What's new

IVC Sites in India

LOL:rofl::rofl: WHEN THE MUSLIMS CAME IN SINDH THE NATIVE PEOPLES NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE HINDU .AND IT IS RECORDED ....THEY WERE NOT HINDU ...THE HINDU ,HINDUSIUM AND HUDUSSTAN NAMES WERE GIVEN TO U BY MUSLIM ......

that what we are telling hindu word was given by muslims for those people who give along sindhu
no balochi was their bcoz no balochistan was their balochis muslim came here with muslim invader.
islam the religion is not even 2000 yrs old.

the idols of clay were also in kabbba so were those arabs hindus??

Tusssiii kadeiii kuch pardeiii shardeiii weee hooo ? (Kabhi koi parahiii sharaiii bhi kartii ho yaa phir saraa din PDF pe !) :angry:

Mujhee lagtaa hai Uncle aur Aunty seh baat karnaa hii pareiii giii mujhe ! :angry:

Tusssiii kadeiii kuch pardeiii shardeiii weee hooo ? (Kabhi koi parahiii sharaiii bhi kartii ho yaa phir saraa din PDF pe !) :angry:

Mujhee lagtaa hai Uncle aur Aunty seh baat karnaa hii pareiii giii mujhe ! :angry:

tum ne to siraiki k tukre tukre kar diye ............mere parhaee mere age se zyada hogaee he ........

men pdf kaha aty hun ..aik do comments par k chale jaty hun ........kabi kab uni k lab se bhi karty hun :rofl:

lol, you sound like a 6 year old bragging about how his daddy is better than everyone else and the "whole world knows it
'

No one outside of North India/Pakistan knows about the IVC, and most people don't care.
You guys are just insecure about the whole thing and that is why you tell yourselves fairy tails about how "the whole world knows it"

Then Why are you worried and came running to this thread to troll :devil:

Devapala.jpg

pala empire It was ruled by a Buddhist dynasty from Bengal

No one should blame this person about this sheer amount of ignorance showed in above post.

I think they are innocent we should Blame their education system for these types of brainwashing.

Pity!

P.S:- I really LoL hard when people say the name of Oldest religion of this planet is given by successor of that religion which wasn't even in existence even after thousands of year of Hinduism.

brainwashed ya ignorace no
acctualy pakistanis are in self denail mode bcoz they leave in a land which cut from india give to them so all indian ruiens tamples language musics they claim but from inside they know they are invaders they are confussed
ha ha ha you can just laugh in these invaders.
they even dont have guts to say we outsiders arabs ivc is not our we are not aryan .
last day one pakistani said he is rajpoot when i said i am rajpoot

that what we are telling hindu word was given by muslims for those people who give along sindhu
no balochi was their bcoz no balochistan was their balochis muslim came here with muslim invader.
islam the religion is not even 2000 yrs old.

hahahaa tumari history ko salam he :coffee:

brainwashed ya ignorace no
acctualy pakistanis are in self denail mode bcoz they leave in a land which cut from india give to them so all indian ruiens tamples language musics they claim but from inside they know they are invaders they are confussed
ha ha ha you can just laugh in these invaders.
they even dont have guts to say we outsiders arabs ivc is not our we are not aryan .
last day one pakistani said he is rajpoot when i said i am rajpoot

Actually they are not invaders! They are successors of their "converted forefather" who got converted into Islam from Hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom