What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Yes, Please!

For Allah’s sake, let us face the wrath of Allah on judgement day instead of dealing with the wrath of men incapable of controlling their ‘hormones’ and ‘emotions’.

No one is forcing you or the women in your family to wear bikinis. Perhaps ask the government to set aside certain beaches or parts of beaches where women can wear bikinis if they want and the rest can have the more modest swim attire, and let Allah judge on the Day of Judgement whether the woman wearing a bikini needs to be punished.

No one is punishing anyone, just trying to Protect Islamic way of life. Im sorry that you dont care for my beliefs and my thoughts but Im not sorry for not believing what youre preaching, sorry, just not the way Islam was, is or ever will be.

Yes, Please!

For Allah’s sake, let us face the wrath of Allah on judgement day instead of dealing with the wrath of men incapable of controlling their ‘hormones’ and ‘emotions’.

No one is forcing you or the women in your family to wear bikinis. Perhaps ask the government to set aside certain beaches or parts of beaches where women can wear bikinis if they want and the rest can have the more modest swim attire, and let Allah judge on the Day of Judgement whether the woman wearing a bikini needs to be punished.
Before the day of judgement why should not the government put those in jail who are making fun of Islam in Islamic Republic ? A few lashes for you will be good

Rape is against Islam, assaulting others is against Islam, verbally assaulting someone is against Islam and so Is bhaigaratee.
So, do you agree then that sexual assault, sexual harassment or harassment or abuse of any kind against women cannot be justified because of the clothing they wear?

So, do you agree then that sexual assault, sexual harassment or harassment or abuse of any kind against women cannot be justified because of the clothing they wear?

To be quite honest wouldve loved to slap the shit out of that chick who was showing her cleavage in the open street. I wish I was there. So theres that.

Before the day of judgement why should not the government put those in jail who are making fun of Islam in Islamic Republic ? A few lashes for you will be good
No one is making fun of Islam by how they dress. They are dressing per their own beliefs.

Some women choose to wear a full Burqa, some choose hijab, some choose just a dupatta, and some choose to wear mini skirts and crop tops.

And the simple question here is - do you agree that clothing justifies Sexual assault or harassment of any kind?

To be quite honest wouldve loved to slap the shit out of that chick who was showing her cleavage in the open street. I wish I was there. So theres that.
That’s not an answer to my question, but it does suggest that you support the criminal act of physically assaulting and threatening an innocent and peaceful woman just because of the clothes she’s wearing.

Next time are you and other ‘brave Men of Islam’ planning on raping women whose clothing your dislike?

OR,

Do you agree then that sexual assault, sexual harassment or harassment or abuse of any kind against women cannot be justified because of the clothing they wear?

No one is making fun of Islam by how they dress. They are dressing per their own beliefs.

Some women choose to wear a full Burqa, some choose hijab, some choose just a dupatta, and some choose to wear mini skirts and crop tops.

And the simple question here is - do you agree that clothing justifies Sexual assault or harassment of any kind?
No mini skirts and crop tops in Pakistan.
and i believe clothing increases the chances of incidents of Sexual assault or harassment in society thats why I discourage it

That’s not an answer to my question, but it does suggest that you support the criminal act of physically assaulting and threatening an innocent and peaceful woman just because of the clothes she’s wearing.

Next time are you and other ‘brave Men of Islam’ planning on raping women whose clothing your dislike?

OR,

Do you agree then that sexual assault, sexual harassment or harassment or abuse of any kind against women cannot be justified because of the clothing they wear?
i believe clothing increases the chances of incidents of Sexual assault or harassment in society thats why I discourage it

OR,

Such a shame, A pervert accusing me of rape. You havent met Men in your life it seems. Man dont rape women, Islam doesnt allow us. Its your perverted thoughts of Islam thats holding you back.

Never thought Mehwish Hayat will be a hot topic on PDF during Ramzan..
Not her specifically, but the questions she raised.

See, Our ‘brave men’ have trouble saying something as simple and decent as, I may disagree with the choice of clothing worn by a woman, but I absolutely condemn sexual harassment, assault and abuse against ANY woman based on the clothes she’s wearing.

Such a shame, A pervert accusing me of rape. You havent met Men in your life it seems. Man dont rape women, Islam doesnt allow us. Its your perverted thoughts of Islam thats holding you back.
I haven’t said anything about Islam.

Ive in fact taken pains to point out that religion has no relevance in this discussion. You have refused to answer a simple question:

See, Our ‘brave men’ have trouble saying something as simple and decent as, I may disagree with the choice of clothing worn by a woman, but I absolutely condemn sexual harassment, assault and abuse against ANY woman based on the clothes she’s wearing.
Of course everybody here condemns sexual harassment, assault and abuse against ANY woman but you are trying to make whores and nuns as equals which is just no possible.

Absolutley right...

Im telling you straight up what I feel. Maybe in your circle you have hypocrites who are double faced but I just told you what I feel and as usual you libtards want to push your ideals on me that it should be like this. No lib, you dont decide anything.

Listen here mate, You dont want to awaken this nations ghairat, let us live in peace and according to what this country is, Islamic and if you try to change the only thing we live for, than dont be scared of the repercussions.

I haven’t said anything about Islam.

Ive in fact taken pains to point out that religion has no relevance in this discussion. You have refused to answer a simple question:

With all due apology if your or anybodys mother or sister or daughter dresses up like this then dont expect any respect for her from my side. I wont rape or assault her but i will surely consider her a sult

Every wahabi mulla who used to say women should cover themselves completely or women can't drive, should stay at home are locked up in Saudi Arabia, get the clue..

Every wahabi mulla who used to say women should cover themselves completely or women can't drive, should stay at home are locked up in Saudi Arabia, get the clue..

Men of low faith always have fear in their hearts.

What kind of people do you think we are. You're dealing with Men, stop threatening.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom