What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

brave ones don't hang themselves up, its the cowards who follow all unethical and immoral commands, kill thousands of innocent souls and then get consumed by guilty conscience, why not put a bullet through the head of the commander instead and save your own and thousands of innocents souls.

RIP brave one.

brave ones don't hang themselves up, its the cowards who follow all unethical and immoral commands, kill thousands of innocent souls and then get consumed by guilty conscience, why not put a bullet through the head of the commander instead and save your own and thousands of innocents souls.

You confuse Indian Army with Pakistani Army.

On topic: RIP brave soul.

If only all the soldiers in IOK committed collective suicide to show their moral superiorty. All Pakistanis the world be over would graciously humbled. :rolleyes:

@janon yes I agree with you, India is all powerful. May India gain many more moral victories such as these in the future.

No India is not "all powerful". That term is a logical impossibility. But India is more powerful than its enemies in this particular conflict, and that is all that matters.

And it has the moral high ground too, and will continue to do so, as long as there are pakistanis who gloat at deaths. As I said, Im so glad when people do that. It won't matter one bit to the dead people, and to thee living people, it will demostrate amply who has a shred of humanity in them, and who doesn't.

So people who want to orgasm at the death of a soldier can do so; The powerful and righteous side will read that and pat themselves on the back for belonging to the powerful and righteous side.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only all the soldiers in IOK committed collective suicide to show their moral superiorty. All Pakistanis the world over would graciously humbled. :rolleyes:

Dont worry, for every one Indian brave soldier that dies, we put hundreds of Pakistani terrorists out of their misery in kashmir. The IA kill streaks makes my Counter Strike kill streaks look so bad :cry:

No India is not "all powerful". That term is a logical impossibility. But India is more powerful than its enemies in this particular conflict, and that is all that matters.

And it has the moral high ground too, and will continue to do so, as long as there are pakistanis who gloat at deaths. As I said, Im so glad when people do that. It won't matter one bit to the dead people, and to thee living people, it will demostrate amply who has a shred of humanity in them, and who doesn't.

So people who want to orgasm at the death of a soldier can do so; The powerful and righteous side will read that and pat themselves on the back for belonging to the powerful and righteous side.

Indeed India is more powerful than the people it oppresses in kashmir.

Like 71 .

If only all the soldiers in IOK committed collective suicide to show their moral superiorty. All Pakistanis the world be over would graciously humbled. :rolleyes:

Another admission that the only way pakistanis can get Indian states from India is if all Indians commit suicide. Congratulations, you deserve an award for honesty.

Indians: If you all commit suicide collectively, then the brave pakistanis will be able to steal your lands.

Until then, they will simply keep insulting dead people, like the powerless and unrighteous do.

See who started this, seems you Pakistanis can't stop or hide your happiness over the death of our soldiers.

He committed suicide so what is there to be happy about in the first place ? Anyways End of this discussion here.

Our soldiers aren't bombing unarmed civilian using heavy airforce like Pakistani army bombing and killing their own unarmed civilians in Balochistan and FATA destroying their houses killing their own people and livilehood like cattles, your FC is very famous in Balochistan.

So they are only handing out ladoo and gulab jamun in Kashmir. Nice to know, and since when did I become head of the FC Pakistan? :woot:

Another admission that the only way pakistanis can get Indian states from India is if all Indians commit suicide. Congratulations, you deserve an award for honesty.

This has nothing to do with getting back iok from India, this is about Indian moral superiority.

Say that a thousand times. Repeat a thousand times that India oppresses the people in Kashmir. Because you see, if you say it a thousand times, it will become true.

Nah once is enough. :coffee:

He committed suicide so what is there to be happy about in the first place ? Anyways End of this discussion here.

We don't know. Ask that to your brethren who are happy.

So they are only handing out ladoo and gulab jamun in Kashmir. Nice to know, and since when did I become head of the FC Pakistan? :woot:

They are killing Punjabi terrorists of Pakistan.

Say that a thousand times. Repeat a thousand times that India oppresses the people in Kashmir. Because you see, if you say it a thousand times, it will become true.

Woah buddy let's not even go there........

It's a FACT that India oppresses kashmiris, not to say that Pakistan doesn't in my opinion. But you would have to be very inconsiderate to think that India is just killing the bad monster in Kashmir. You know there is a reason why a lot of people there are asking for independence. I honestly don't understand how anyone can even overlook what is being done in kashmir, so I was rather surprised by your comment. Go visit and live there, you all, indians and pakistanis have turned it into a prison!! Then you ask "ohh why do they want independence??...hmm...must be the terrorists" !! :)

What are you talking about? You make no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom