What's new

J10B ready to enter service

these are old picture
haven't got any new picture since then
hard to believe how can they keep the secrate
i mean it's an airplane it need to fly to do the test and someone will see....

Now I truly understand that there are people out there with no sense of humor.

You only didnt understand my sense of humor.. it doesn't mean only if i put :lol: , :D, :partay: represents humor.. from my sarcastic comment you can understand that i have enjoyed your humor and i have mocked my indian friend too :D

DUDE , what you know about planes tell me baccha ?
More than you.....Atleast enough that i can tell by looking at J 10 and Typhoon that they are 2 different planes not copies......

PS: This Baccha can make you pregnent....

Last edited:
More than you.....Atleast enough that i can tell by looking at J 10 and Typhoon that they are 2 different planes not copies......

Couldn't agree more. The delta-canard configuration is more popular than most people give them credit for. If you think that J-10 is a rip off of Eurofighter and Lavi then so are Rafale, Gripen, and the cancelled Novi Avion and Atlas Cheetah.

Couldn't agree more. The delta-canard configuration is more popular than most people give them credit for. If you think that J-10 is a rip off of Eurofighter and Lavi then so are Rafale, Gripen, and the cancelled Novi Avion and Atlas Cheetah.
why no one call Gripen copy of typhoon....Both have delta-canard configuration....

Or Rafale copy of Gripen.....Or Typhoon copy of Lavi....etc etc.....

if i go by his logic.....Su 30 is copy of F 15......FGFA is copy of F22......and so on so far.

@mjnaushad DUDE , read my earlier post........why i said that J 10 is copy of lavi

You mean this?

hey i know that chinese are far ahead of us......I appreciate that they are making good fighters INDIGENIOUSLY.......

some chinese on these forum were talking that INDIAN HAL DHRUV is copy of MBB/Kawasaki BK 117 and Eurocopter EC 145

just my reply to those people......

How is this different from fighting trolls by trolling? The DHRUV is not a copy of Eurocopter and neither is the J-10 a copy of LAVI. So instead of giving counter-proof to why the DHRUV is an original design you decided to get some "payback" by saying that the J-10 is a rip-off too? Logical....

@mjnaushad DUDE , read my earlier post........why i said that J 10 is copy of lavi
Then you dont know the history who started this crap talk here.....Go talk to your fellow country men......Indian comments on copy this copy that are started long before when any chinese even talked about indian equipment......Have problem with a post...Report it...Dont ******* troll on other tread.....

You can get the **** out now.....

During the 2006 Farnborough Airshow, the Russian Siberian Aeronautical Research Institute (SibNIA) confirmed its participation in the J-10 program. According to the article, this participation was limited to observation and instruction as "scientific guides." The sources also claimed that the J-10 was based on the canceled Israeli IAI Lavi.

Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

go check out wikipedia...............if u believe in it........

During the 2006 Farnborough Airshow, the Russian Siberian Aeronautical Research Institute (SibNIA) confirmed its participation in the J-10 program. According to the article, this participation was limited to observation and instruction as "scientific guides." The sources also claimed that the J-10 was based on the canceled Israeli IAI Lavi.

The problem is I don't believe it. You know that the history/English professors here in the United States will fail you if you referenced material from wikipedia, right?

Design of Lavi does look pretty same ..

IAI-Lavi-B-2-hatzerim-2.jpg

IAI-Lavi-B-2-hatzerim-1.jpg

iai_lavi.jpg

lavi.gif

LAVI.jpg

being getting help from Lavi Project.....

Now quoting janes
Russian aerospace engineers have confirmed to Jane's that China's Chengdu J-10 fighter aircraft benefited from significant, direct input from Israel's Lavi programme - including access to the Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI) Lavi aircraft itself.

Which means these things were legally bought from Israel. As access was given to Lavi itself...

So now tell me what is this.....If J10 is copy because it legally bought the programe input then Dhruv is also a copy...So is MKI,......

At that time MBB of Germany, later merged with France’s Aerospatiale to form Eurocopter, supported the program and indeed the Dhruv bears a strong resemblance to MBB’s smaller BK 117 model.

HAL?s Dhruv shows solid performance: AINonline

Back
Top Bottom