What's new

IVC Sites in India

These are seals of Pashupati which are found in IVC

pashupati-0028shiva-as-yogi0029-seal_sm-002800a9harrapa.com.jpg

477px-Shiva_Pashupati.jpg

guncerncloseup.gif

I would extend that to as far as Cambodia , Laos and Indonesia as those part have been greatly influenced by ancient India. For some Pakistani IVC means just the ruins of harrapa and mohenjadro and they are yet to understand the meaning of a civilization..

Ruins are just part of civilization other important parts are
1. Religion.
2.society.
3. culture.
4. cult.
5. people itself.
the soul of the people bcoz of these only india have both aryan and IVC claim it has nothing to do with muslims but pakistani hindu and sikh can claim on it.

These r few pics from National Museum, New Delhi
They r not related to IVC but worth watching
....:enjoy:

img_9139.jpg-128694d1291872585

statue-chola-dynasty.jpg-124681d1291042290

A statue from Chola Dynasty, outside the National Museum.

elephant-statue.jpg-125030d1291125207

elephant-mural.jpg-125029d1291125207

lakshman-disfiguring-surpanakha.jpg-125301d1291186199

Lakshman cutting Surpanakha's nose and ears

national-museum.jpg-125302d1291186199

statues-face.jpg-125304d1291186199

Kalibagan

images

Brick-lined pit with bones

kalibangan-fire-altars.jpg

Image138.gif

Kalibagan Seal

copper_bronze_weapons_kalibangan.jpg

Copper Bronze Weapons

Image73.gif

Kalibagan Seal

images

K-65 seal from Kalibangan where a woman with a long hair-pendent stands

images

A Terracotta Linga from Kalibangan

how u dear to post shiv linga was IVC peoples were pakistanis who are muslims you evil yindoo ha ha ha Lol
pakistani are really funny one a pakistani said guru nanak was muslim

Dude! You are taking these Internet warriors too seriously i think!

I don't think there was even need of this, Let them live in there yippi yippi world of PDF.

Whole world knows whose about I.V .civilization and to whom it belongs! Period!

lol, you sound like a 6 year old bragging about how his daddy is better than everyone else and the "whole world knows it
'

No one outside of North India/Pakistan knows about the IVC, and most people don't care.
You guys are just insecure about the whole thing and that is why you tell yourselves fairy tails about how "the whole world knows it"

lol, you sound like a 6 year old bragging about how his daddy is better than everyone else and the "whole world knows it
'

No one outside of North India/Pakistan knows about the IVC, and most people don't care.
You guys are just insecure about the whole thing and that is why you tell yourselves fairy tails about how "the whole world knows it"

Fail..!! We are not the ones weeping "India has nothing to do with IVC" Its your own countrymen. This suggests insecurity is around which corner. And yeah its not the matter who knows and who don't about IVC or care, It about facts and figure of whose civilization it is an to whom it belongs and for that, Read some neutral sources and Book about it and figure yourself. Because i have done enough reading and have enough know-how about it, that's why i only laugh at your "Identity crises ridden" fellow countrymen whenever they bring IVC on every thread and then cry about it, LOL..!

Better Luck Next Time, Son.

:coffee:

Ruins are just part of civilization other important parts are
1. Religion.
2.society.
3. culture.
4. cult.
5. people itself.
the soul of the people bcoz of these only india have both aryan and IVC claim it has nothing to do with muslims but pakistani hindu and sikh can claim on it.

LOL:rofl::rofl: WHEN THE MUSLIMS CAME IN SINDH THE NATIVE PEOPLES NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE HINDU .AND IT IS RECORDED ....THEY WERE NOT HINDU ...THE HINDU ,HINDUSIUM AND HUDUSSTAN NAMES WERE GIVEN TO U BY MUSLIM ......

LOL:rofl::rofl: WHEN THE MUSLIMS CAME IN SINDH THE NATIVE PEOPLES NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE HINDU .AND IT IS RECORDED ....THEY WERE NOT HINDU ...THE HINDU ,HINDUSIUM AND HUDUSSTAN NAMES WERE GIVEN TO U BY MUSLIM ......

No one should blame this person about this sheer amount of ignorance showed in above post.

I think they are innocent we should Blame their education system for these types of brainwashing.

Pity!

P.S:- I really LoL hard when people say the name of Oldest religion of this planet is given by successor of that religion which wasn't even in existence even after thousands of year of Hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom