What's new

J-XY - maybe J-35 - next generation carrier-borne fighter

:pop:
1.JPG

Anyhow, if there is even the slightest signs similar to the KJ-600 then I gonna take it as done. He said the next nine days as of Jan. 2nd, I personally will even give him the allowance for the next 90 days :D

Let's embrace another great news in making... :coffee:

I do believe the 2021 will in no way be less grandeur than the 2020 for the PLA Watchers.

Because raj47 aka sino soldier aka akasa was banned at sino defence.
At first I thought you're kidding but some look at SDF found it's true that the arduous SinoSoldier has been granted a one-month holiday there for expressing his genuine attitude... too bad that he suffered a short lapse thus forgot to put back his face mask during this pandemic period ... It's all about the Y-20B flying with the WS-20 engine -- true or false :toast_sign: btw correction: SinoSoldier there but no more here <==> Akasa here but not there (mutual-exclusive presence) ; dunno about raj47 --> did you mean this fantastic IND Col Vinayak Bhat (Retd)? :p:

SinoSoldier's genuine feel on China at the SDF Forum 2020-12.jpg

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know the difference between J31 03 Prototype and the J35(other than the folding wings and stronger landing gears).

Back
Top Bottom