What's new

J-10 has been deployed in Xizang (Tibet)

If the 1962 conflict is what the chinese benchmark their own army ...... I think only mongolia should consider them a threat.

3Idiots,

I thought there is only 1 idiot, but looks like it costs 3 idiots to make you. Perhaps 5?

If you think PLA benchmarks itself with 1962 conflict, you are overestimating yourself. Indian Army is not worthy anybody to benchmark against. To benchmark against India is a shame, as India army is 100000 times sh!ttier than Mogolian army. 1962 conflict with India is like a dragon licking off a clownish mosquito. PLA benchmarks itself with USA. Korea War was a benchmark in history.

Read up more history, 3 idiots, to reduce the number of idiots.

Best wishes.

Keep thinking that and you'll end up with another 1962, in the air this time.

Korea War was a benchmark in history.

So, now you guys change from "1962 in the air" to "Korean war in the air" .... good, at least some sense has dawned.

A friendly advice: Don't mess up with India - as I said earlier, china faces 1971; though it doesn't realize it.

gpit: Watch the movie, it's something you need.

So, now you guys change from "1962 in the air" to "Korean war in the air" .... good, at least some sense has dawned.

A friendly advice: Don't mess up with India - as I said earlier, china faces 1971; though it doesn't realize it.

gpit: Watch the movie, it's something you need.

bollywood? pleasae dont...

well, that's the only one available in china (atleast legitimately).

good that you already watched it.

it is a terrible movie, which failed to present the reality of india.

the singing & dancing elements in those stupid movies just make me feel sick.

it is a terrible movie, which failed to present the reality of india.

the singing & dancing elements in those stupid movies just make me feel sick.

Indeed... people like you need to see it, the most.

Btw.. for your distorted world view, you can always watch "Slumdog Millionaire" (though, it not a bollywood production). However, it will end up distorting you further, I'm sorry to say.

nice pics for the J-10 deployment, will cause Indians to tremble with fear.....:D

Honestly speaking my wish was that PAF have ordered the J-10/J-10S in 2004 instead of F-16 Block-52s and even didn't went for older F-16s Block-15s as there airframes have been pushed to their limits and we have received the money for the 28 planes in terms of soya bean oil/palm oil in 90s. So we only need to upgrade 31 F-16s like 10 in U.S and 21 in Turkey. 50-70 J-10/J-10S would make a serious difference and would be helpful in replacing some older mirages as well and now we can order some more 50-70 J-10B/J-10BS other the planed 300+ JF-17s.
I really wanted to know the cost of J-10/J-10S in 2004?

I don't know , Indian SU30 are more advance then chinese, Well chinese are also want Israeli advance technologies but counldnt get it so made inferior one and claims to be superior etc etc.

Copy cat designs are not always superiors . I makes me laugh that when other members call LCA a Mirage copy only due to delta wing , but forget Pal planes design are all west ran based , F-16/euro fighter design , SU 30 design etc.

I don't know why chinese & PAK proud about, Indian planes are always technology superior then chinese since ages, Indian SU30 Uses thrust vector while chinese just started to use it.

Okay, i sanction you the right to live in ur dreams. Happy Mast---rbtion.

nice pics for the J-10 deployment, will cause Indians to tremble with fear.....:D

Ya ya...... we are very afraid of you both. This J-10 is a real High IQ people made plane. IT is tested and proved. We are really scared of it and you guys.

Get a life you bunch of Jokers. Still living in dreams "Once Upon a time, my father had a mango Tree. (talking about 62)".

^ LOL if some tropical jungle monkeys want a demonstation of China's might, we can definitely arrange that :)

How are the indo-tibetan border patrol troops we killed a few months ago?

Ya ya...... we are very afraid of you both. This J-10 is a real High IQ people made plane. IT is tested and proved. We are really scared of it and you guys.

Get a life you bunch of Jokers. Still living in dreams "Once Upon a time, my father had a mango Tree. (talking about 62)".

no dreams, but a reality "right now and right here, my father had a mango tree, on top it, you guessed it, an Indian picking the mangos..." :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom