What's new

J10B ready to enter service

But if i remember correctly, the 1031 prototype was also firs seen in the yellow color and later in the CAF paint scheme even though it was yet in testing stages.

this one?

it wasn't the standard color ,it looks like a navy painting to me,as There's a rumor that navy force is very interested in this bird

Last edited:
this one?

it wasn't the standard color ,it looks like a navy painting to me,as There's a rumor that navy force is very interested in this bird

Hmmmmmm, well lets see what future has in store for this bird.

May be the 1031 was for navy guys to test and this one is for the CAF as it has the logo of the CAF.

Excellent news.

Does anyone know how many J-10B PLAAF are planning to induct?

Excellent news.

Does anyone know how many J-10B PLAAF are planning to induct?

the scheme indicates that PLAAF has decided to induct it....so i think Industrial production would have started.....

How do you know its J10B? I really dont know the difference thats why asking.

Look at the airinlet, it is angled forward and you can see a DSI bump. this is J10B.
Araz

I think that patterned camouflage is signature of the testing facility at Yanliang. Both the air force and the navy have their camouflage uniformly coloured.

J-10s.jpg

If these are J 10B's then i dont see IRST on it...Also can some chinese member read what is written on the read banner behind teh 4th aircraft.

why can't you just go on Google and type J-10B and see what design it has. Major thing to differentiate it from older J-10s is the DSI intake, so plzzz Google J-10B and see the difference.

In this above pic, these are the J-10As or original J-10s.

why can't you just go on Google and type J-10B and see what design it has. Major thing to differentiate it from older J-10s is the DSI intake, so plzzz Google J-10B and see the difference.

In this above pic, these are the J-10As or original J-10s.
ohhh......My bad....

Post deleted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom