What's new

J-15 Can Cover 1,000 km Attack Radius

There are also more subtle differences in the J-15 when compared to the Su-33.. slight optimization in general aerodynamic form.. difference in where the wing folds.. etc.
Apart from avionics improvements which are obviously considerable.. the J-15 also has a more refined digital FLCS..

It should be..

Su 33 developed in 1995 and J15 in 2010-12.

F-16s were deployed actively operational in 1976 and still F-16s being developed in 2012. What is your moronic point, it has been evidently explained J-15 is 80% completely different and has nothing in common apart from Airframe design. EW/Avionics/Radar/Missiles and list goes on are completely different.

With the coming catapult system, the attack range of the J-15 will be increased again. :coffee:

As far as the catapult system is concerned, are there any links in anglais out there as I am curious about the state of catapult system that is in R&D currently in chine as there is not alot of info out there.

F-16s were deployed actively operational in 1976 and still F-16s being developed in 2012. What is your moronic point, it has been evidently explained J-15 is 80% completely different and has nothing in common apart from Airframe design. EW/Avionics/Radar/Missiles and list goes on are completely different.

Can you elaborate on what blocs of F-16 as pakistani armforces employ different variants, am i right? , merci in advance!!!

if they are replacing their j-11 with j-15 then they sould sell/lease their j-11 to bangladesh,nepal,srilanka,indonesia,malaysia:butcher:

The J-11B is just as indigenous as the J-15.

I think most countries will perhaps more interest on J-10 and JF-17 than J-11.

Pakistan, for example, will keep developing the future blocks of JF-17 along with China, also set the deal of J-31. :coffee:

The J-11B is just as indigenous as the J-15.

I think most countries will perhaps more interest on J-10 and JF-17 than J-11.

Pakistan, for example, will keep developing the future blocks of JF-17 along with China, set the deal of J-31. :coffee:

i know j-11 is locally developed and produce but those countries i mention use twin engine platform and j-15 being more advanced then j-11 i thought would naturally replace the j-11

As far as the catapult system is concerned, are there any links in anglais out there as I am curious about the state of catapult system that is in R&D currently in chine as there is not alot of info out there.

Nah, the catapult system is our indigenous technology.

En tout cas, tu croyais que les anglais sont aussi genereux? :coffee:

So all variant of F16 developed in 76?? Russia developed their jet when they need it as per their technology and as per their requirement (every one knows China is still well behind Russia in terms of fighter jets). If Chinese jet is more advanced so it’s not at all shocking because there is a difference of almost 15-17 years.

What is your moronic point

Why you are getting frustrate with a simple logic?? and still China need to prove that J15 is better than Su33.

i know j-11 is locally developed and produce but those countries i mention use twin engine platform and j-15 being more advanced then j-11 i thought would naturally replace the j-11

J-15 is for aircraft carrier, while J-11 is for air force.

They are parallel, not the predecessor and successor.

Nah, the catapult system is our indigenous technology.

En tout cas, tu croyais que les anglais sont aussi genereux? :coffee:

non monseuir chinois tiger :),J'aime anglais parce que je veux apprendre mieux et tu parle bon francais quebècois.. Est-ce que tu habite dans le Québec?
je suis en utilisant le clavier bilingue :(
I am using a bilingual keyboard arrrrrrr

What province are you from, just curious because your francais is alot better than most of my friends with a hint of english offcourse but we are all victims of that :)

So all variant of F16 developed in 76?? Russia developed their jet when they need it as per their technology and as per their requirement (every one knows China is still well behind Russia in terms of fighter jets). If Chinese jet is more advanced so it’s not at all shocking because there is a difference of almost 15-17 years.

and still China need to prove that J15 is better than Su33.

I don't need to get into troll contest and will not Answer you, it is clear you hindustanis know it but you try to derail Thread.

If you want the answer you already Answered.
Russia developed their jet when they need it as per their technology and as per their requirement That is what PLANF did but heavily developed. Under any circumstance a 1993 su-33 cannot be compared to modern j-15 and over the top russians have reserved limited number of funds to upgrade su-33 that too is not ambitious or sooner.

This makes no sense, the Production of the SU-33 stopped in the 1990's, and to date very little has been done to the avionics. So now the Question is what is your point? In contrast, the F-16's from the 1970's are not the same F-16's that are produced today while the SU-33 is the original version from the 1990's.

This makes no sense, the Production of the SU-33 stopped in the mid 1990's, and to date very little has been done to the avionics. So now the Question is what is your point? In contrast, the F-16's from the 1970's are not the same F-16's that are produced today while the SU-33 is the original version from the 1990's.

i think what he is saying is that their is no advancement on su-33 platform from russia F-16 today have countless upgrades performed to it to make it operational/deterrent. Same thing with the j-15 the avionics/fire/other things are very advance compared to russian su-33, its like comparing a bugati veroyn(j-15) with a honda civic single cam(su-33)

Back
Top Bottom