What's new

IVC Sites in India

here r some pics of the submerged Ancient City Dwarka, which by some estimates not only predates IVC but is also said to be as old as 10000-12000 years by some estimates...:cheesy:

wall_of_submerged_dwarka_city.260172124_std.jpg

dwaraka6.jpg

dwaraka6.jpg

dwaraka5.jpg

dwaraka5.jpg

dwaraka3.jpg

dwaraka4.jpg

Dwarka

dwarka_submerged.260172302_std.jpg

The submerged palace of Dwarka kingdom.Divers maping the Fort.

Shri_Krishna_Dwarka_Mahabharat_underwater_Archaeology.260172353_std.jpg

dwarka_wall.260172454_std.jpg

Pots_used_during_dwarka_age.260172552_std.jpg

Artifacts found in the submerged city of Dwarka, amongst them a copper bell.
Carbon dating shows that its about 5000 years old.
According to srimad Bhagavatam & other sciptures, Dwarka submerged in year
3102 B.C (which is approx 5100 years)

IVC vast majority belongs to Pakistan and it's people, as Pakistanis are the most likely ancestors of the IVC. India is full of different ethnicities who have nothing to do with the Indus valley or it's history. Majority of IVC was in modern day Pakistan with few territories spread out into modern day India.

The americans/Brits invaded the Red Indians same in Australia and the Japs in Taiwan etc etc. Invaders have no claim.Especially Hypocrites.

Only those who accept theire heritage with the good and the bad, can truly understand and claim the history.

Ur ,Land mafia Kabza group mentality doesn't work here.:azn:

Dwarka

dwarka16.png

0.jpg

excavations_vishnu_dwaraka2.jpg

Vishnu idol found during on shore excavation in Dwarka.The Mahabharta states that people of ancient Dwarka were Vishnu devotees.The age of the idol has been scientifically determined and it corresponds with the traditional age associated with the Mahabharath.

cm-capture-1_1.jpg

Circular Stone structure exposed during low tide off Dwaraka

Read more: http://socyberty.com/social-sciences/lost-and-found-the-city-of-dwarka/#ixzz2BMlIrUVU

Dwarka

Last edited by a moderator:
IVC vast majority belongs to Pakistan and it's people, as Pakistanis are the most likely ancestors of the IVC. India is full of different ethnicities who have nothing to do with the Indus valley or it's history. Majority of IVC was in modern day Pakistan with few territories spread out into modern day India.

Just cos u guys now have urdu as a religion, which was a new language formed just 700 years ago, it doesnt mean, u guys were anchestors of it...
Pakistanis, have a internal debate of urself..
Many pakistanis claim, dravidians(S.Indians) ruled IVC, and say india have no right over it..
U say, we have same ethnicities, so we are rulers, etc
Another say India and pakistan are joint holders of IVC...
U guys decide urself and give a fair conclusion... Its boring to find different message in every IVC threads...
Even u guys have ethnicity like punjabi, pashtun, sindhi, balochi language... So nothing in common except language and religion..

@yogi u a hippie or something, i seriously dont get ur passive bull, ur a major apologist.it just irks me in a mild way.:undecided:

u dont defend where there is no need to.

what was the point of posting these whenu very well know ppl are gonna troll on it.?and feelings are gona get hurt.

its not like ppl who need to know don't already know about it. Those who would want to know they have goole ,those who want to remain deluded u cant in a million years show em what's what.

These ppl are in a habit of suppressing realities an u need to understand tht.

lol....Hippie man i don't know what to say to u brother...:rofl:
Man avatar is just an anime...:lol:

n i think this thread has served its purpose beyond my expectations it has kind of become a small knowledge base of our ancient history n i m sure even most Indians also didn't knew all this stuff....:agree:

lol....Hippie man i don't know what to say to u brother...:rofl:
Man avatar is just an anime...:lol:

n i think this thread has served its purpose beyond my expectations it has kind of become a small knowledge base of our ancient history n i m sure even most Indians also didn't knew all this stuff....:agree:

nice work dude....

brothers plz try to restrain from replying these trolls they r just trying to spoil this wonderfull thread...

I have provided enough evidence in this thread to prove that a sizable amount of IVC sites still remain in mordern India n some sites like recently discovered Dwarka even predates IVC by some estimates but there is no end for blind hate i guess....:hang3:

So let the trollers troll n report them so that this thread remain clean but plz don't troll back n most importantly enjoy the thread...:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom