What's new

J15 vs MIG29k, Naval Tejas

India will never be able to develop a fully indigenous aerospace or defence industry as long as it continues to rely on joint production and tech transfers deals from abroad. These nations and companies have no interest to let India become a independent aerospace and defence power so that they loose one of their biggest customers. And allow India to compete with them on the international market. But they are simply out there to make money for themselves off of India and other countries that they have these sort of arrangements with. They give you enough to satisfy you're ego but never enough to let you master the entire tech cycle so that you will be continually dependent on them. The more money India spends on these deals the less money India has to spend on developing her own technology, industry and produce her own weapons.
Then you don't have any idea about how India developed its IT industry, Research and Development centers, Advanced Computing facilities, research in nanotechnology, its other defense programs, and other programs that I already mentioned.

Its not just India, many nations learned and developed this way. And its hard for you to see because you haven't been exposed to research, I presume.

one sec posting link now..........................

LAMO! J-15 is a longe range, multirole fighter just like the Mig-29K. How the J-15 has better Radar as it is based on X and L band radar and has ASEA which the current model of Mig-29K lacks. Judging by the airframe of the two fighters, it is more evident that the J-15 and J-16 has less RCS than Mig-29/HAL Tejas. Indian Military products and project tend involve lots of faliures like China, but we have a better record. (Not being Bias here :p:)

Don't worry worry about the third generation "indeginous" Tejas! Their world class 'potent' Arjun tank can distroy much of China's Armed forces.

NO AESA ONLY PESA that too doubtful ...... so link here enjoy
http://wareye.com/j-10b-fighters-passive-phased-array-radar-exposured

Thread still going on.
He He He
only thread i ever created.
Hats off to me.
Note: On a serious note, now it feels lyk a dumb thread to me.
HaPpY new YeaR EVERYONE

@peaceful Cut your personal attacks. If you can't discuss in civility then take a hike.

Also, if you want to bash India, you will have all the stats, but if you want to know what India has provided, then you have to search for it.

You find what you want. Be mature, not naive.

Happy New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
j15 4th gen

mig 29k 4.75 gen

Actually, Mig 29K is a 4th gen fighter, J15 if it really comes with AESA a 4.5 gen fighter. The 4.75 or 4++ are only fighters with current design, but stealth features like internal weapon bays.

Actually, Mig 29K is a 4th gen fighter, J15 if it really comes with AESA a 4.5 gen fighter. The 4.75 or 4++ are only fighters with current design, but stealth features like internal weapon bays.

Sancho, since I have noticed that your comments are generally not BS. But since you are calling J15 a 4.5gen fighter, I would love to know based on what facts are U calling so? And if you can provide the link for its features.

Sancho, since I have noticed that your comments are generally not BS. But since you are calling J15 a 4.5gen fighter, I would love to know based on what facts are U calling so? And if you can provide the link for its features.
Read again what he write

Back
Top Bottom