What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

More than 600 Pakistani soldiers got killed in Taliban insurgency in 2012 but look at you a guys with misplaced priority trying to feel happy with death of Indian soldiers.

As always talking out of context....comprehend the subject before going on a banter did anyone mentioned how many Indian soldiers were killed by the Naxals or the Kasmiri freedom fighters. ??....the subject at hand is completely different. !!

As always talking out of context....comprehend the subject before going on a banter did anyone mentioned how many Indian soldiers were killed by the Naxals or the Kasmiri freedom fighters. ??....the subject at hand is completely different. !!

17 Indian soldiers were martyred by terrorists in Kashmir while the casualties for Pakistan army was 766 in 2012. Balochistan province of few million people alone had more insurgency related casulties compared to whole of India.

Warrior? :what: RIP
Most of the professional militaries do know the reasons .
Yours had also conducted the research which disclosed that Indian army persons in Occupied Kashmir are stressed due to many reasons ,including forced deployment, less leaves and so on.
on a personal note their GUILT Of killing innocent Kashmiries is the bigeest reason Indian armymen are committing suicide and killing own officers.
:lol: suicide incidents in US army are also reported while you will find HARDLY any such incident in Pakistan Army that proves we have done nothing wrong to be guilty of.
Or, for feeling guilty, one has to have a Conscious. :azn:
Remember 1971, still not a single war criminal prosecuted in Pakistan. :D

RIP to the soldier.

Whatever problem was affecting him , suicide is never a solution.

That is in 2 decades, not of this year alone as Spring Onion asked.

The 2000 figure is from a span of two decades and were committed by personnel of the Army, soldiers from BSF, CRPF, ITBP and CISF .

By that logic, many Pakistanis should end their life rather than killing innocent civilians in India and other parts of the world in terrorist strikes.

Respect a soldier. He was not their because he liked it. He was there because Pakistan sent so called Mujaheedins since 1989. He was there defending his country while you supported so called "Freedom Fight".

Just apply a simple logic. Why Kashmir was Peaceful with booming travel and handicraft industries until 1989, when Pakistan started messing up in Kashmir ?

So when next time you comment on Indian soldier, remember that we can say same thing about beheaded Pakistanis soldiers.

BTW Pakistan and US, both are famous for killing innocent people. I wonder when that burden will make you guys either shoot yourself or at least shut your mouth.

Immaterial to us; we view their presence there as illegitimate and not conducive towards reconciliation since Kashmiris themselves see foreign boots as an issue of great contention

By the way I'm not sure were you are when your fellow people pass snide remarks about our troops. Vitriolics from your side give us motivation and more strength, actually. More resolve.

:lol: suicide incidents in US army are also reported while you will find HARDLY any such incident in Pakistan Army that proves we have done nothing wrong to be guilty of.

No! That proves PA doesn't feel guilty of killig civilians (as in 70's) and isn't suicide un-Islamic?

:laugh:

so how many Indian soldiers committed suicide this year in Occupied Kashmir?

If you want the suicide rate of soldiers in Occupied Kashmir , direct this query to pakistan army as they are occupying force.

Finally the burden of butchering innocents was too much for the young man to bear and so he took his own life rather than listen to the commands of his blood thirsty seniors.
Just STFU! You're making this into a bl00dy joke. Why are juveniles encouraged to post on serious forums?

Immaterial to us; we view their presence there as illegitimate and not conducive towards reconciliation since Kashmiris themselves see foreign boots as an issue of great contention By the way I'm not sure were you are when your fellow people pass snide remarks about our troops. Vitriolics from your side give us motivation and more strength, actually. More resolve.
There is a difference. Will you go to that same level what some people do it here. As for foreign boots, I think it has been more than 65 years and still the situation hasn't changed. You can increase whatever you need to get this dream fulfilled, but remember the same thing, the measures and terror you guys use give us motivation and more strength and actually. More resolve.

Lena hai to apni Army bhejo, bhaade ke tattu nahin.

@WebMaster I remember the reason you once gave me, "Not Constructive Enough" and a rule you made about Soldiers and actions against those who disrespect them. :coffee:

Seriously guys, this is how one treats soldiers. :no:

Patriotism depends on how you treat your own soldiers but Humanity depends on how you treat the enemy's.

Last edited by a moderator:
nicely put, I was touched

Especially the whole humanity thing.

Right, anywaayz. There's a reason theres been armed struggle and jihad against indian occupation. And since the underlying cause hasn't been examined or tackled I don't see any paradigm shift in the eyes of the Kashmiris. History has shown that periods of intifada preceded period of relative calm. Periods of calm have been preceded by periods of unrest, civil disobedience and armed struggle.

Regardless of which cycle, we stand by Kashmiris and would continue to back them. It's been unfortunate that the outgoing government kept Kashmir freedom struggle on the back-burner for the sake of a "diplomacy" that rested on delusions and mirages.

Back
Top Bottom