What's new

IVC Sites in India

north bengal (IN BD nowadays)

yes its only hindus r8???

dark prince hazrat bibi khadija ne jis admi se dousre shadi ki uss ki ollad mense uss ki aik beti ka nam ""hind"" tha ........phir bibi khadija ki teesre shadi hazrat muhammad SAW se hue ...

Actually they are not invaders! They are successors of their "converted forefather" who got converted into Islam from Hinduism.

i know that but dont tell them bcoz its shamfull for them to know that their fore fathers were hindus accualy those weak hindu affraid of invaders and converted to islam.

Actually they are not invaders! They are successors of their "converted forefather" who got converted into Islam from Hinduism.

i know that but dont tell them bcoz its shamfull for them to know that their fore fathers were hindus accualy those weak hindu affraid of invaders and converted to islam.

dark prince hazrat bibi khadija ne jis admi se dousre shadi ki uss ki ollad mense uss ki aik beti ka nam ""hind"" tha ........phir bibi khadija ki teesre shadi hazrat muhammad SAW se hue ...

Never knew Arabs use Hind as a name.

the idols of clay were also in kabbba so were those arabs hindus??

We r talking about IVC here not Kabba...
IVC had Swasthik seals is an important religious symbol in Hinduism n they worship idols which r very much similar to Hindu idols(Shiv Lingham).

N most importantly the land where they lived is the same land where Hinduism florished...

As far as Kabba is concerned i can answer to that but i don't wanna be accused of Blasphemy...:D

Hint: try to search about Kabba n Hinduism over net u'll get ur answer...::)

We r talking about IVC here not Kabba...
IVC had Swasthik seals is an important religious symbol in Hinduism n they worship idols which r very much similar to Hindu idols(Shiv Lingham).

N most importantly the land where they lived is the same land where Hinduism florished...

As far as Kabba is concerned i can answer to that but i don't wanna be accussed of Blasphemy...:D

Hint: try to search about Kabba n Hinduism over net u'll get ur answer...::)

2000 years ago whole world used 2 worship idols mama

christianity changed wests face n islam changed easts face

The 'IVC civilization' is wrong term that creates unnecessary confusion for everyone and identity issues for Pakistan, leading to useless arguments. It should be called 'Pre-historic or ancient Indian civilization'. Sindhu/Indus river is one of many major rivers of a distinct geographic+cultural entity called India.

The 'IVC civilization' is wrong term that creates unnecessary confusion for everyone and identity issues for Pakistan, leading to useless arguments. It should be called 'Pre-historic or ancient Indian civilization'. Sindhu/Indus river is one of many major rivers of a distinct geographic+cultural entity called India.

Sumerian inscriptions has revealed that IVC was known as Meluhha.

LOL:rofl::rofl: WHEN THE MUSLIMS CAME IN SINDH THE NATIVE PEOPLES NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEY ARE HINDU .AND IT IS RECORDED ....THEY WERE NOT HINDU ...THE HINDU ,HINDUSIUM AND HUDUSSTAN NAMES WERE GIVEN TO U BY MUSLIM ......

So, what religion did people of Sindh followed before Arab invasion. :blink: But Persians were using the word Hind and Hindu for more than 1200 years before Arab invasion. :enjoy:

2000 years ago whole world used 2 worship idols mama

chrisianity changed wests face n islam changed easts face

I ain't denying that but Swasthik seals n idols resembling Lord Shiva's idols found during excavation of IVC tells us a different story mama...:wave:

Exactly mate, It has the primitive form of Hinduism.

I ain't denying that but Swasthik seals n idols resembling Lord Shiva's idols found during excavation of IVC tells us a different story mama...:wave:

past ko past me rehne de future ka soch kya farak parta hai agar shiva ka idol tha ya durga ka

i dont care about IVC

statues-face.jpg-125304d1291186199

Have to admire the sense of proportion and balance, a work of art. Fortunately it seems to have escaped vandalism by invaders. Most of the art you find in South Asia today is defaced, with the latest casualty being the Bamiyan Buddhas.

Have to admire the sense of proportion and balance, a work of art. Fortunately it seems to have escaped vandalism by invaders. Most of the art you find in South Asia today is defaced, with the latest casualty being the Bamiyan Buddhas.

any islamic forces come to power in pakistan IVC will face same faith as Bamiyan had bcoz idol are againsr islam even on of my muslim frnds last time said me to some extend photo in wall are also not permitted.

Exactly mate, It has the primitive form of Hinduism.

Not exactly. Hinduism is a very ill defined term. It can mean different things to different people at different times. So better to avoid using that word since it creates confusion in this type of discussions. There is need for a new word for ancient Indian civilization.

IVC vast majority belongs to Pakistan and it's people, as Pakistanis are the most likely ancestors of the IVC. India is full of different ethnicities who have nothing to do with the Indus valley or it's history. Majority of IVC was in modern day Pakistan with few territories spread out into modern day India.

IVC vast majority belongs to Pakistan and it's people, as Pakistanis are the most likely ancestors of the IVC. India is full of different ethnicities who have nothing to do with the Indus valley or it's history. Majority of IVC was in modern day Pakistan with few territories spread out into modern day India.

None of us here claiming Pakistani part of IVC, why you so worried. Regarding ancestry part how you relate yourselves to Dravidians of IVC, only Brahuis are Dravidians. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom