What's new

J15 vs MIG29k, Naval Tejas

Indian pilots indeed are the leading world experts in crashing jet fighters.
US Navy has lost most number of planes among all navies. So you are wrong here. Check your facts.

US Navy has lost most number of planes among all navies. So you are wrong here. Check your facts.

they were lost in combat.

99% of your pilots killed themselves during day-to-day non-combat operations.

Tejas can spank j10 and JF17ny day.

I thought it is better than F-22?

I am 100% sure Tejas fitted with some big indian mouth can handle 5-10 J-20/J-31 easily.

LAMO! J-15 is a longe range, multirole fighter just like the Mig-29K. How the J-15 has better Radar as it is based on X and L band radar and has ASEA which the current model of Mig-29K lacks. Judging by the airframe of the two fighters, it is more evident that the J-15 and J-16 has less RCS than Mig-29/HAL Tejas. Indian Military products and project tend involve lots of faliures like China, but we have a better record. (Not being Bias here :p:)

I am 100% sure Tejas fitted with some big indian mouth can handle 5-10 J-20/J-31 easily.

Don't worry worry about the third generation "indeginous" Tejas! Their world class 'potent' Arjun tank can distroy much of China's Armed forces.

its called peace time attrition dummy. your country goes through a lot worse, but you dont know about it because big daddy CCP keeps that info locked away.

Not better than an F22. but it can handle most chinese jets once it comes out

We had and have way way more planes than you ever have, and we have operated much longer in flight than you do. We had and have been in way more wars and bigger scale combat engagement than you can imagine. And we fly way more hours than you do. Of course we lost more planes. We put them in combat while yours just going back and forth sightseeing. We learned from them and became the best air force by a big margin in the world. Meanwhile India is one of the worst air forces in the world. You took the cake when your pilots crashed more planes than anyone on per miles flown. The India Air Force has the worst crash record in the world

LAMO! J-15 is a longe range, multirole fighter just like the Mig-29K. How the J-15 has better Radar as it is based on X and L band radar and has ASEA which the current model of Mig-29K lacks. Judging by the airframe of the two fighters, it is more evident that the J-15 and J-16 has less RCS than Mig-29/HAL Tejas. Indian Military products and project tend involve lots of faliures like China, but we have a better record. (Not being Bias here :p:)

Indian navy was offered the SU33 (original of the chinese copy j15), and yet rejected that for mig29k.
why would we do that/?

Don't worry worry about the third generation "indeginous" Tejas! Their world class 'potent' Arjun tank can distroy much of China's Armed forces.

in all fairness, we dont need world class items to destroy cheap knockoffs our enemies have :lol:

We had and have way way more planes than you ever have, and we have operated much longer in flight than you do. We had and have been in way more wars and bigger scale fighting engagement than you can imagine. And we fly way more hours than you do. Of course we lost more planes. We put them in fighting while yours just going back and forth sightseeing. We learned from them and became the best air force by a big margin in the world. Meanwhile India is one of the worst air forces in the world. You took the cake when your pilots crashed more planes than anyone on per miles flown. The India Air Force has the worst crash record in the world

Dont WE yourself you false flagger :rofl: quoting from a pakistani website lol :lol:

By the way the real americans know what we are capable of:

"The Indian Air Force is a world-class air force with great aircraft, great pilots, and great leadership," said Capt. Marcus Wilson, an Aggressor pilot at Nellis and the team chief for the exercise.

Indian planners combined the use of top-line fighters like this Su-30 with older types and impressive, innovative tactics.
Credit: USAF TSGT. KEITH BROWN

there's a lot more
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/27931-iaf-pilots-among-best.html

J-15 & Mig29 is ok, but what kind of an delusional fantasy wet dreamer would put non-existent naval tejas into the comparison?:pop:

@KRAIT
fighter is assembly of high techs of mechanical industry, electronic industry,materials science and aircraft industry which india is not good at(or at least not the world class).
why do so many indians praise LCA ?
is it overestimated?
waiting for bjective assessment:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT
fighter is assembly of high techs of mechanical industry, electronic industry,materials science and aircraft industry which india is not good at(or at least not the world class).
why do so many indians praise LCA ?
is it overestimated?
waiting for bjective assessment:bunny:
Buddy, where did I over assessed LCA. India is quite behind in aerospace. We have long way to go and only joint development, foreign companies consultancy, ToT and dedicated funding for future tech along with current tech can help Indian industry to catch up. India built space program, nuke sub missile defense system due to this approach.

I personally will like comparison between Mig29K and J-15. Mig has quite a long track record. So its even too early to compare it with J-15. Operational performance and test performance can be quite different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, where did I over assessed LCA. India is quite behind in aerospace. We have long way to go and only joint development, foreign companies consultancy, ToT and dedicated funding for future tech along with current tech can help Indian industry to catch up. India built space program, nuke sub missile defense system due to this approach.

I personally will like comparison between Mig29K and J-15. Mig has quite a long track record. So its even too early to compare it with J-15. Operational performance and test performance can be quite different.

i'm not refering it to you.the reason i ask you this question is that i found there are too many tollers and you are not among them.

India will never be able to develop a fully indigenous aerospace or defence industry as long as it continues to rely on joint production and tech transfers deals from abroad. These nations and companies have no interest to let India become a independent aerospace and defence power so that they loose one of their biggest customers. And allow India to compete with them on the international market. But they are simply out there to make money for themselves off of India and other countries that they have these sort of arrangements with. They give you enough to satisfy you're ego but never enough to let you master the entire tech cycle so that you will be continually dependent on them. The more money India spends on these deals the less money India has to spend on developing her own technology, industry and produce her own weapons.

Back
Top Bottom