What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

the difference between monkeys and human beings is that in the case of a human being you're expected to control your hormone levels, not go out and start raping men, women and children.
Another difference is one wear dress according to ALLAH Almighty's commands and another one can roam naked and its his choice

i am not justifying rape or pedophiles. I am just saying, AS A SCIENTIFIC FACT that male hormones increase when they see something sexually enticing. Can you deny my statement which is based on scientific evidence? What has trolling got to do with it ?
That's great that hormones increasing is a scientific fact, it is also a scientific fact that men have penises and women have vaginas -- but it's YOUR responsibility as a decent human being to keep YOURSELF under control, just like it is the responsibility of an individual who is sexually attracted to children or animals to keep HIS/HER hormones under control and not go around having intercourse with children or animals.

Hormones is not an excuse for sexual assault and therefore has no relevance in this discussion.

Ofcourse anybody who doesn't fit your narrative is a drama. The children raped in Kasur were also a drama. Yeh riyasat e madina yahan koi crimes nahi hotay. Everything is yahoodi Western conspiracy to malign us.
Its the Yahudi/Western media which gives Oscar awards to people like you when you make documentaries maligning the name of Pakistan but forget people like Abdul Sattar Edhi while giving awards for service to humanity.
Why should I not say Mukhtaran Mai was a drame when Supreme Court of Pakistan has declared the nominees as innocent ? Meanwhle Mukhtaran Mai has become a billionaire and living in class in some western country.

Marasi's are teaching sociology to this nation now and trainee marasi's are jumping up and down in glee in this thread, we really have fallen as a nation.

That's great that hormones increasing is a scientific fact, it is also a scientific fact that men have penises and women have vaginas -- but it's YOUR responsibility as a decent human being to keep YOURSELF under control, just like it is the responsibility of an individual who is sexually attracted to children or animals to keep HIS/HER hormones under control and not go around having intercourse with children or animals.

Hormones is not an excuse for sexual assault and therefore has no relevance in this discussion.
May be you are sexually attracted to children or animals but i am not. I am a perfectly normal human being whose all systems work normally. Just like its my responsibility as a decent human being to keep myself under control same applies to women also who should not indulge in CoKc TEASING. When one side of the equation will change and equal and oppsite reaction on the other side will be experienced, am i wrong somewhere?

This should be pinned at the top of every male only classroom in Pakistan.

Whoever is saying close this thread, you have the choice of not reading mate. At some point in life, As a society, we have to discuss these issues.

What do you think of this South Asian dress - salwar kameez :

0554967_admirable-turquoise-designer-salwar-kameez.jpeg

Nice girl and dress.

I bet it is Pakistani dress since Indian traditional dress show women belly. My local region female dress (Minang ethnic) is more Islamic though, not giving much body to be exposed. But the dress style is quite similar with that Pakistani one.

Baju Kurung (Minang ethnic) and most greater Malay ethnic dress have similar style.

Hijab style
6816138_3408e939-269c-468f-9e36-84d521200954_640_640.jpg

Non Hijab style

6816138_364b42c4-a9ca-48c1-befb-a218b21f05de_540_540.jpg

I bet it is Pakistani dress since Indian traditional dress show women belly. My local region female dress (Minang ethnic) is more Islamic though, not giving much body to be exposed. But the dress style is quite similar with that Pakistani one.
Its traditional South Asian dress

Nice girl and dress.

Baju Kurung (Minang ethnic) and most greater Malay ethnic dress have similar style.

Hijab style
6816138_3408e939-269c-468f-9e36-84d521200954_640_640.jpg

Non Hijab style

6816138_364b42c4-a9ca-48c1-befb-a218b21f05de_540_540.jpg
very elegant

And what should be pinned on FEMALE ONLY class room?

When a large minority of females in Pakistan are involved in poondi like chutiyapan and sexual abuse at the hands of females is a hidden societal norm - i will find an appropriate post for them too.

May be you are sexually attracted to children or animals but i am not. I am a perfectly normal human being whose all systems work normally. Just like its my responsibility as a decent human being to keep myself under control same applies to women also who should not indulge in CoKc TEASING. When one side of the equation will change and equal and oppsite reaction on the other side will be experienced, am i wrong somewhere?
No. It is not a woman's responsibility at all to wear something that satisfies whatever 'standard' other men have set.

The responsibility is solely yours and yours alone to control your behavior in terms of not sexually assaulting other men, women or children, regardless of what they wear.

The example I provided of pedophiles is based on interviews and comments of pedophiles who have argued that they 'cannot control their urges' and that it is what 'nature wants them to do'.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom