What's new

J-15 Can Cover 1,000 km Attack Radius

Don't take things literally nor was the example meant for an individual.....consider it like a bewildered divorcee eating her heart out at witnessing next door couple's happy life. !!

Errrr that was the point dude.
If one is biit@h that doesn't mean all look like her are bit@hes.

My point was against generalising things. Like I said in some other thread Kasaab was a Pakistani and a terrorist that doesn't mean every Pakistani is a terrorist. So it's better to keep things to point and not to generalise ;)

And I am really interested when and how did Oscar sir got that info. Means common I never seen that in my whole educational life. Infact we complete the journey with co-operation ;)

The reason is not affordability, you can get soft loans from either russians or China easily then Pakistan. The problem is J-11B/BS or J-15 at this point of time cannot be offered by China for certain reasons until Chinese WS series Engines really mature and all domestic orders are fulfilled for J-11/J-11/J-10 series. Otherwise russians will never allow China Flankers with russian engines.

BAF alternative would be either Mig-29 or FC-1 with IFR and couple of Air Refuellers.

As I've said before, Bangladesh did look into Su-27s not too long ago under a $1 billion loan deal with Russia. It didn't get through.
Bangladesh wants to buy Russia

And so was the purchase of 8 additional MiG-29s which didn't see the light:
Bangladesh also opted out of its initial plans to purchase eight advanced Mig-29 fighter jets because of their $500 million price tag.
Russia, Bangladesh Seal $1 Billion Arms Deal | Defense News | defensenews.com

Errrr that was the point dude.
If one is biit@h that doesn't mean all look like her are bit@hes.

My point was against generalising things. Like I said in some other thread Kasaab was a Pakistani and a terrorist that doesn't mean every Pakistani is a terrorist. So it's better to keep things to point and not to generalise ;)

And I am really interested when and how did Oscar sir got that info. Means common I never seen that in my whole educational life. Infact we complete the journey with co-operation ;)

Aren't you taking it a bit personally, likewise Oscar isn't directing his example to an individual race.
"Our car is better than yours" is not from a bygone era....what the gentleman said is a general perception....it's in human nature....an ancient race. !!

Aren't you taking it a bit personally, likewise Oscar isn't directing his example to an individual race.
"Our car is better than yours" is not from a bygone era....what the gentleman said is a general perception....it's in human nature....an ancient race. !!

Yes but he didn't fail to write Indians ;)
What those exceptions from India as you seem to be demonstrating have is cheap jealousy..*
The sort you have when you see a better car with a neighbor.. when you see him achieve something.
its beyond personal.. its genetic.. like a congenial disease it creeps up within you in all stages of life.

When you are studying you soo wish that your fellow Indian student fails and you succeed.. even if he has done well you will backbite about him all over the place in all efforts to make sure that he does not look good.

How about only students or why not Pakistani students ???

Our car is better than your car is better than Indian car is better than Pakistani car isn't it ???

P.S. my comment has reference to few thread in which I crossed Oscar sir. So lets wait for him to reply. And let's not ruin thus thread :tup:

Yes but he didn't fail to write Indians ;)

How about only students or why not Pakistani students ???

Our car is better than your car is better than Indian car is better than Pakistani car isn't it ???

P.S. my comment has reference to few thread in which I crossed Oscar sir. So lets wait for him to reply. And let's not ruin thus thread :tup:

While addressing an Indian member, it would seem ideal to say....."Your fellow Somalian student" :D.......yea let's not digress from the topic. :cheers:

Hahahaah Oscar sir ...... And you said I took a cheap shot on Kasab ;)

You kinda like generalising things. Don't you ???

Not interested in anything of this mud business just curious were did you get the Bolded part ???
I being an Indian never come across this phenomena. We worked together to clear exams if you know what I mean ;)

Had you seen the "exception" tag.. you would have understood..
And I have seen these exceptions.. running around here to the gora sb course director trying to butter him up.
complaining against fellow Indians who have done them no wrong other than simply performing better and being smarter..infact.. does this phenomenon restrict itself to Indians.. likely not.. but so far out here.. I have seen only Indians practicing it.. to utmost disbelief actually.. because I usually took it as an understood norm that Pakistanis usually spare no chance to backstab each other abroad..and Indians stick together..
well.. apparently no one is ganga-washed anywhere..

there are the 15% exceptions everywhere.. all over.. every community.. every forum.

it a sad sad thing.. the lack of appreciation...
Infact.. I think the person best represented by the Indian media themselves is that born in pondicherry guy from three idiots..
no matter what, it was beneath his ego to appreciate the efforts of someone.

Any way.. this could be a long debate..

I will reiterate my appreciation for the Chinese.. regardless of who or what they are.
The J-15 has the potential to become the longest ranged carrier aircraft operating from any platform.. and equipped with the right weapons. a deadly force.

Had you seen the "exception" tag.. you would have understood..
And I have seen these exceptions.. running around here to the gora sb course director trying to butter him up.
complaining against fellow Indians who have done them no wrong other than simply performing better and being smarter..

it a sad sad thing.. the lack of appreciation.

So I missed the exception tag AGIAN ;)

Yu are right on the last line though. Least agree on that.

Found some interesting statistics on the J-15 vis-a-vis the SU-33. The Flying Shark appears to be in a different class than the Russian aircraft.

Not really, the J15 is a navalised J11 multi role fighter but the knowledge to navalise the fighter came from the Su33.
The reason why the avionics of the Su33 are older is, that the Su33 is a naval Su27 version, not a naval version of the later upgraded and multi role Su35 or Su 30, so it's nothing special nor different, J15 is just based on a later Flanker version and therefor has other techs or capabilities, but still remains to be a "Chinese" Flanker version.

F-16s were deployed actively operational in 1976 and still F-16s being developed in 2012. What is your moronic point, it has been evidently explained J-15 is 80% completely different and has nothing in common apart from Airframe design. EW/Avionics/Radar/Missiles and list goes on are completely different.

Just as Mitsubishi F-2 is a varient of the F16 and since it was developed later, obviously have a lot of differences with the older US versions, but it still remains an F16 varient!

I dont have the details for Rafale M (carrier based version). Its C variant < 1000 km while land based (not relevant though) > 1500km

Combat Range 1 300 km

Caractéristiques du Dassault-Aviation Rafale M [in french]

We will roll this EMALS out; in the near future! Then the doubters and bashers will get their rests!

ChinaEMALS.jpg

S0D20121206145542MT560033.jpg

How far away will our next carrier-based fighters (J-15 variant?) which will be compatible with the EMALS be launching for their first flight when the EMALS finishes its testing? another 10 years?

Back
Top Bottom