What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Thats new, no one on this form ever called me a libtard.. Allah have given you special right to judge people and call them names now? Haan bacha namazein perh rehay ho?
I agree with Shahbaz

Man doesnt change himself if one is on the Moon or the Space itself. Stop stereotyping you lib, Im sorry that Im not the way you want me to be.
When the same arguments is presented by women as you have just presented above ap logon ki fragile ghairat jaag jati hein.. By literal definition you are a hypocrite..

Of course everybody here condemns sexual harassment, assault and abuse against ANY woman but you are trying to make whores and nuns as equals which is just no possible.
I have said nothing about ‘equality’ other than that men, women and children should all have the same rights with respect to their lives, safety etc regardless of their clothing choices.

The problem is that anytime this discussion comes up people confuse condemning sexual assault regardless of what a man, woman or child wears with religion - like I keep saying, those are two different discussions.

All I and some others (and Mehwish Hayat) we’re trying to say is that sexual assault and harassment isn’t justified because of clothes worn by the victim - that’s it!

You think everybody is like you? Speak for yourself
Haan ap to pidaeshi Jannati hein.. apko khawab mein khushkhabri mil gai ho g k jitni merzi aurton ko mar lo jo merzi chawal mar lo jannati ho ap.. Allah bachay mujhay in munafiqon say..

With all due apology if your or anybodys mother or sister or daughter dresses up like this then dont expect any respect for her from my side. I wont rape or assault her but i will surely consider her a sult
You will consider your sister or mother or your wife as a slut as well? Let the truth be known to all...

When the same arguments is presented by women as you have just presented above ap logon ki fragile ghairat jaag jati hein.. By literal definition you are a hypocrite..
Tell me does your family dress up like this the way she is dressed up in this video and do you approve of such dress ? I can tell you about mine they dont and if they did i will not approve of it.

She's right, I don't want to abuse them I want to love them.

Haan ap to pidaeshi Jannati hein.. apko khawab mein khushkhabri mil gai ho g k jitni merzi aurton ko mar lo jo merzi chawal mar lo jannati ho ap.. Allah bachay mujhay in munafiqon say..

You will consider your sister or mother or your wife as a slut as well? Let the truth be known to all...

If my mother wife dress up like her of course they will be. A good Muslim woman cant even think

Im not a self hating libtard so I embrace my manhood. Allah even made the angels bow down to Man. I dont shy away from what I am. Maybe you just havent met Righteous People in your life. People who understand what Islam is. People who dearly hold to Islamic values. People who live according to Allahs Will after All being a Muslim is submitting ones self to the Will of Allah.

Allah doesn't agree with you..

Allah doesnt agree with immorality.

If my mother wife dress up like her of course they will be. A good Muslim woman cant even think
Lol.. your are one judgmental freak.. not even sparing your mother.. you think judging woman is your birth right? Wrong.. Only Allah will judge people on merit.. don't interfere with Gods work...

Lol.. your are one judgmental freak.. not even sparing your mother.. you think judging woman is your birth right? Wrong.. Only Allah will judge people on merit.. don't interfere with Gods work...
you didnt answer my question Tell me does your family dress up like this the way she is dressed up in this video and do you approve of such dress ?

The only One who is judging is you because liberalism is a mental disorder. May Allah give you Wisdom to see through the trickery. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom