What's new

J-10 has been deployed in Xizang (Tibet)

It won't be border skirmish, and China's hit-and-run tactics will be useless.
China faces a 1971; though perhaps it doesn't realize this.
Tibet will be liberated just as Bangladesh was.
The shitty thing is that Tibet is not some 2000+ km from Chinese mainland :lol: ... Going by your logic , what about the seven little sisters and Assam itself ? :azn:

one more seriously denail and delusional indian to PDF, welcome to join the clown force that keep entertaining us

Honestly speaking my wish was that PAF have ordered the J-10/J-10S instead of F-16 Block-52s and even didn't went for older F-16s Block-15s as there airframes have been pushed to their limits and we have received the money for the 28 planes in terms of soya bean oil/palm oil in 90s. So we only need to upgrade 31 F-16s like 10 in U.S and 21 in Turkey. 50-70 J-10/J-10S would make a serious difference and would be helpful in replacing some older mirages as well and now we can order some more 50-70 J-10B/J-10BS other the planed 300+ JF-17s.
I really wanted to know the cost of J-10/J-10S in 2004?

Your user name is quite suited for your comment.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

!962, was a sneak attack just like the Japs in 1945. Come on, I guess you cannot win a war without surprising an adversary that you think you cannot overcome. I guess I see what you and the Pakis have in common....
Let me give you some advice. Learn to fight better and you won't get your *** kicked so easily.

In 1962, your leaders sent troops to occupy the disputed area. As a result, the PLA launched coordinated attacks and inflicted three times the casualties.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

What BS logic. Besides the USSR, who has the US ever stolen tech from? China? Iran? Pakistan? LOL....CHina steals and reverses engineers because you don;t thave the capacity to build from scratch like the US.....admit that. US sells weapons to Taiwan, so small, tiny Taiwan can protect itself from the neighborhood bully.

China invented the basis for all modern military technologies, everything from guns to air support. Learn history, kid.

Stealing? What did we steal? The IAF crash rates? The faulty oxygen generator on the F-22? Search up any modern Chinese weapon and you will not see a foreign name in its history. Research, kid.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

getasset.aspx

indian-air-force-sukhoi-su-30mki.jpg

Funny how the label says "Su-30MKI" when these are clearly Rafales. Get your understanding of your aircraft right before using them. Won't work well against PAF's J-10Bs anyways.

Funny how the label says "Su-30MKI" when these are clearly Rafales. Get your understanding of your aircraft right before using them. Won't work well against PAF's J-10Bs anyways.
Apparently majority of indian members suffer from this. Instead of "Think before you speak" they usually turn out to be,"Speak, dont bother to think before speaking again".
I was reading through a so called analyst's blog where he was admiring SU-30. With four pages stuffed with blah blah blah, the first comment was enough,"Sir its MKI not MK1" :lol:

Indians can't do anything. Before collecting all types of pens, they should try to make sure whether they are capable of writing or not on China and Pakistan:rofl:

Honestly speaking my wish was that PAF have ordered the J-10/J-10S in 2004 instead of F-16 Block-52s and even didn't went for older F-16s Block-15s as there airframes have been pushed to their limits and we have received the money for the 28 planes in terms of soya bean oil/palm oil in 90s. So we only need to upgrade 31 F-16s like 10 in U.S and 21 in Turkey. 50-70 J-10/J-10S would make a serious difference and would be helpful in replacing some older mirages as well and now we can order some more 50-70 J-10B/J-10BS other the planed 300+ JF-17s.
I really wanted to know the cost of J-10/J-10S in 2004?

I don't know , Indian SU30 are more advance then chinese, Well chinese are also want Israeli advance technologies but counldnt get it so made inferior one and claims to be superior etc etc.

Copy cat designs are not always superiors . I makes me laugh that when other members call LCA a Mirage copy only due to delta wing , but forget Pal planes design are all west ran based , F-16/euro fighter design , SU 30 design etc.

I don't know why chinese & PAK proud about, Indian planes are always technology superior then chinese since ages, Indian SU30 Uses thrust vector while chinese just started to use it.

I don't know , Indian SU30 are more advance then chinese, Well chinese are also want Israeli advance technologies but counldnt get it so made inferior one and claims to be superior etc etc.

Copy cat designs are not always superiors . I makes me laugh that when other members call LCA a Mirage copy only due to delta wing , but forget Pal planes design are all west ran based , F-16/euro fighter design , SU 30 design etc.

I don't know why chinese & PAK proud about, Indian planes are always technology superior then chinese since ages, Indian SU30 Uses thrust vector while chinese just started to use it.

More advanced? Larger observability, smaller radar, lower thrust to weight ratio, lack of integration, pathetic turn rate, and it's "more advanced"?

one more seriously denail and delusional indian to PDF, welcome to join the clown force that keep entertaining us

Actually, it is your folks who are deluded.

Guess, nobody is even aware of the events of the 1962 border conflict .... which involved only 10,000 Indian soldiers.

Even PLA used only 80,000 soldiers.

If someone reads those numbers, one would think it was a "war" (LOL they call it war) held in 1500 BC between two primitive city-states... not between India and China whose combined population even then was more than 1 Billion.

Those chinese who fantasise that 1962 conflict was a "war of historic proportions" ..... are nothing but kids with no ideas, what modern day wars look like (in scale and sophistication):

Read your own history and that of other comtemporary wars ... e.g. Japanese romping china (1937-45) .. note the number of troops involved.

Or, for example about Bangladesh Liberation War (1971) .. or even the Indo-Pak war of 1965.

If the 1962 conflict is what the chinese benchmark their own army ...... I think only mongolia should consider them a threat.

And then these chinese fanboys talk about "delusion".... Go, watch "3 Idiots" movie. It will teach you some common sense.

Back
Top Bottom