What's new

J-20 in trouble? The engine problem can stall the devlopment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS-13:
Maximum thrust: 51.2 kilonewtons (11,500 lbf) dry; 86.37 kilonewtons (19,420 lbf) with afterburner
Bypass ratio: 0.57:1

Even if WS-10A is 132Kn ( higly doubt), it it still a reach to get to 180 Kn... Russia has stoped at 147... U.S. took 20 years to provided the Lockheed with a 191 kN engine after rigorous research and development

did ur daddy tellu that or u dremt it up last night ?

I'm talking out of my azz

943224803d1301380859-servers-punctual-issues-funny-pictures-cat-fixes-your-lols-you.jpg

Pointless threat doesn't offer much information, except flamebait. I request the lock for the thread.

It would be a miracle for India itself to pull out a 90kn engine in the next decade, so you should worry about your own engine development first.

THIS ISN't ABOUT INDIA!!!

WHERE DID I MENTION INDIA IN MY POST
Troll/OGER?
?

:woot:

Silly thread!

Already China has the 130KN WS-10A installed on the J-11B and it is rumoured that the 155KN WS-10G is powering one of the J-20 prototypes. I have read somewhere that the expected thrust of WS-15 is expected to approach 170KN, which is more than enough to dogfight with the F-22.

According to the reliable source, WS-15 is going to be tested on J-20, and the maximum afterburner thrust is 170kn, slightly lower than the expected 185kn, but there is still a lot of room of improvement.

:woot:

Silly thread!

Already China has the 130KN WS-10A installed on the J-11B and it is rumoured that the 155KN WS-10G is powering one of the J-20 prototypes. I have read somewhere that the expected thrust of WS-15 is expected to approach 170KN, which is more than enough to dogfight with the F-22.

WHEN HAVE the Chinese overtaken AMERICAN firms like GE and PRAT & WhiTELY???????

Seriously haven't heard the news that CHINA SURPASSED AMERICA IN Turbofans?:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Anyways. Anyone for over-under betting how long this guy lasts before a ban?

PLease PROVIDE ME THE LINK ABOUT THIS 100+ kN... and i will close my thread!

DIDN't the CHINESE buy Russian englines RD-91 for JF-17?? HAHAHAH now all of a sudden the are supperior to Russia...

GUYS IF THIS IS ALL TRUE, WHY WOULD J-20 USE S-117(Al-41F) with 143 kN engines for FIRST FLIGHT?????????:azn:

According to the reliable source, WS-15 is going to be tested on J-20, and the maximum afterburner thrust is 170kn, slightly lower than the expected 185kn, but there is still a lot of room of improvement.

DIDN't the CHINESE buy Russian englines RD-91 for JF-17?? HAHAHAH now all of a sudden the are supperior to Russia...

GUYS IF THIS IS ALL TRUE, WHY WOULD J-20 USE S-117(Al-41F) with 143 kN engines for FIRST FLIGHT????????

Anyways. Anyone for over-under betting how long this guy lasts before a ban?

My bet is in the next hour or so.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

GUYS IF THIS IS ALL TRUE, WHY WOULD J-20 USE S-117(Al-41F) with 143 kN engines for FIRST FLIGHT????????

Cause the plane probably won't take off if they used engines with 90 kN thrust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom