What's new

J-XY - maybe J-35 - next generation carrier-borne fighter

J31 and J35 will remain 2 different variant of same jet as per role or they become entirely separate jets

J31 and J35 will remain 2 different variant of same jet as per role or they become entirely separate jets

The J31 was a technology demonstrator - it is now dead. The J35 is the offical programme for the PLAAN and it will form the basis of a PLAAF variant if the PLAAF want it.

Here is a good resource on the programme.

I‘m well aware that the PLAAF does not care on my opinion .. in the same way no-one cares about your
abstruse claims here! :smitten:
he's just saying what you're doing
plz be nice to others

Last edited:
rather; you must know PLAAF does NOT care if you complain;
please remember this forum is just fan site
If this forum is a fan site than why you're here??, your useless/baseless egoistic posts/nonsense are worth noting here, every new Chinese military jets had CGI images before it had been revealed by PLAAF, for Example J10 had a CGI images before its Revealed by PLAAF and same goes to J20

If this forum is a fan site than why you're here??, your useless/baseless egoistic posts/nonsense are worth noting here, every new Chinese military jets had CGI images before it had been revealed by PLAAF, for Example J10 had a CGI images before its Revealed by PLAAF and same goes to J20
yes it's great fan site with information;; so we're here to share such common interests;;;
it seems china usually releases CG images and mock-ups before it makes (but NOT sure for all new jets;;; should it?) I don't know why you guys hate him but let be nice for forum;;

yes it's great fan site with information;; so we're here to share such common interests;;;
it seems china usually releases CG images and mock-ups before it makes (but NOT sure for all new jets;;; should it?) I don't know why you guys hate him but let be nice for forum;;
He always insulted ànd taunt others ànd always pretend to that he knows all aerospace technologies that's why we hate him and this forum is also discuss strategies/ tactics geopolitical situation of the world aerospace technologies etc etc

He always insulted ànd taunt others ànd always pretend to that he knows all aerospace technologies that's why we hate him and this forum is also discuss strategies/ tactics geopolitical situation of the world aerospace technologies etc etc
we must acknowledge we share only leaked or common information on this forum;;; it's NOT like government office, meaning that information access is basically limited;;; we discuss what happened but be careful when we discuss what will happen;;; anyway it's great fan site; I like it

we must acknowledge we share only leaked or common information on this forum;;; it's NOT like government office, meaning that information access is basically limited;;; we discuss what happened but be careful when we discuss what will happen;;; anyway it's great fan site; I like it
So tell us which forums are backed by govt and official sources in internet world?

Back
Top Bottom