What's new

J-15 Can Cover 1,000 km Attack Radius

non monseuir chinois tiger :),J'aime anglais parce que je veux apprendre mieux et tu parle bon francais quebècois.. Est-ce que tu habite dans le Québec?
je suis en utilisant le clavier bilingue :(
I am using a bilingual keyboard arrrrrrr

What province are you from, just curious because your francais is alot better than most of my friends with a hint of english offcourse but we are all victims of that :)

I live in Laval Quebec.

BTW, i think les anglophones du Canada sont beaucoup mieux que les anglophones de l'Etat-Unis. :coffee:

I live in Laval Quebec.

BTW, i think les anglophones du Canada sont beaucoup mieux que les anglophones de l'Etat-Unis. :coffee:

ahh laval , its a great town personally and i will take it as a compliment that you find our anglais better than united states. How do you find quebec if you do not mind asking.

ahh laval , its a great town personally and i will take it as a compliment that you find our anglais better than united states. How do you find quebec if you do not mind asking.

Beautiful place. And for some personal reason, i like it better than the rest of Canada. :coffee:

So all variant of F16 developed in 76?? Russia developed their jet when they need it as per their technology and as per their requirement (every one knows China is still well behind Russia in terms of fighter jets). If Chinese jet is more advanced so it’s not at all shocking because there is a difference of almost 15-17 years.

Why you are getting frustrate with a simple logic?? and still China need to prove that J15 is better than Su33.
Its not about logic..

Its about repeating an understood thing .. to rub in some cynical BS.
Its about going to new lows to somehow downplay the accomplishment.
That is the moronic gesture being pointed out.

That has more to do with the efficiency of the engine and the composites used.

No it has more to do with internal fuel volume and aerodynamics ex: drag, lift, ect. One good reason the SU-35's range was increased was because of more room for internal fuel, more fuel equals more weight. And sorry but most of any aircraft is made of composites. Carbon/resin based composites aren't going to make a big difference in weight especially since the outer skin of flankers is made of thin lightweight alloys.

Newer avionics and engines can save a lot of weight when compared to older versions.

And by attack radius I assume that the article is talking about combat radius, in which case 1,000 km is not that great for a Flanker, albeit we are talking about heavier carrier based aircraft. This is not to down play the J-15 because 1000km is nothing to sneeze at even with conservative payload figures but we don't know the figures.

Weapons load and fuel figures are also not known, which effect range drastically. Are we talking a full combat load or half load with external fuel tanks? And this not only applies to Chinese aircraft but to every aircraft. I often find different performance date for the same aircraft depending on source, this is because the figures that were given were under different circumstances.

With the coming catapult system, the attack range of the J-15 will be increased again. :coffee:

Has China seriously devloped this tech? And has it modified the J-15 (SU-33) to operate from CATOBAR carriers? Converting a STOBAR configured fighter to CATOBAR is no easy task and not somthing you'd nessercarily retrofit onto an airframe that wasn't intially deisgned for catapult-launches.

1000 km??

well that is something.
well done china.

Mr Geng was careful in divulging only the minimum information to the media and even that the parameters are impressive.

Mr Geng was actually telling the whole truth and divulging all the info. System bus and processor speed. We all know how long it takes for computers to advance that a chip that is older........

Its not about logic..

Its about repeating an understood thing .. to rub in some cynical BS.
Its about going to new lows to somehow downplay the accomplishment.
That is the moronic gesture being pointed out.

Its only about logic nothing else .. Its really laughable when some Pakistani feeling proud of Chinese development even when its not related to them any how.

I said a simple thing in my first post but dnt know how fake pride(even nothing related to them) of some Pakistani got hurt and now even mod join this bash party.

Has China seriously devloped this tech? And has it modified the J-15 (SU-33) to operate from CATOBAR carriers? Converting a STOBAR configured fighter to CATOBAR is no easy task and not somthing you'd nessercarily retrofit onto an airframe that wasn't intially deisgned for catapult-launches.

Actually China did start to develop the catapult system or even EMALS long time ago.

But the current landing gear of J-15 is only for STOBAR, while the landing gear of J-31 is already made for CATOBAR.

So in the future, the new J-15 will also feature the landing gear for CATOBAR. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom