What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

Woah buddy let's not even go there........

It's a FACT that India oppresses kashmiris, not to say that Pakistan doesn't in my opinion. But you would have to be very inconsiderate to think that India is just killing the bad monster in Kashmir. You know there is a reason why a lot of people there are asking for independence. I honestly don't understand how anyone can even overlook what is being done in kashmir, so I was rather surprised by your comment. Go visit and live there, you all, indians and pakistanis have turned it into a prison!! Then you ask "ohh why do they want independence??...hmm...must be the terrorists" !! :)

Have you visited Indian Kashmir? Have you visited Srinagar? Have you spoken to the dwellers of the valley?

Do you really think people there want "independence", like they used to 25 years back?

No, they want peace, stability, and opportunity. And you know what hampers peace there? The exploits of a certain neighbouring country that wants to steal their land. Not because they care for kashmiris or kashmiri culture, but because it is the only national dream they have.

Indian kashmiris are doing a lot better than many other states in India, and better than most parts of pakistan.

Entire pakistan army and half of pakistan should have committed suicide if they had any shame, if this is how it works.

KINDLY note that : we have Pakistan Army and we are Pakistanis hence brave enough to face any thing that gets in our path may it be the present WOT

not Indian Army or Indians

Peace

and RIP to the poor soul :angel:

Woah buddy let's not even go there........

It's a FACT that India oppresses kashmiris, not to say that Pakistan doesn't in my opinion. But you would have to be very inconsiderate to think that India is just killing the bad monster in Kashmir. You know there is a reason why a lot of people there are asking for independence. I honestly don't understand how anyone can even overlook what is being done in kashmir, so I was rather surprised by your comment. Go visit and live there, you all, indians and pakistanis have turned it into a prison!! Then you ask "ohh why do they want independence??...hmm...must be the terrorists" !! :)

Things were pretty peaceful until 1989. ANd then the Pakistanis and the Kashmiri started all going g-had mode on India, and we be like, bi-tchesss, your g-had aint nothing on us. And we reverse g-haded your a$$e$, and now all the kashmiris and pakistanis are like :cry: why did we g-had :cry:

KINDLY note that : we have Pakistan Army and we are Pakistanis hence brave enough to face any thing that gets in our path may it be the present WOT

not Indian Army or Indians

Peace

and RIP to the poor soul :angel:

Of course, why would Pakistanis be Indians? Here in New York all the Pakistanis are ashmed to be from Pakistan and keep saying they are Indians, I die a little every time I hear a Pakistani say that. Please dont make that a common thing :hang2:

Have you visited Indian Kashmir? Have you visited Srinagar? Have you spoken to the dwellers of the valley?

Do you really think people there want "independence", like they used to 25 years back?

No, they want peace, stability, and opportunity. And you know what hampers peace there? The exploits of a certain neighbouring country that wants to steal their land. Not because they care for kashmiris or kashmiri culture, but because it is the only national dream they have.

Indian kashmiris are doing a lot better than many other states in India, and better than most parts of pakistan.

Yeah they want peace and stability because they are sick of all the bs they have to go through, not because they are loyal to one country over the other. Honestly I understand them...enough is enough....hearing you indians and pakistanis argue for over 60 years can get on anyone's nerves. That's ALL you guys do......but give them the option of independence and see if any of them choose india or pakistan over it, I am sure..... :)

yeah they are better off I am not going to lie. But still prisoners!

India and Pakistan only care for land. That's a fact...they don't care for the kashmiris and even if you keep saying that a thousand times, it won't be true :P

One Indian soldier commits suicide ...in all probabilities due to some personal problem or another....and you rabbits on this forum go into World War 3 mode.

Meanwhile in New Delhi and Islamabad the politicians are going ..."now that it's election time we need to milk the treasury a bit faster before these morons vote us out...Kashmir..who gives a faq about Kashmir..we got elections !" :D

Yeah they want peace and stability because they are sick of all the bs they have to go through, not because they are loyal to one country over the other. Honestly I understand them...enough is enough....hearing you indians and pakistanis argue for over 60 years can get on anyone's nerves. That's ALL you guys do......but give them the option of independence and see if any of them choose india or pakistan over it, I am sure..... :)

India and Pakistan only care for land. That's a fact...they don't care for the kashmiris and even if you keep saying that a thousand times, it won't be true :P

They don't like Yankees meddling in their affairs. Careful or else they will gang up against you. I've seen it happen many times in this forum :D

Of course, why would Pakistanis be Indians? Here in New York all the Pakistanis are ashmed to be from Pakistan and keep saying they are Indians, I die a little every time I hear a Pakistani say that. Please dont make that a common thing :hang2:

those people in new york are free to surrender their nationality any day at any time when the consulate or embassy works.....

One Indian soldier commits suicide ...in all probabilities due to some personal problem or another....and you rabbits on this forum go into World War 3 mode.

Meanwhile in New Delhi and Islamabad the politicians are going ..."now that it's election time we need to milk the treasury a bit faster before these morons vote us out...Kashmir..who gives a faq about Kashmir..we got elections !" :D

They don't like Yankees meddling in their affairs. Careful or else they will gang up against you. I've seen it happen many times in this forum :D

A kashmiri Yankee....I say bring it on :D hahaha this one I can handle :P

A kashmiri Yankee....I say bring it on :D hahaha this one I can handle :P

Dude did you see what these people did to Kashmir???? They are just as vicious on this forum. Trust me :D

Dude did you see what these people did to Kashmir???? They are just as vicious on this forum. Trust me :D

No we kashmiris have been able to keep both india and pakistan in their places for 60 years... I think I can handle them for another 60 minutes :omghaha: it's ok though...you'll help right? ;)

India cares a lot more for kashmiris than the neighbours do, which is why India has given them special status. Only ethnic Kashmiris can reside in Indian kashmir. But not so in pakistani kashmir, which has been overrun by punjabis and sindhis and others.

It's not the arguments that have gotten to the nerves of Indian kashmiris. It's the bombs and violence that took place in their paradise since 1989 due to the "help" of the neighbours, until about 2005 when the Indian security forces managed to put an end to that.

Indians have shed their costly blood to give kashmiris the peace and tranquility they deserve. And Indian Kashmir today is more peaceful than the biggest cities of certain neighbouring countries. Indian kashmiris are not "prisoners" in any sense of the word. They enjoy every freedom guaranteed by the Indian constitution, AND THEN SOME MORE. They enjoy more rights and freedoms than the rest of India.

No we kashmiris have been able to keep both india and pakistan in their places for 60 years... I think I can handle them for another 60 minutes :omghaha: it's ok though...you'll help right? ;)

Them big words. Nope, not gonna allow Indian territory to be taken away...come at the helm of an army and we'll bury you in the valley like we have done before..come as a leader and we'll buy your supporters and you'll still get buried in the valley in due course of time due to the passage of time and your own mortality. Our constitution has no space for secession and we have no space for those who attempt to subvert its writ internally or externally. Other than that, give it a try. :enjoy:

Good riddance to Indian soldiers who commit mass murders of innocent unarmed civilians..............

See who started this, seems you Pakistanis can't stop or hide your happiness over the death of our soldiers.

I think we should resolve Kashmir issue so that we dont have any disputed borders with our neighbors. Time for independent Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom