What's new

J&K: Army jawan found hanging from a tree in Samba

How do they know that it was a suicide and not a murder?

A Pakistani talking about morality of a soldier. :girl_wacko:

Where did I say he was moral, the fact that he was there in the first place stands out. :drag:

Entire pakistan army and half of pakistan should have committed suicide if they had any shame, if this is how it works.

A poor disturbed soul ends his life - over a million world over annually do, and these religious nutjobs are here with their superstitious books of hatred and other flying angels crap fit for their intellect.

Okay that is real nice too know. :omghaha:

Where did I say he was moral, the fact that he was there in the first place stands out. :drag:

Okay that is real nice too know. :omghaha:

Should I need to explain, don't force me.

Finally the burden of butchering innocents was too much for the young man to bear and so he took his own life rather than listen to the commands of his blood thirsty seniors. May he find ever lasting peace. :angel:

Better he takes his own life than engage in fracticide or murder innocent civilians as per the intermittent norm

I'm glad to read comments like these. Pakistanis are expressing their happiness that a uniformed soldier of India commited suicide. It's forum policy not to gloat at deaths of anybody (not even terrorists), but if it's Indians, it's all kosher.

It's nice to read comments like these, because it shows us how morally superior we are. Also, we know that these low blows are the refuge of the powerless.

Only the powerful and the superior can be magnanimous. The weak can't. American and British citizens can sit home and express sympathy to dead talibani terrorists, because ultimately they know that the talibani terrorists cant really destroy USA or Britain. But the children of talibanis cannot sit at home and express sympathy for americans, because...well, because they are too busy running for their lives.

Similarly, we Indians can afford to say "RIP" when a pakistani soldier dies, or gets his head stolen by talib dudes, and the whole show is put on youtube. Why? Because ultimately pakistani soldiers are not going to take our lands from us, we are strong and they are weak, in the hostility between India and pak. But just like talibs can do nothing other than shout "Death to america" when their donkey dies, pakistanis have to express glee when an Indian soldier dies for reasons that are irrelevant to the hostilities.

It just reinfoces what everybody knows, that pakistanis are the weak side, they know that no matter what they do, they cannot really harm Indians or Indian soldiers. All thhey can do is show their frustration by violating certain common courtesies, like the rule that nobody should express glee at deaths of human beings.

When somebody does such things, when they expressly break common courtesies, what does that prove? It proves their frustration. It proves that only one side can afford to be magnanimous. It proves that they are unable to vent their anger on a battlefield, and that they prefer to go down the route that gives them shock value. Spitting on a grave, laughing at dead soldiers etc are all great tactics to get attention. But attention and ridicule is all they get by that. The situation on the ground wont change. Kashmir will remain India's, kashmiris will live as Indians. The fiction they want to paint, of "butchering innocents" etc wont really be taken seriously. Even they know that they dont really know the facts of the case, but are simply trying to make Indians angry. We should be glad of these tactics, in that they demonstrate their helplessness as well as their frustration.

LOL at the dudes who have to try these "shock tactics". Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your shock tactics only end up shooting your own foot.

Sorry you took it that way champ; I wasn't expressing happiness

Will be sure to check rest of the elaborate post you wrote a little later

Heartfelt condolences

@janon yes I agree with you, India is all powerful. May India gain many more moral victories such as these in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
and they haven't because their conscience is clear due to their high ethical and moral values and behaviours, so stop trolling and keep continue counting deaths of immoral and unethical scums being consumed by their conscience.

Entire pakistan army and half of pakistan should have committed suicide if they had any shame, if this is how it works.

A poor disturbed soul ends his life - over a million world over annually do, and these religious nutjobs are here with their superstitious books of hatred and other flying angels crap fit for their intellect.

and an indian talking back sarcastically on this topic is equally laughable.

See who started this, seems you Pakistanis can't stop or hide your happiness over the death of our soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom