What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

@jamahir the responses to your hijab post is basically Pakistani Mard e Momin mentality summed up in a nutshell. Malnutrition and famine, sexual abuse of children, human rights abuses, lack of medical resources, crippling poverty can all go f**k themselves. A goddamn cloth on a woman's head is what is the most pressing issue for the men here. And if you question them you are an atheist satan worshipping Zionist libtard. How I weep for my nation's priorities.

This poor nation with Malnutrition and famine, sexual abuse of children, human rights abuses, lack of medical resources, crippling poverty has one of the minimum sexual abuse rate in the world. Inferiority complexed people are a disgrace.

Way to jump the shark. Everything is not a zero sum game where you're either a complete nudist liberal or a complete Al Qaeeda hardline. Relax. Learn to take criticism, don't blow everything into a libtard Zionist freemason conspiracy. Who wants to wear hijab can wear one but if someone doesn't want to wear it and wants to wear jeans, don't start with your misogynistic slut and whore insults.
Whatever they wear must not mess with my TESTOSERON levels.

Way to jump the shark. Everything is not a zero sum game where you're either a complete nudist liberal or a complete Al Qaeeda hardline. Relax. Learn to take criticism, don't blow everything into a libtard Zionist freemason conspiracy. Who wants to wear hijab can wear one but if someone doesn't want to wear it and wants to wear jeans, don't start with your misogynistic slut and whore insults.

Same problem I have with liberal gays in NYC. When I see a gay couple who are within my zone where I can easily see them having their fun, I spit in their way. And start talking about gays are the people of Lut who were punished by God Almighty.

Yes, some gays get mad(they dont do anything, theyre basically females) but when they reach out to me and try to explain their situation and its not wrong to be gay, I tell them straight to their face.

"LOOK faggits, if youre not going to respect a Muslim family having dinner and start doing your thing than dont come at me saying how I should be tolerant when very well you know that gay shit is against my Religion and despised."

Are you fucking crazy? How quickly it took people to forget the Kasur scandal. Just 3 days ago a child rapist was let go. But sure let's all bitch about Mehwish Hayat. You are seriously living in a fucking fantasy land if you think Pakistan has less sexual assault rates. They are only reported less. In the cases that they are, the victim is harassed further by media like Mukhtaran Mai. Or just a few years ago jailed under hudood ordinances.
We all know Mukhtaran Mai was a drame. Our sex crime rate is more than USA?

Same problem I have with liberal gays in NYC. When I see a gay couple who are within my zone where I can easily see them having their fun, I spit in their way. And start talking about gays are the people of Lut who were punished by God Almighty.

Yes, some gays get mad(they dont do anything, theyre basically females) but when they reach out to me and try to explain their situation and its not wrong to be gay, I tell them straight to their face.

"LOOK faggits, if youre not going to respect a Muslim family having dinner and start doing your thing than dont come at me saying how I should be tolerant when very well you know that gay shit is against my Religion and despised."

Is this post about gays? Did I ever even bring up gays? What is this obsession you conservstive guys have that everytime someone talks about women's rights, you bring up homosexuality and pedophilia? Some subconscious fantasies to do with LGBT or children?

Your testosterone levels are your own fricking problem. Women don't owe you anything to be careful about your testosterone levels. Keep your lulli in check if you're having such control problems.
My testosterone is a biological/physiological phenomenon. It is not controllable. You cant fcuk with science

Is this post about gays? Did I ever even bring up gays? What is this obsession you conservstive guys have that everytime someone talks about women's rights, you bring up homosexuality and pedophilia? Some subconscious fantasies to do with LGBT or children?
Ofcourse anybody who doesn't fit your narrative is a drama. The children raped in Kasur were also a drama. Yeh riyasat e madina yahan koi crimes nahi hotay. Everything is yahoodi Western conspiracy to malign us.
All the so-called-culpreits were acquitted by Supreme Court of Pakistan. Now dont start bakring about Supreme COurt.

Disgusting. Rape apologist. Goodbye. I didn't know such scum frequented this board.
You want to play monkey with nature. Thats not possible. You want women to walk around half naked and expect that my hormone level will not increase, sorry thats no the way nature works.

You simpleton, its an example. What you are advocating leads to many other things.

I dont care if a couple is married or not but if they start doing vulgar things where I am present and can clearly see and maybe have my family with me, Im going to definitely call them out and let them know how I feel.

Because Yes Im a conservative, But you can only clap with two hands and if one hand is not willing to clap, how am I going to clap back. Kapeesh?

Or should I break it down even further?

There is no greater wealth than wisdom, no greater poverty than ignorance; no greater heritage than culture and no greater support than consultation.

Hazrat Ali

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

may i ask you a question buddy? can i indulge in this thread without spamming dredging old threads and bringing honor problems to pdf and pti imran khan?

A discussion on whether the way women dress has any relevance to them being assaulted or abused is still a relevant discussion today.

if you let me i would have explained how every thread i bumped up was relevant too.

So can i indulge in the thread or not?

HAHAHA I didn't even have to wait for 5 minutes. The libtard witch hunters are already at my door.

:D

Still here buddy :D

Married yet ? Or Postponed ?

She said Arabic Abaya like this and I think it is gorgeous

158273151313655_74922999-788e-427c-92a8-15113bd78248.png

I don't know. They look like they are wearing a uniform.

What do you think of this South Asian dress - salwar kameez :

0554967_admirable-turquoise-designer-salwar-kameez.jpeg

I have estimation that Muslim women nowadays are more conservative and thus in majority prefer wearing hijab.

In India in the last 15 or so years I have seen a huge percentage, huge, of women wearing the full burqa ( with the niqab / face cover ). In my family too. Earlier the women would wear the sari or the Punjabi / Pathani salwar kameez but now they cover the salwar kameez with a burqa. Interestingly, I will say that the percentage of Indian Muslim women wearing the burqa is more than women in most Muslim-majority countries.

I think this phenomena in Muslim Indonesia also happen in other Muslim countries, and I see that Muslim Arab is even more conservative than East Asian Muslim

I don't think in Arab societies like Palestine and Syria women are that conservative. I have recently watched a vid about a protest rally in Lebanon where some women were wearing headscarf and jeans and t-shirt.

Below are some Lebanese computer programmers. Some wearing headscarf, some not :

hackers%2010.jpg

Wearing Hijab is part of freedom of religion and it is similar like praying and other religious practice since wearing Hijab order is stated in Quran. Not allowing women to wear hijab is similar like not allowing Muslim to pray. It is part of primary human right, freedom of religion :angry:

Please read this :
Most of the translators, obviously influenced by the hadith translate the word as VEIL and thus mislead people into believing that this verse is advocating the covering of the head and hair, some even go to the extent of claiming that 24:31 implies the covering of the face! But the truth is that the word khimaar simply means a cover, any cover is called khimaar in Arabic. The derivative word khamrah, which means intoxicants, is so called because it covers the brain.

In 24:31, God is telling the women to use their cover (khimaar, being a dress, a coat, a shawl, a shirt, a blouse, a tie, a scarf . . . etc.) to cover their bosoms, not their heads, face or hair. If God willed to order the women to cover their heads, face or hair, He would have simply said, “Cover your head, face and hair.” God is neither vague nor forgetful! God does not run out of words. He does not wait for, nor need a scholar to apply the correct words for Him! God confirms that the Quran is complete and fully detailed (6:114/5).
It is a crime that so many men who have coaxed, or pressured, or demanded that their women wear the burqa, or that their daughters wear a hijab prematurely, are most probably unable or unwilling to read the Quran and uphold its tenants, being totally dependent on the interpretations incorrectly preached to them by immoderate clerics and cultural exhortations not based on pure religion. The problem with so many clerics in powerful positions within many Islamic communities around the globe, is that these religious leaders do not allow for intellectual freedom, or personal interpretation when it comes to matters of self assessed modesty and female dressing because of the narrowness in which they view women’s supposedly intemperate sexuality and the lack of self-control in men.

And please read this too :
Historical Background:

While many Muslims call 'hijab' an Islamic dress code, they are in fact oblivious of the fact that the concept of 'hijab' has nothing to do with Islam, nor with the Quran.

In fact, the 'hijab' is an old Jewish tradition that infiltrated the hadith books like many innovations that contaminated Islam through the hadith. Any student of Jewish traditions would know that the head cover for the Jewish woman is encouraged by the rabbis and religious leaders.
Religious Jewish women still cover their heads most of the time, especially in the synagogues, at weddings and religious festivities. This Jewish tradition is a cultural not a religious one. Hijab was observed by women of the civilisations that preceded the Jews and was passed down to the Jewish culture.

Some Christian women cover their heads on many religious occasions while the nuns cover their heads all the time. The tradition of covering the head was practiced thousands of years before Muslim scholars claimed the 'hijab' as a Muslim dress code.

The traditional Arabs, of all religions, Jews, Christians and Muslims used to wear 'hijab', not because of Islam, but because of tradition. In Saudi Arabia for example, all men cover their heads, not because of Islam but because of tradition.

North Africa is known for its Tribe (Tuareg) that have the Muslim men wearing 'hijab' instead of women. Here the tradition has the 'hijab' in reverse. If wearing 'hijab' is the sign of the pious and righteous Muslim woman, Mother Teresa would have been the first woman to be counted.

In brief, 'hijab' is a traditional dress and has nothing to do with Islam or religion. In certain areas of the world, men are the ones who wear the 'hijab' while in others the women do.

Mixing religion with tradition is a form of idol-worship since it implies setting up other sources of religious laws besides the law of God.

The word 'khimar' in the Quran:

The word 'khimar' can be found in the Quran in 24:31. While the first basic rule of Dress Code for the Muslim women can be found in 7:26, the second rule of the dress code for women can be found in 24:31. Some Muslims quote verse 31 of sura 24 as containing the 'hijab', or head cover, by pointing to the word, khumoorihinna, (their khimars), forgetting that God already used the word 'hijab', several times in the Quran, but none to mean head cover. Those who are not shackled by pre-conceptions will easily see that there is no command in 24:31 for women to cover their heads. The word 'khimar' does not mean 'hijab' nor head cover. Those who quote this verse usually add the words "head cover" or the word "veil" after the word 'khumoorihinna', usually between brackets. These additions are their own words not the words of God and they are clearly added to the text to imply a meaning not found in God's words. The words of 24:31 are:

And say to the believing women to lower their gaze and to guard their private parts and not to show their beauty spots except that of it which is normally shown. They shall also cover their cleavage with their 'khimars'. They shall not show their beauty spots except in the presence of their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, what their right hands possess, the male attendants who have no sexual desire and the children who are yet to attain awareness of women's nakedness. They shall not strike their feet so as to reveal details of their hidden beauty spots. You shall repent to God, all of you, O believers, so that you may succeed. 24:31

The Arabic word khimar means cover. Any cover can be called a khimar, such as a curtain, a dress. A table cloth that covers the top of a table is a khimar. A blanket can be called a khimar, and so on. The word 'khamr', is used in the Quran for intoxicants. It is a derivative of the word khimar. Both words mean: that which covers. The khimar covers a window, a body, a table and so on, while khamr is that which covers the mind. Traditional translators, obviously influenced by hadith and culture, claim that khimar in 24:31 has only one meaning, and that is the head cover. Thus, they mislead women into believing that 24:31 commands them to cover their hair!

In 24:31 God instructs women to use their khimar (cover/garment) to cover their cleavage. Covering the chest can be done by a dress, coat, shawl, shirt, blouse, a scarf and so on.

Yup, I am agree on you, but how about this Hijab soldier women ? :)

fc50601008b0a4538e7394f61c1b6f24.jpg

Beautiful smile.

Last edited:
if you let me i would have explained how every thread i bumped up was relevant too.

So can i indulge in the thread or not?
Yes, you may.

And you were on a spree where you resurrected multiple old threads within an hour.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom