What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Hey if a woman is wearing a police uniform, I’m going to think she’s a police officer. If she’s wearing a whore uniform, I’m going to think she’s a whore.
Exactly !!!!!

Imam Muslim (r) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (RA) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not seen…” one of whom was, “women who are clothed yet naked…” According to Imam Ahmad (r) he said: “Curse them, for they are cursed.”

IMG-20200425-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200425-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200425-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200425-WA0006.jpg

Hey if a woman is wearing a police uniform, I’m going to think she’s a police officer. If she’s wearing a whore uniform, I’m going to think she’s a whore.
Absolutely.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

DRESSING is a type of expression which convey your personality and intent to others during the course of socialization.

Libtards are in dire need of "education."

Absolutely.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

DRESSING is a type of expression which convey your personality and intent to others during the course of socialization.

Libtards are in dire need of "education."
"But Allah Doesn't allow us to Judge others let them live their lives its her body you know " Now Imagine it being said by a Half backed Burger Kid with his/her Fake accent.

Pakistani Libtards are a Different Breed i have seen them Use Islam to justify their Filthy habits. One Unique specimen i know even declared Homosexuality Legal in Islam. Like how stupid one has to be to make up shit like this.

Libtards are useful idiots who are always discarded by every society like tissue paper after they outlive their usefulness.

Please look up Blank Noise. I am proud of the originator and her associates. I don't know if URLs are legal on PDF, but you could look up www.blanknoise.org.

Sorry Joe, that wonderful member (a cheerful lass I had lot of friendly chat with) has left the forum a long time ago. She won't be back.

"But Allah Doesn't allow us to Judge others let them live their lives its her body you know " Now Imagine it being said by a Half backed Burger Kid with his/her Fake accent.

Pakistani Libtards are a Different Breed i have seen them Use Islam to justify their Filthy habits. One Unique specimen i know even declared Homosexuality Legal in Islam. Like how stupid one has to be to make up shit like this.

What’s the name of that useless waste of sperm who said that?

What is modest and decent ? Isnt modest subjective?

Modest in KSA different then Pakistan. What modest for u is orthodox in west

In dubai bikni is immodest.

In some of the europeon country even bikni at beach is modest ...

A simple Kameez Shalwar with duppatta is modest for me. A long kurta which hides jeans or pyjama and a scarf in neck is modest for me. Abaya is modest for me. Saudia made me love in abayas. This should be standard. Its like how Qatar asked foreginers to be in “modest” clothing before arriving for WC2023. Dont get sleazy.

i am not telling everyone to get bikins and shorts and go to swat valley. That is stupidity. We are muslims after all. Modest chlothing has been written about in Quran as well.

A simple Kameez Shalwar with duppatta is modest for me. A long kurta which hides jeans or pyjama and a scarf in neck is modest for me. Abaya is modest for me. Saudia made me love in abayas. This should be standard. Its like how Qatar asked foreginers to be in “modest” clothing before arriving for WC2023. Dont get sleazy.

i am not telling everyone to get bikins and shorts and go to swat valley. That is stupidity. We are muslims after all. Modest chlothing has been written about in Quran as well.

MashaAllah sister may Allah bless you.

Exactly !!!!!

Imam Muslim (r) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (RA) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not seen…” one of whom was, “women who are clothed yet naked…” According to Imam Ahmad (r) he said: “Curse them, for they are cursed.”

View attachment 633548
View attachment 633549
View attachment 633550
View attachment 633551

So True, Truly Allah knows Best. He wants to Honor Us.

• Nearly 1 in 5 women (18.3%) and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) in the United States have been raped at some time in their lives, including completed forced penetration, attempted forced penetration, or alcohol/drug facilitated completed penetration.
  • More than half (51.1%) of female victims of rape reported being raped by an intimate partner and 40.8% by an acquaintance; for male victims, more than half (52.4%) reported being raped by an acquaintance and 15.1% by a stranger.
  • Approximately 1 in 21 men (4.8%) reported that they were made to penetrate someone else during their lifetime; most men who were made to penetrate someone else reported that the perpetrator was either an intimate partner (44.8%) or an acquaintance (44.7%).
  • An estimated 13% of women and 6% of men have experienced sexual coercion in their lifetime (i.e., unwanted sexual penetration after being pressured in a nonphysical way); and 27.2% of women and 11.7% of men have experienced unwanted sexual contact.
  • Most female victims of completed rape (79.6%) experienced their first rape before the age of 25; 42.2% experienced their first completed rape before the age of 18 years.
  • More than one-quarter of male victims of completed rape (27.8%) experienced their first rape when they were 10 years of age or younger.”

Saudia made me love in abayas. This should be standard.

Here is a photo from pre-2011 Libya :

libyan-army-tripoli-libya-shutterstock-editorial-7358305a.jpg

And this is of Syrian pro-Assad soldiers :

5100069969bedd4973000006

b7d2b8ac6c776b6ae58da8373b8b55a5.jpg

I don't like militaries or even violence but just showing you that these women are not covered up in burqa. Do you want Saudia or Libya and Syria ?

And Mehwish Hayat is so unpleasing to the Believing eyes. You would think Id find her sexy but nope its more of a disgusting feeling towards her, like yuck, khachra!.

And yeah, Im a Pakistani, Indus Valley Origin.....kama sutra
Dont question my Manhood.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom