What's new

It's now or never situation again

The cognitive dissonance is crazy.

FATA houses Al Qaeda? No one says anything

FATA houses thousands of militants from various ethnic backgrounds like chechens, Arabs, Egyptians, Ughiurs, etc? No one says anything

FATA being used as a grounds to fight for OBL in Afghanistan? No one says anything

Pakistan intervenes to get rid of militants and terror organisations, prevent them from joining a war that isn't ours? Automatically wrong and evil 😂

All blame falls on Pakistan somehow

OBL promised Taliban FATA, KPK and Baluchistan as part of the the Khorasan prophecy. He was an absolute charlatan, a false prophet. That's why they backed him and together they invited the NATO invasion by goading the US. They believed the chaos will spill over into Pakistan and they will capture Pakistani territory in the fog of war. That was the game plan. They were waiting for Pakistan to make a move, any move to unleash TTP. This was all pre planned.

FATA and KPK were worked on with psyops throughout the entire 90s for this moment.

It's sad people in FATA didn't reject these ideas, it would have saved a lot of lives. But inviting international terrorists and anti Pakistani into your homes then expect a retaliation. They couldn't launch a zarb e azb operation then because the public was too confused to back it so they did it under the guise of "US drone strikes". As soon as APS massacre happened, all these sympathizers finally shut their mouths and an OP happened. How many lives lost for people to see the light.

If this is too hard for you to understand that govt allowed extra judicial killing and did extra judicial kidnapping and killing in all over Pakistan of pushtoons

Then God bless and Good luck.
Israeli and Pakistani establishment policies were pretty similar..Indians never bombed kashmiri with airplanes or drones by the way

THIS HAPPENED WITH CONSENT OF PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN AND ESTABLISHMENT

People voted for the government and did nothing

It's so cute when everyone thinks pushtoons did Soviet war and ISI CIA did nothing
Okay, so you are not against military operations but extrajudicial killings and war crimes against innocents specifically?

If the majority want independence, then pakistan should hold a referendum and then grant it to them. They have been preaching this for Kashmir for decades now. Time to walk the talk.
Agree.
Let's start this referendum in India also
In:
Bhopal
Hyderabad Deccan
Chattisgarh
Assam
Mezoram
Punjab
Nagaland
Manipur
Arunachalpradesh

Pakistan is down but it only has to go up from there after we shall sort out establishment.
India gained height first time in 1000 years, and out with power intoxication, only shall come crashing down.

OBL promised Taliban FATA, KPK and Baluchistan as part of the the Khorasan prophecy. He was an absolute charlatan, a false prophet. That's why they backed him and together they invited the NATO invasion by goading the US. They believed the chaos will spill over into Pakistan and they will capture Pakistani territory in the fog of war. That was the game plan. They were waiting for Pakistan to make a move, any move to unleash TTP. This was all pre planned.

FATA and KPK were worked on with psyops throughout the entire 90s for this moment.

It's sad people in FATA didn't reject these ideas, it would have saved a lot of lives. But inviting international terrorists and anti Pakistani into your homes then expect a retaliation. They couldn't launch a zarb e azb operation then because the public was too confused to back it so they did it under the guise of "US drone strikes". As soon as APS massacre happened, all these sympathizers finally shut their mouths and an OP happened. How many lives lost for people to see the light.
I know man, allegedly it is claimed that at one point Ilyas Kashmiri was even involved and they were planning to make India and Pakistan go to war.

And then Al Qaeda, ISIS would carve out a new territory from Pakistan to use as a launching pad for some sort of international jihad.....

Yeah Bengalis supported terrorists too.
They supportes terrorists in 1971 because I supported dictators and let them die of hunger in 1960s

I am just putting on facts.
People support PTM TTP because you supported drones and indiscriminately killing in FATA.

If this is too hard to understand then God luck 🤞

If this is too hard for you to understand that govt allowed extra judicial killing and did extra judicial kidnapping and killing in all over Pakistan of pushtoons

Then God bless and Good luck.
Israeli and Pakistani establishment policies were pretty similar..Indians never bombed kashmiri with airplanes or drones by the way

THIS HAPPENED WITH CONSENT OF PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN AND ESTABLISHMENT

People voted for the government and did nothing

This is a chicken or egg, which comes first argument from you

EXCEPT THAT IT ISN'T

**NOBODY** sent drones or anything else for fun or shits and giggles

The place was infested with terrorists forcing a response

TTP bombed a mosque, if we hit back, we are not doing it for fun, it's because we have little option left

We have tried to be reasonable, prisoner release, amnesty

Nothing seems to work with you people, your intent on causing fassad

Okay, so you are not against military operations but extrajudicial killings and war crimes against innocents specifically?
Yes..
But people of Pakistan are okay with
Said and did nothing but cheered it on..

Innocent people were handed over to USA with false data created against them.

Innocent Pakistani were killed with false Intel given to USA, as more drones more money

Inoccent people were kidnapped killed and gun down by hitman's like roa Anwar and everyone stayed quiet or supported it

Yeah I hear Israeli say the same
We kill civilians since they didn't reject Hamas ideas..it's not our fault

Pakistani say the same about pushtoons we kill them extra judiciary every where via drones bombs and Roa Anwar because they supported Taliban with whom we are friends currently by the way
ISI_chief_1630843390130_1630843396447.jpeg

Yes..
But people of Pakistan are okay with
Said and did nothing but cheered it on..

Innocent people were handed over to USA with false data created against them.

Innocent Pakistani were killed with false Intel given to USA, as more drones more money

Inoccent people were kidnapped killed and gun down by hitman's like roa Anwar and everyone stayed quiet or supported it
Okay then yes I agree and condemn that, but my stance here is that military force was required to truly suppress the militant organisations operating in Pakistan, simple police investigations is not enough with the level of disaster and weaponry they had.

And the reason they happened mainly in FATA, is because these groups were not in Lahore or Karachi or here in AJK, they were mostly in FATA.

But extrajudicial killings of innocent people, indiscriminate killings, war crimes, etc, are all wrong. I agree with you here.

This is a chicken or egg, which comes first argument from you

EXCEPT THAT IT ISN'T

**NOBODY** sent drones or anything else for fun or shits and giggles

The place was infested with terrorists forcing a response

TTP bombed a mosque, if we hit back, we are not doing it for fun, it's because we have little option left

We have tried to be reasonable, prisoner release, amnesty

Nothing seems to work with you people, your intent on causing fassad
Exactly so why blame Israeli for killing Palestinians

at least Indians did do blankets bombing of Kashmir via air force

Also roa Anwar was our commando involved in killing infestation

I am against drone strikes because they are ineffective, cause extensive death of innocent people and create unnecessary enemies. You had to put boots on the ground to tackle tribal jihadism which is what Pak army did eventually. Pak army would had done this a lot sooner had politicians like Taliban Khan not acted as spokesperson for TTP and tied army's hands until APS happened. Before then, TTP had freedom of Waziristan which gave Americans an opportunity to launch drone strikes.

Secondly, thousands of MQM members were terminated without prejudice by law enforcement agencies in the nineties. I am from North Nazimabad and I can tell you that ashrafiya in my old hood were more than happy that armed forces got rid of dangerous thugs. And MQM never targeted innocent people. Yet jihadis who have killed in their thousands continue to attract unhealthy support from Pakistanis. There is connection between supporting jihadism and bheek magna which clearly does not seem to bother Pakistanis.

Okay then yes I agree and condemn that, but my stance here is that military force was required to truly suppress the militant organisations operating in Pakistan, simple police investigations is not enough with the level of disaster and weaponry they had.

And the reason they happened mainly in FATA, is because these groups were not in Lahore or Karachi or here in AJK, they were mostly in FATA.

But extrajudicial killings of innocent people, war crimes, etc, are all wrong. I agree with you here.
Well that's not how Pakistanis thought
It was Non issue Back then.

They were happy as long as $$$ CSF flow..

As soon as CSF stopped so did the need for drones

I am against drone strikes because they are ineffective, cause extensive death of innocent people and create unnecessary enemies. You had to put boots on the ground to tackle tribal jihadism which is what Pak army did eventually. Pak army would had done this a lot sooner had politicians like Taliban Khan not acted as spokesperson for TTP. and tied army's hands until APS happened. Before then, TTP had freedom of Waziristan which gave Americans an opportunity to launch drone strikes.

Secondly, thousands of MQM members were terminated without prejudice by law enforcement agencies in the nineties. I am from North Nazimabad and I can tell you that ashrafiya in my old hood were more than happy that armed forces got rid of armed thugs. And MQM never targeted innocent people. Yet jihadis who have killed in their thousands continue to attract unhealthy support from Pakistanis. There is connection between supporting jihadism and bheek magna which clearly does not seem to bother Pakistanis.
Yeah it was Khan and not PPPP who gave up the land in 2009

Also it's fault people now stating why Taliban movements are allowed and nothing being done curb it.

Exactly so why blame Israeli for killing Palestinians

at least Indians did do blankets bombing of Kashmir via air force

Also roa Anwar was our commando involved in killing infestation

Your becoming emotional and your arguments are a bit 'Stupid'

TTP attacked a mosque in Peshawar, right!

They also attacked a school killing children right!

Do you understand that we have tried to give peace a chance and offered talks and amnesty's but it hasn't worked

Do you understand we have to hit them or they will continue to commit terrorist atrocities

Question is simple..

Why did people okayed drones extra judiciary killing of balochs and pushtoons and CSF $$$ in KP settled and unsettled areas of Pakistan??

Answer: but but but ..

Reminds of Israeli justification

Your becoming emotional and your arguments are a bit 'Stupid'

TTP attacked a mosque in Peshawar, right!

They also attacked a school killing children right!

Do you understand that we have tried to give peace a chance and offered talks and amnesty's but it hasn't worked

Do you understand we have to hit them or they will continue to commit terrorist atrocities
They attacked schools so you kidnapping random people made them disappeared or killed them via roa Anwar and then you again randomly killed people via drones and bombs.

What's the difference between Taliban and Pakistani state then?
Nothing

I am not from FATA these are not my thoughts
These are thoughts of pushtoons of FATA and I have no answer to them.
I have to say they were right.

There will be no healing as no one thinks anything wrong was done to them..those who kidnapped and killed people are enjoying their villas in UAE and roaming free like roa Anwar

====
When I listen to arguments of most Pakistani on drones and kidnapping and killing

I hear either Israelis or Taliban ..

It's hard to believe that ISI hasn't trained with mosaad..there methods are so similar

It seems mosaad trained ISI who then trained Talibans...all three have same tactics

Question is simple..

Why did people okayed drones extra judiciary killing of balochs and pushtoons and CSF $$$ in KP settled and unsettled areas of Pakistan??

Because there was no public support for a targeted operation like Zarb e Azb. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Its like saying Taliban are innocent despite backing OBL and AQ.

You argument makes no sense. Someone complicit is not a victim anymore. It doesn't matter if a little girl is holding up a drawing in some BS photo OP. These cockroaches love to play victim when they are exposed.

But PTM disagrees with your first point... It had to have been successful if even they are cheering it on

@ziaulislam

View attachment 915162View attachment 915163
View attachment 915164
PTM is like PDM...
They are several people with several different opinions

People are angry about what I convyed hence anyone who say anything against army will be clapped at 👏

Because there was no public support for a targeted operation like Zarb e Azb. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Its like saying Taliban are innocent despite backing OBL and AQ.

You argument makes no sense. Someone complicit is not a victim anymore.
Yeah FATA civilians are complicit hence not victims of extra judiciary killing and kidnapping be it in Karachi by roa Anwar or Fata

Just like Palestinians are complicit

Hence why I always wonder did mosaad trained ISI

One thing is for sure..

Unless public apology is made.

Those involved in extra judiciary killing brought to justice.

And graves /remains handed over to family of those killed/disappeared extrajudicial due to variety of reasons (money, actually terrorists, personal grunge, love affair etc)

This issue won't be resolved

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom