What's new

J-XY - maybe J-35 - next generation carrier-borne fighter

What might appear soon 😮... the J-35, but this image looks still like a model or at best a nice CG.

(Image via @caster5 from lt.cjdby.net)

1610788484083.png

Wowww is it real image or CG it is looks real leathel weapon or when they come on production line...

IMO a CG at best ... just look at the details on the gear, the tail hook - which looks rather crude - and the nozzles.

I really won't complain if the true SAC J-35 would look like this! :smitten:
I don't like the fact that it doesn't have side bays. Given the amount of time they worked on the platform, I would have preferred it if they enlarged the plane and use WS-15 as engines instead.

Is this the SAC J-35 preparing for its maiden flight or yet another hyped post in the Chinese social media? 😮

"Shenyang test station message, is preparing for the first flight of the year"

Or is it simply the rear of FC-31 no. 31003? 🤔

via https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2689614&extra=page=1

View attachment 709711
View attachment 709712
View attachment 709714
Chinese netizens always refer to maiden flight as 首飞, and first flight as 第一飞。

Since the original Chinese article is using the words first flight rather than maiden flight, then you got the idea.

Having saying that, there is still a possibility of a maiden flight though I would I think it is a very slim possibility in regard to this particular article, i.e. it may refer to first flight of the year for 31003.

I expect the first prototype of J35 will first appear in taxi run test rather than a maiden flight.

Chinese netizens always refer to maiden flight as 首飞, and first flight as 第一飞。

Since the original Chinese article is using the words first flight rather than maiden flight, then you got the idea.

Having saying that, there is still a possibility of a maiden flight though I would I think it is a very slim possibility in regard to this particular article, i.e. it may refer to first flight of the year for 31003.

I expect the first prototype of J35 will first appear in taxi run test rather than a maiden flight.

Thanks, even if a disappointment ... so "only" the first flight of 31003 in 2021.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom