''few training'' part?

enlighten and intrigue me --especially keep in mind the plethora of training and exercises that have been succesfully conducted just in the past couple years alone

fewer aircrafts -- of course. But in terms of training hours, PAF has many ace pilots as well some who are converting to Block 50 aircrafts at this time.

in your case, seems ''more aircrafts...a shortage of pilots to fly those aircrafts....same level of training.....better access to funds, and despite that, a horrific maintenance record and flight safety standards exhibited by HAL

Gee ! I was not even referring to any country in specific !

This is like releasing all of your frustrations by yelling at other. Calm down kid. :drag:

lol dude you called a retired army man who served during kargil a kid grow up and smell some coffee

lol dude you called a retired army man who served during kargil a kid grow up and smell some coffee

It doesnt take a genius to know that. But waqas119 admitted he is not one !

If I am being mentioned, then yes, I was in Kargil and that is not all either!

But I will confess that I am a kid to such stalwarts of military that I see here, oozing with such insight that it would baffle Guderian!

But the impression you can get from that post is of some maggotous vile imbecile guzzling with frustration, vindictive butthead and the scaly yeast infection. He should raise his level of post to earn some respect.

''baffle'' seems to have negative connotations....

i will hand you the mic and ask you to enlighten me what exactly is it I said which you may have found ''baffling''

Gee ! I was not even referring to any country in specific !

you were CLEARLY making references to the IAF and the PAF....and i already went ahead and debunked this above quote in a subsequent post which you may refer to (#111)

wtfffffffffffffffff is happening ????????????????????

But the impression you can get from that post is of some maggotous vile imbecile guzzling with frustration, vindictive butthead and the scaly yeast infection. He should raise his level of post to earn some respect.

And what about ur language does it hold any good

well unlike some others, IAF has the fuel to fly!!

LOL.. Comin frm a indian proffesional so typical... even ex indian army people have got banned before n will continue to..

Anyways on topic... i guess indian fuel is so heavy tht it causes ur jets to fall frm the sky.. LOL

You have to aircraft to crash.

and those aircraft should be those who have paid for.

Freebies crashing is no big deal!

Every airforce pays for jets excluding afghan airforce... as a proffesional ur knowledge of military affairs is embarassing..

Once you attacked me via PM but I did not reply, but now enough of your BS. You loser will be always a loser..... Stop lying and take the fact.

Source....

Written by moinansari on May-12-09 2:19pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A great 'Indian' source indeed.

Its the second time ur barking and im reporting ur post...

Here:
‪Indian Air Force:- Worst Crash Record In The World‬‏ - YouTube
Indian Air Force crash history • (The Fighter Control Mess) • FighterControl
include 1 jet more.
WAFF | World's Armed Forces Forum: The India Air Force has the worst crash record in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom