What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

Have you visited Indian Kashmir? Have you visited Srinagar? Have you spoken to the dwellers of the valley?

Do you really think people there want "independence", like they used to 25 years back?

No, they want peace, stability, and opportunity. And you know what hampers peace there? The exploits of a certain neighbouring country that wants to steal their land. Not because they care for kashmiris or kashmiri culture, but because it is the only national dream they have.

Indian kashmiris are doing a lot better than many other states in India, and better than most parts of pakistan.
I like the way you put it, the only national dream. I see talking to people on this site it could be true.

I think we should resolve Kashmir issue so that we dont have any disputed borders with our neighbors. Time for independent Kashmir

Yes yes we will resolve it #imposter

Good riddance to Indian soldiers who commit mass murders of innocent unarmed civilians..............

When I previously reported a similar comment that violates forum policy by celebrating deaths, @Abu Zolfiqar send me a PM mocking my reporting. So I've sent him this comment too, to give him and the other mods more material to laugh about.

@WebMaster:

Congrats, with such eminent moderators, the objectivity and openness of the forum will be forever upheld.

Last edited by a moderator:
HUMANS! :sarcastic:
fighting over a Dead body. People let God be his judge NOW

Must be the burden of the massacre of so many Kashmiris.

I'd kill myself as well if I had to g through life thinking about that one 5 yr old child I killed and got money from lying that the child was a militant.

I think we should resolve Kashmir issue so that we dont have any disputed borders with our neighbors. Time for independent Kashmir

We won't give you Kashmir, hey falseflag.

India cares a lot more for kashmiris than the neighbours do, which is why India has given them special status. Only ethnic Kashmiris can reside in Indian kashmir. But not so in pakistani kashmir, which has been overrun by punjabis and sindhis and others.

It's not the arguments that have gotten to the nerves of Indian kashmiris. It's the bombs and violence that took place in their paradise since 1989 due to the "help" of the neighbours, until about 2005 when the Indian security forces managed to put an end to that.

Indians have shed their costly blood to give kashmiris the peace and tranquility they deserve. And Indian Kashmir today is more peaceful than the biggest cities of certain neighbouring countries. Indian kashmiris are not "prisoners" in any sense of the word. They enjoy every freedom guaranteed by the Indian constitution, AND THEN SOME MORE. They enjoy more rights and freedoms than the rest of India.

I am sure it does. But it needs to change its approach and make it softer so the people can see the good side of things instead of the soldiers and the abuses.... :P

Them big words. Nope, not gonna allow Indian territory to be taken away...come at the helm of an army and we'll bury you in the valley like we have done before..come as a leader and we'll buy your supporters and you'll still get buried in the valley in due course of time due to the passage of time and your own mortality. Our constitution has no space for secession and we have no space for those who attempt to subvert its writ internally or externally. Other than that, give it a try. :enjoy:

this coming from the world's largest democracy :woot:

I am sure it does. But it needs to change its approach and make it softer so the people can see the good side of things instead of the soldiers and the abuses.... :P
It does. Maybe you dont know this, but the Indian army doesn't even operate in Kashmir, only Rashtriya Rifles and police forces do. The RR, after vanquishing the foreign sponsored insurgency, has been presenting as soft a face as possible. They dont use any heavy weapons (only rifles), they don't cause any hardships to civilians. While they do occasionally blow a terrorist hideout to smithereens, the civilian population only sees them as helpers and guides who organise medical, sporting and educational camps. They try their best to bring succour and cheer to a people ravaged by an insidious foreign backed terror initiative:

6549ce63-388e-47b3-a47c-cd247dcfaab3.JPG

612201222367342.jpg

175052ea-49e9-4e47-9303-2e7e77e60ef5.JPG

15marGulabgarh.jpg

Better for him to die by suicide than to kill more innocent Kashmiris!
RIP anyway!

Things were pretty peaceful until 1989. ANd then the Pakistanis and the Kashmiri started all going g-had mode on India, and we be like, bi-tchesss, your g-had aint nothing on us. And we reverse g-haded your a$$e$, and now all the kashmiris and pakistanis are like :cry: why did we g-had :cry:

Of course, why would Pakistanis be Indians? Here in New York all the Pakistanis are ashmed to be from Pakistan and keep saying they are Indians, I die a little every time I hear a Pakistani say that. Please dont make that a common thing :hang2:

Yeah okay I am a Pakistani born and raised here in NY and not one Pakistani claims to be Indians yet here you are claiming all do. You must have just gotten off your boat boy because it is you coward Indians who come to Pakistanis for protection or the kale bully you losers. That is why your brave Sikhs get fucked up and their dotis removed when we don't help you pussies. :lol:

I was a staunch supporter of military operations, but have learned that the army and people suffers enormously. When the army has no clear objective, they are in trouble.

Has any body thought about the post war trauma.

The innocent people and the army both suffer.

It does. Maybe you dont know this, but the Indian army doesn't even operate in Kashmir, only Rashtriya Rifles and police forces do. The RR, after vanquishing the foreign sponsored insurgency, has been presenting as soft a face as possible. They dont use any heavy weapons (only rifles), they don't cause any hardships to civilians. While they do occasionally blow a terrorist hideout to smithereens, the civilian population only sees them as helpers and guides who organise medical, sporting and educational camps. They try their best to bring succour and cheer to a people ravaged by an insidious foreign backed terror initiative:

This is nice and I am glad its happening but this one is hard to heal. My wishes to the governments trying though! I am personally past the point where anything can persuade me to pick one country over the other. Independence all the way! But still if the indian government is doing this, they should be applauded for trying.

This is nice and I am glad its happening but this one is hard to heal. My wishes to the governments trying though! I am personally past the point where anything can persuade me to pick one country over the other. Independence all the way! But still if the indian government is doing this, they should be applauded for trying.

Things were pretty peaceful until 1989. ANd then the Pakistanis and the Kashmiri started all going g-had mode on India, and we be like, bi-tchesss, your g-had aint nothing on us. And we reverse g-haded your a$$e$, and now all the kashmiris and pakistanis are like :cry: why did we g-had :cry:

FUNNY :omghaha: but politically incorrect :P

Well, think about it this way - the insurgency was fought on Indian soil. It was into Indian kashmir that a steady stream of lashkars and mujahideens and other miscreants flowed in, with weapons and explosives. Indian forces had to fight this insurgency, using only light weapons and a dedicated counter insurgency force (the above mentioned RR). If civilians suffered, and they did, who would you blame? These insurgents, or the professional force that annihilated them using the minimum amount of force possible? India did not use airpower, or artillery or tanks or any heavy weaponry, because the insurgents lived on our soil, among our people. Since the army's organisation was such that each battalion had heavy assets, and were geared for fighting external wars, India raised a lightly armed force to bring peace to the state. Even the main guns on their patrol vehicles were removed, so that Kashmiri citizens could go to work or school without intimidating sights. Compare this with other countries that face insurgencies. Pakistan, Turkey, etc (to say nothing of the middle east) all use fighter jets, helicopter gunships and all other instruments of war on their territory against their own insurgents.

There is no way that India could have quelled the insurgency using lesser force, unless you expect us to fight with sticks and stones against all the trained and armed militants of lashkar e toiba and hizb-ul and harkat-ul mmujahideens. Now that India has fenced the border and put hundreds of thousands of sentries (augmented by all sorts of sensors and UAVs) there to prevent foreign infiltrators, the insurgency has been doused in all but name. And that is why the RR and other armed forces are now healing the wounds and scars suffered by the people of Kashmir.

this coming from the world's largest democracy :woot:

Remind me of how the US propagates democracy again. :coffee:

TellUsYourKnockKnockJokes-22633.jpg

Haven't started using air strikes and aerial bombings in Kashmir, haven't done that for the past 65 years, unlike a certain democracy which fights terrorists by bombing the living daylights out of a neighborhood even if there maybe one lone terrorist allegedly huddled up in there.

Its our territory, we are holding it. Freedom for 1.2 billion people comes at a price, the price of freedom can be exacting..surely America can understand that of all countries. Kashmir is a LIC zone thanks to certain "freedom fighters" there are bound to be enemy casualties, attrition and unfortunately collateral damage. This thread is running on the aforementioned attrition- as you can see wee are paying our share of the price.

Its our territory, we are holding it. Freedom for 1.2 billion people comes at a price, the price of freedom can be exacting..surely America can understand that of all countries. Kashmir is a LIC zone thanks to certain "freedom fighters" there are bound to be enemy casualties, attrition and unfortunately collateral damage. This thread is running on the aforementioned attrition- as you can see wee are paying our share of the price.

Not anymore. The "freedom fighters" have all been freed from the burdens of mortal life. Indian kashmir is more peaceful than many other states of India now, thanks to the RR. Troublemakers are all occupying unmarked graves, and 12.5 million Kashmiris are living peacefully there. The next generation will not see conflict.

Well, think about it this way - the insurgency was fought on Indian soil. It was into Indian kashmir that a steady stream of lashkars and mujahideens and other miscreants flowed in, with weapons and explosives. Indian forces had to fight this insurgency, using only light weapons and a dedicated counter insurgency force (the above mentioned RR). If civilians suffered, and they did, who would you blame? These insurgents, or the professional force that annihilated them using the minimum amount of force possible? India did not use airpower, or artillery or tanks or any heavy weaponry, because the insurgents lived on our soil, among our people. Since the army's organisation was such that each battalion had heavy assets, and were geared for fighting external wars, India raised a lightly armed force to bring peace to the state. Even the main guns on their patrol vehicles were removed, so that Kashmiri citizens could go to work or school without intimidating sights. Compare this with other countries that face insurgencies. Pakistan, Turkey, etc (to say nothing of the middle east) all use fighter jets, helicopter gunships and all other instruments of war on their territory against their own insurgents.

There is no way that India could have quelled the insurgency using lesser force, unless you expect us to fight with sticks and stones against all the trained and armed militants of lashkar e toiba and hizb-ul and harkat-ul mmujahideens. Now that India has fenced the border and put hundreds of thousands of sentries (augmented by all sorts of sensors and UAVs) there to prevent foreign infiltrators, the insurgency has been doused in all but name. And that is why the RR and other armed forces are now healing the wounds and scars suffered by the people of Kashmir.

Fair enough....but what about the rapes, the missing civilians, the unjust arrests.......

I see your point, but you can't possibly be saying that india is as clean as gandhi when it comes to kashmir?

Remind me of how the US propagates democracy again. :coffee:

TellUsYourKnockKnockJokes-22633.jpg

Haven't started using air strikes and aerial bombings in Kashmir, haven't done that for the past 65 years, unlike a certain democracy which fights terrorists by bombing the living daylights out of a neighborhood even if there maybe one lone terrorist allegedly huddled up in there.

Ever occured to you those people might actually be freedome fighter???

Not anymore. The "freedom fighters" have all been freed from the burdens of mortal life. Indian kashmir is more peaceful than many other states of India now, thanks to the RR. Troublemakers are all occupying unmarked graves, and 12.5 million Kashmiris are living peacefully there. The next generation will not see conflict.

The next generation will see independence :P

Back
Top Bottom