What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

Lol how no one can answer to my arguments.... just keep on trolling with your blind and narrowminded perceptions...

J&K is ours. Make the L.O.C. the international border and stop crying like little kids....

Better he takes his own life than engage in fracticide or murder innocent civilians as per the intermittent norm
By that logic, many Pakistanis should end their life rather than killing innocent civilians in India and other parts of the world in terrorist strikes.

Respect a soldier. He was not their because he liked it. He was there because Pakistan sent so called Mujaheedins since 1989. He was there defending his country while you supported so called "Freedom Fight".

Just apply a simple logic. Why Kashmir was Peaceful with booming travel and handicraft industries until 1989, when Pakistan started messing up in Kashmir ?

So when next time you comment on Indian soldier, remember that we can say same thing about beheaded Pakistanis soldiers.

Finally the burden of butchering innocents was too much for the young man to bear and so he took his own life rather than listen to the commands of his blood thirsty seniors. May he find ever lasting peace. :angel:
BTW Pakistan and US, both are famous for killing innocent people. I wonder when that burden will make you guys either shoot yourself or at least shut your mouth.

RIP warrior.

Warrior? :what: RIP

Suicide rates among soldiers (all over the world) are disproportionally high as are substance abuse rates. A military has no way of knowing what affect the immense stresses and strains imposed on the mind will have. Most humans are just not wired to endure this kind of pressure especially when operating in a CT environment. The majority of soldiers are taught to deal with this in training but a few are always going to react particularly badly......

Most of the professional militaries do know the reasons .

Yours had also conducted the research which disclosed that Indian army persons in Occupied Kashmir are stressed due to many reasons ,including forced deployment, less leaves and so on.

on a personal note their GUILT Of killing innocent Kashmiries is the bigeest reason Indian armymen are committing suicide and killing own officers.

BTW Pakistan and US, both are famous for killing innocent people. I wonder when that burden will make you guys either shoot yourself or at least shut your mouth.

:lol: suicide incidents in US army are also reported while you will find HARDLY any such incident in Pakistan Army that proves we have done nothing wrong to be guilty of.

Here something interesting data terrorism related casualties in 2012.

Kashmir- 111

while look at Pakistan.
FATA-About 3000
Balochistan- About 950
Karachi- More than 1500
KPK- About 450

Of that 111, how many were terrorists, how many were security forces, how many were civilians? I'm pretty sure most of the fatalities were terrorists themselves.

Brother @Gigawatt our army has committed mass rapes in Kashmir, we should admit our crimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Of that 111, how many were terrorists, how many were security forces, how many were civilians? I'm pretty sure most of the fatalities were terrorists themselves.

84 terrorists, 16 civilians and 17 security forces. Total 117 all time low casualties.

Back
Top Bottom