What's new

J-10 has been deployed in Xizang (Tibet)

As they are building these in good numbers, they had to deploy them everywhere.We have also deployed our front line assets near Chinese border. Its a normal procedure.

the differences are:

1. we design and build our weapons. you buy from russia and the US.
2. our economy is 4 times as large as yours.

the differences are:

1. we design and build our weapons. you buy from russia and the US.
2. our economy is 4 times as large as yours.

Yeah. :victory: Now J-10 also uses Chinese engines. That means that China can build J-10s as many as it wants per year without depending on Russian inferior engines!:china:

Yeah. :victory: Now J-10 also uses Chinese engines. That means that China can build J-10s as many as it wants per year without depending on Russian inferior engines!:china:

There is no pictures proving that the WS10A is fitted on the J10A so far.And I doubt the PLAAF will bulid too many J10As.I think it is the time to start the J10B production which will fit the gap before the J20 induction.
Plus deploying the fighters on Tibet will need specifical engine.I think currentlly we have no problem to operate the J11A and the J10A on Tibet.While still theres no prof that the JH7A could be operated there.

There is no pictures proving that the WS10A is fitted on the J10A so far.And I doubt the PLAAF will bulid too many J10As.I think it is the time to start the J10B production which will fit the gap before the J20 induction.
Plus deploying the fighters on Tibet will need specifical engine.I think currentlly we have no problem to operate the J11A and the J10A on Tibet.While still theres no prof that the JH7A could be operated there.

indeed, i still remember a documentary that USAF operates F-16s in Alaska at temps upto -45 (below this, there is no air operations). not every fighter can operate in all climates. So thats why we see J-10 there, not along J-11s and Su-30MKK. btw there is no sense in operating a maritime striker like JH-7A from Tibet even if its engines can withstand that temprature

As they are building these in good numbers, they had to deploy them everywhere.We have also deployed our front line assets near Chinese border. Its a normal procedure.

i dont think there is any necessity to start a fight ...........

:lol:..that was funny indeed...titanium alloys have very high tensile strength and toughness (even at extreme temperatures), light weight, extraordinary corrosion resistance, and ability to withstand extreme temperatures. why would not CAC be inclined towards this.....here help yourself
Titanium Alloys for Aeroengine and Airframe Applications

Thanks for the info. I am not an Engineer so didnt know, but I learn. All I knew was titanium was really tough but also extremely expensive.

Good,now u have deployed them,Start attacking,why waiting,Start surgical strikes...
But wait a minute,Su-30Mki is stationed near u r borders,
china's frontline fighter is Su-30MKK (One can know why J-10 is not China's frontline fighter),And Mki is the superior to any Sukhoi deployed in the world,Do u think J-10 will work against Su-30MKI???
And only 2 J-10,Better place some 200 j-10 for ur security...

U the No1 importer of weapons, there is no need to be proud of the SU 30 MKI which is 100 foreign that is Russian body, Sionist radar, software and weapons system and US training. In contrast the J 10 is 100% China and we are proud of it given that despite the strict technological and weapons embargoes imposed by the West China has been able to mass produced the J10. India should try to enter in a war against China with its own weapons instead of relying on US, EU and Sionist weapons and other technologies. India is so coward that it is prootesting against the handful second hand weapons the US is selling to Pakistan.:china::pakistan:

indeed, i still remember a documentary that USAF operates F-16s in Alaska at temps upto -45 (below this, there is no air operations). not every fighter can operate in all climates. So thats why we see J-10 there, not along J-11s and Su-30MKK. btw there is no sense in operating a maritime striker like JH-7A from Tibet even if its engines can withstand that temprature

Not only the PLAN,the PLAAF also operates some JH7As.So far the PLAs deep strike ability on Tibet is highly depent on the BMs and long rang cruis missiles operated by the 2nd artillery.And the J11A almost has no air to ground ability,even for the J11B and J10A the ability is limited.So its urgent for the PLAAF to operate some dedicated strikers like JH7A on Tibet.

