What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Every wahabi mulla who used to say women should cover themselves completely or women can't drive, should stay at home are locked up in Saudi Arabia, get the clue..
This not tolerated in night clubs of Paris what to talk of KSA.

nations ghairat
Selective ghairat? Woman are weaklings so they should be subjected to a mans ghairat? What about your brothers jin k muhallay b 10 10 chakar hein ya isharay per kheray ho k lerkion ko chertay hein? Uder ghairat nai jagti kun k uder aik maro gay to 10 khao gay bhi..

With all due apology if your or anybodys mother or sister or daughter dresses up like this then dont expect any respect for her from my side. I wont rape or assault her but i will surely consider her a sult
Astaghfirullah instead of judging stop watching..

Selective ghairat? Woman are weaklings so they should be subjected to a mans ghairat? What about your brothers jin k muhallay b 10 10 chakar hein ya isharay per kheray ho k lerkion ko chertay hein? Uder ghairat nai jagti kun k uder aik maro gay to 10 khao gay bhi..
Ghairat is for both men and women so shVt up plz

My God the stereotypes of the libtards. Do you not see that Im mentioned many times you are dealing with a Man.

Protecter of the Mohalla, the sisters of the poor, the neighbors. By ones Presence, the whole of the people think twice before doing anything stupid in my town. I have 3 stores close up when girls from school come and no male can be outside at that time.

Men of low faith always have fear in their hearts.

What kind of people do you think we are. You're dealing with Men, stop threatening.
I am dealing with Hypocrites.. jo abhi thori der mein VPN ON kerk maghrib ki azadi ka faida uthaein gay..

I am dealing with Hypocrites.. jo abhi thori der mein VPN ON kerk maghrib ki azadi ka faida uthaein gay..

Man doesnt change himself if one is on the Moon or the Space itself. Stop stereotyping you lib, Im sorry that Im not the way you want me to be.

Ghairat is for both men and women so shVt up plz
gtfo man.. don't try to shut me off because of your assumption that you have some sort of moral high ground.. to me you and your ilk are Vermon needed to be squished..

gtfo man.. don't try to shut me off because of your assumption that you have some sort of moral high ground.. to me you and your ilk are Vermon needed to be squished..
With all due apology if your or anybodys mother or sister or daughter dresses up like this then dont expect any respect for her from my side. I wont rape or assault her but i will surely consider her a sult

It was made to watched by people like you, I just copied the link. You are the one supporting her
You were made to watch? You have no control over your eyes and expect alot from women. Bloody hypocrite..

Many have tried and failed. Islam will prevail. Allah's promise is the Truth.

Back
Top Bottom