What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

Since he is already a Pakistani, the analogy would work if he broke Pakistan. He is well on course to do that.

:laugh:

so how many Indian soldiers committed suicide this year in Occupied Kashmir?

No we kashmiris have been able to keep both india and pakistan in their places for 60 years... I think I can handle them for another 60 minutes :omghaha: it's ok though...you'll help right? ;)

Yeah sure. But just regard my role to be that of the UNO :D

It does. Maybe you dont know this, but the Indian army doesn't even operate in Kashmir, only Rashtriya Rifles and police forces do. The RR, after vanquishing the foreign sponsored insurgency, has been presenting as soft a face as possible. They dont use any heavy weapons (only rifles), they don't cause any hardships to civilians. While they do occasionally blow a terrorist hideout to smithereens, the civilian population only sees them as helpers and guides who organise medical, sporting and educational camps. They try their best to bring succour and cheer to a people ravaged by an insidious foreign backed terror initiative:

6549ce63-388e-47b3-a47c-cd247dcfaab3.JPG

612201222367342.jpg

175052ea-49e9-4e47-9303-2e7e77e60ef5.JPG

15marGulabgarh.jpg

I commend you for your efforts at patriotism but alas your analysis of the situation doesn't reflect ground reality or sentiments of majority of the people in question

It'll be hard to "sell" these ideas to those familiar with the conflict

Since he is already a Pakistani, the analogy would work if he broke Pakistan. He is well on course to do that.

Insha allah, Ameen.

That is in 2 decades, not of this year alone as Spring Onion asked.

One can't suddenly grow a brain just because there's a query on the internet that needs answering.

:laugh:

so how many Indian soldiers committed suicide this year in Occupied Kashmir?

Is that what left with you after support for militancy in Kashmir got you nothing but backfired at Pakistan. Do you know more than 600 Pakistani soldiers killed last year.

Your laughing looks extremely bizarre.

Is that what left with you after support for militancy in Kashmir got you nothing but backfired at Pakistan. Do you know more than 600 Pakistani soldiers killed last year.

Brother @Gigawatt we should acknowledge their are serious morale problems in our Indian Army. So many cases of suicide, fratricide, mutinies. Situation is very worrying

Last edited by a moderator:

Must be some kind of a coping mechanism. Faced with a inferno at home without sufficient water to deal with it, some seem to have been reduced to looking over the border and taking solace in every small incident that happens.

Brother @Gigawatt we should acknowledge their are serious morale problems in our Indian Army. So many cases of suicide, fratricide, mutinies. Situation is very worrying

No morale problem with our army since they have given a crushing defeat to Kashmir insurgency led by your Punjabis of Pakistan Tomerror(change your flag).

Then there are those with a brain where sun don't shine, hence oblivious of any other surroundings. I believe i also posted this link as well. !!

Suicides increase in paramilitary forces

More than 600 Pakistani soldiers got killed in Taliban insurgency in 2012 but look at you a guys with misplaced priority trying to feel happy with death of Indian soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
No morale problem with our army since they have given a crushing defeat to Kashmir insurgency led by your Punjabis of Pakistan Tomerror(change your flag).

Brother how do you then explain the Nyoma incident and numerous suicides and fratricides in our Indian Army?

Back
Top Bottom