What's new

J-10C for PAF - Hypothetical Scenario

They don't need to cover whole of Pakistan, they just need to cover just 50km inside of Pakistan.
Na they need to cover whole Pakistan as far as (quetta) Baluchistan ( Jacabad airbase) to get early warning, their ground based radars has enough range to cover 50 km with the Pakistani territory, what are you smoking, and go research before you post

Na they need to cover whole Pakistan as far as (quetta) Baluchistan ( Jacabad airbase) to get early warning, their ground based radars has enough range to cover 50 km with the Pakistani territory, what are you smoking, and go research before you post
50 km? Give me links, proof, etc.

Final time I will say this here but again, MiG-31 is the best option for Pakistan however unrealistic. Pakistan would win the air war completely if it could only take out Indian AWACS will using Pakistani AWACS to completely decimate Indian air force BVRAAM combat.

th
original-4299374-1.jpg

Trust me, Indian AWACS can operate safely outside of range of PAF and still get vital data about PAF targets.
they have to cover whole Pakistan where their long range ground based AESA could not able to reach, their AWACS need to come close 100-150 km from border, if not tell me what is the purpose of their AWACS, and do research before you post here

Back
Top Bottom