What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Now you have actually started to sound like...."NOT GERMAN".

Dude go through his post history. You are new here. All of us old timers know that he is a Chinese masquerading as German. There are many non Germans who can speak fluent German. That doesn't mean anything.

:pakistan:Dont worry India, we got your back:sniper::triniti:
like this
100729%2Bsack%2Btaliban.jpg

:lol:

God decides who goes to heaven and who goes to hell, not you. And im a good person and im sure our marines are good man too. So stop saying things like this.

You mean God will let people come to paradise after killing two poor unarmed fishermen , Who were lone bread winner of the family ? Well if you say so then i pray to God that those marines go to hell and suffer for what they have done and you for supporting these Cold blooded murders by these D*cks.

You mean God will let people come to paradise after killing two poor unarmed fishermen , Who were lone bread winner of the family ? Well if you say so then i pray to God that those marines go to hell and suffer for what they have done and you for supporting these Cold blooded murders by these D*cks.

they defended their ship against what they thought was a pirate attack. It was an accident. They already said they feel sad for this event. As a christian we pray for evryone to go to heaven. If you pray for people to ho to hell that means you are in pact with satan and you know where this could bring you...

they defended their ship against what they thought was a pirate attack. It was an accident. They already said they feel sad for this event. As a christian we pray for evryone to go to heaven. If you pray for people to ho to hell that means you are in pact with satan and you know where this could bring you...

Well that was all to make you fell bad :lol::lol::lol: I am an atheist :D:D . Coz in one of your post you said those poor fishermen were idiots:angry::angry::angry:. So go anywhere after you die but don't come where i will go as i will not like a wanker like you near me. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:.

Cheers, I know it was an accident but a strange one as your marines just did not follow any not even 1/2 guidelines. So they deserve some kind of punishment.

Tell that to the slave-trader you sent to NY.

Europe has plenty of nukes....and the means to deliver them.

Let's see, exaggeration Check.

Half truths Check.

And bravado.

You sure you are not an Indian poster mate?

Let's see, exaggeration Check.

Half truths Check.

And bravado.

You sure you are not an Indian poster mate?
Ok, look up "Britain, France and Russia". Tell me what continent they are on. Then look up nuclear arsenals for these nations, then delivery systems. See? Not so hard.

Ok, look up "Britain, France and Russia". Tell me what continent they are on. Then look up nuclear arsenals for these nations, then delivery systems. See? Not so hard.

There is a paradox here. You would expect people know these details this being a defence forum. But a defence forum attracts the kind of people who are more likely to measure their E-Ween than anything else.

The fact that Countries nuke each other over diplomatic tussle is possible in a universe where the governments are populated by the boar members here :)

Tell that to the slave-trader you sent to NY.

Europe has plenty of nukes....and the means to deliver them.

Hey Murican why are you getting worked up :P No seriously though this is just talk nothing more. Indian government will punish them put them in jail and they will be out in like 4-5 years. No one will ever know and every one will be happy

Dude, don't get swept away by all this online d!k-measuring contests. Does anyone here believe that NATO will take military action against India for punishing two marines who killed some local fishermen? No! But that won't stop a few from assuming command of NATO or IA into their own hands and playing war-games here. :lol:

You could also read the news before posting! Jeez what's with the belligerent tone when someone is actually trying to help!
What belligerent tone? I was being monotone.

Also, I didn't actually know it happened. A lot of members on here tend to...exaggerate...so, I had reasonable doubt.

Du kannst nicht erwarten, dass die Inder jemals mit Anstand mit dir argumentieren. Wenn du nachgibst, treten sie nach. Die verstehen es nur mit Gewalt so wie die Briten und Mughals es mit ihnen gemacht haben.

Inder sind die größten Schleimer, wenn sie merken, dass sie verlieren. Nur meine persönliche Erfahrung.
Google Translate -

You can not expect that the Indians ever argue with decency with you. If you give in, they come after. The only understand it by force like the British and the Mughals did with them.

Indians are the biggest slime when they realize that they are losing. Just my personal experience.

@WebMaster

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom