What's new

J-XY - maybe J-35 - next generation carrier-borne fighter

Bring in AMCA is considered way off topic since we are comparing something flying now with a cow dung project that may eventually end up being a plane by the end of this century.

It's a fair comparison of two fighter projects that are more or less of the same weight category and function.

Don't let your emotions get in the way of fact and reality.

It's a fair comparison of two fighter projects that are more or less of the same weight category and function.

Its not fair to compare an Chinese fighter up and flying with a PPT project, especially a indian one.

I can just compare my own 8th generation super space fighter project with the cow dump called AMCA, its a fairer comparison, you know, PPT vs PPT.

Very interesting development.

If this bird manages to get fifth-generation avionics, genuine radar-absorbent material, airframe redesigns to reduce its RCS, and a new suite of AAMs, it might potentially come close to matching the performance of the AMCA in the far future.

Not a bad start for a country that was until very recently still mostly reliant on a geriatric fleet of MiG-21 derivatives and Q-5 Fantans.

Either this is pure irony I missed to notice or a plain stupid post aimed again - and already with results as you see on the comments - to initiate a flame war

Congrats!

No, it's nothing but a plain stupid attempt of trolling!

Very interesting development.

If this bird manages to get fifth-generation avionics, genuine radar-absorbent material, airframe redesigns to reduce its RCS, and a new suite of AAMs, it might potentially come close to matching the performance of the AMCA in the far future.

Not a bad start for a country that was until very recently still mostly reliant on a geriatric fleet of MiG-21 derivatives and Q-5 Fantans.
Damn, SinoSoldier’s at it again.

Either this is pure irony I missed to notice or a plain stupid post aimed again - and already with results as you see on the comments - to initiate a flame war

Congrats!

No, it's nothing but a plain stupid attempt of trolling!

Indians have no irony. They actually believe it is fair comparison between their aspirational stuff and the real stuff that China has flying. We've seen it before time and again. lol

B128171A-0194-4D1C-B474-0870BA7595A9.jpeg

BTW, this marks the first time I've seen neon-green instead of banana-yellow on a Chinese proto.

Back
Top Bottom