U the No1 importer of weapons, there is no need to be proud of the SU 30 MKI which is 100 foreign that is Russian body, Sionist radar, software and weapons system and US training. In contrast the J 10 is 100% China and we are proud of it given that despite the strict technological and weapons embargoes imposed by the West China has been able to mass produced the J10. India should try to enter in a war against China with its own weapons instead of relying on US, EU and Sionist weapons and other technologies. India is so coward that it is prootesting against the handful second hand weapons the US is selling to Pakistan.:china::pakistan:
that bolded part made u r whole statement dumb and BS:rofl:

Not only the PLAN,the PLAAF also operates some JH7As.So far the PLAs deep strike ability on Tibet is highly depent on the BMs and long rang cruis missiles operated by the 2nd artillery.And the J11A almost has no air to ground ability,even for the J11B and J10A the ability is limited.So its urgent for the PLAAF to operate some dedicated strikers like JH7A on Tibet.

Why not send some Su-30s over as well? The naval airforce is using it as a high end strike fighter.

Why not send some Su-30s over as well? The naval airforce is using it as a high end strike fighter.

We may see AS aircrafts over there as the time progresses, not the strike Platform. This J-10 makes sense in a way that the 1st objective of PLAAF would be to deter the IAF strike platforms (MKIs) by placing Air superiority ACs like J-10.PLA has adequate advantage over IA in both strength and weaponry so a there would be a limited need for CAS or Ground support. The strikes can be achieved by ballistic missiles in which China enjoys an edge at the moment over India. So i dont see much for a strike platform. IMHO we would continue to see J-10As operating while J-10Bs may also be placed there as they would have greater A2A ability and enhanced A2G.

Well the obvious answer is that the bigger game is in the east.

Whenever Indians start accusing China of aggression/justifying their border buildup, I point to this map

http://*****************/wa/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/chinese-airfields.gif

See the number of airfields in the Chengdu MR versus the number of airfields etc in the eastern MR.

Good,now u have deployed them,Start attacking,why waiting,Start surgical strikes...
But wait a minute,Su-30Mki is stationed near u r borders,
china's frontline fighter is Su-30MKK (One can know why J-10 is not China's frontline fighter),And Mki is the superior to any Sukhoi deployed in the world,Do u think J-10 will work against Su-30MKI???
And only 2 J-10,Better place some 200 j-10 for ur security...

China's front-line fighter is NOT the Su-30MKK. China's front-line fighter currently is the J-11BS and J-10B.

J-10B have AESA radar, stealthy RAM coating, DSI for further RCS induction, and 3-dimensional vector thrust. J-10B also has IRST. RCS is 0.3 m, which is almost comparable to that of the F-35.

An article at Grande Strategy said that the J-10B can only be matched in air-to-air combat by a Eurofighter, assuming that the Eurofighter also has AESA radars.

The indigeniously-developed J-11B have less than 3 m of RCS (as compared with 25 m RCS of Su-30MKI). It has extremely powerful engines, is the first heavy fighter to use onboard oxygen-generator, has 350 km range radar, and extremely high maneuverability. J-11B has higher speed, higher ceiling, and higher climb rate than the Su-30MKI.

J-10A is not a front-line fighter for any region. It's simply there to do some training.

And the Su-30MKI isn't the best Sukhoi or Flanker out there. Check out the Su-35BM and the Su-37. Not to mention the Su-47.:disagree:

No war. Peace.

China's front-line fighter is NOT the Su-30MKK. China's front-line fighter currently is the J-11BS and J-10B.

J-10B have AESA radar, stealthy RAM coating, DSI for further RCS induction, and 3-dimensional vector thrust. J-10B also has IRST. RCS is 0.3 m, which is almost comparable to that of the F-35.

An article at Grande Strategy said that the J-10B can only be matched in air-to-air combat by a Eurofighter, assuming that the Eurofighter also has AESA radars.

The indigeniously-developed J-11B have less than 3 m of RCS (as compared with 25 m RCS of Su-30MKI). It has extremely powerful engines, is the first heavy fighter to use onboard oxygen-generator, has 350 km range radar, and extremely high maneuverability. J-11B has higher speed, higher ceiling, and higher climb rate than the Su-30MKI.

J-10A is not a front-line fighter for any region. It's simply there to do some training.

And the Su-30MKI isn't the best Sukhoi or Flanker out there. Check out the Su-35BM and the Su-37. Not to mention the Su-47.:disagree:

No war. Peace.

Corrections:

The usage of AESA radar on the J-10B, while highly likely, is still speculative at this point. I don't think that stealth coating was applied and the plane definitely doesn't have TVC.

Su-47 is not a flanker variant.

Back
Top Bottom