What's new

Italy may also launch drone attacks on Pak-Afghan border area

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop any country violating our sovereignty it may be a super power. Otherwise comparatively weaker nations will also show you muscles.

We need to get rid of all pro-America military officials. or bear this.

warning to all
only USA have right to attack on Pakistan
if any other try to do same like him
he will be responsible for its glory

Hey, I have an idea, India hold more grievances against us then anybody else right? Why don't you guys also try some attacks??
Though I was not talking about India specifically; but if you ask me, we've never attacked you first and we'll stick to that policy. We'll also stick to the policy that when we are attacked, we cut the attacking country into 2 pieces.

Now why don't we get back on topic and talk about why other countries coming to you with drones? Why can't you eliminate terrorists on your own?

warning to all
What a great policy I must say. Just because US gives you money, they can attack you?

You can ask money from Italy or India too my friend. We're not that bad!

warning to all
What a great policy I must say. Just because US gives you money, they can attack you?

You can ask money from Italy or India too my friend. We're not that bad!

so u agree these non-state actors are created to protect ur country...

so 26/11 - u were protecting Pakistan by butchering 166 people....??

So you are from the 'dangerously below low IQ' group who doesn't even know after 11 years that none of the 9/11 so called attackers were Pakistani? State actors/Non state actors and everybody else who defends my country are welcome. You stop your terrorism and dictating on Muslims in your country especially in Kashmir and your problems will be solved because your problems are home grown.....and then perhaps you would realize that destabilizing Pakistan through TTP & BLA is not such a good idea.

who says we are not doing that already? :azn:

So a stupid para and then a comedic para both in a single post. How typical.

Hey, Americans outsource so much to India... This is one task we outsourced to them :)...

Not really. You just lack the guts for any action that is beyond movement of tongues on TV or fingers on a keyboard. Don't have the guts to do what you say against an opponent 6-7 times smaller in size and probably a lot smaller and resources!

Though I was not talking about India specifically; but if you ask me, we've never attacked you first and we'll stick to that policy. We'll also stick to the policy that when we are attacked, we cut the attacking country into 2 pieces.

Oh so is that what you did when we attacked you in 1965 or allegedly attacked you in 1999? The best you could do in 1971 was to accelerate the division of an unnatural alliance...nothing more? See, it is true, barking bitches seldom bite!

Yeah well....everybody except INDIA :)

Everybody except your 'real' enemy(India) is attacking you........how bizarre.......

and you're so happy that you're smiling...........we're happy too....he he....:partay:

Not really. You just lack the guts for any action that is beyond movement of tongues on TV or fingers on a keyboard. Don't have the guts to do what you say against an opponent 6-7 times smaller in size and probably a lot smaller and resources!

It was 4 times smaller, but then we made it 6 times smaller. :lol:

Hope this answers your question.

Oh so is that what you did when we attacked you in 1965 or allegedly attacked you in 1999? The best you could do in 1971 was to accelerate the division of an unnatural alliance...nothing more? See, it is true, barking bitches seldom bite!

Not sure why everybody is talking about dogs here. Though I just answered your question. Are you not ashamed of the fact that we cut you into 2 pieces and changed your map? Do you really want me to talk about it?

Anyways, I'm not replyin on this topic now. You see, I don't have immunity of going off topic like you people. So I stop right here. Though if you have something on topic, shoot!

^^^^Everybody except your "real" enemy(India) is attacking you........how bizarre.......

maybe instead of bizarre- 'ball' is the word you should look for- when talking about the 'real' enemy-

maybe instead of bizarre- 'ball' is the word you should look for- when talking about the 'real' enemy-

Ok, so India doesn't have the 'balls' to attack Pakistan........happy??

NOW, since we both are happy for the fact that all the countries will 'balls' are attacking Pakistan, we should Party....:cheers:

Ok, so India doesn't have the balls to attack Pakistan........happy??

NOW, since we both are happy for the fact that all the countries will balls are attacking Pakistan, we should Party....:cheers:

Lets celebrate our incompetencies- :cheers:-
hallelujah-

Fantastic news ; NATO has begun to shoulder true responsibility of their task ahead in Afghanistan. Like Italy, all the other NATO members need to be armed with them MQ-9s. Like the Americans, they too have realized that the Predators are the only game in town against these jihadists. Its open season now in FATA and the productivity and efficiency of these turkey-shooting jobs will increase when the tasks are divided.

It was 4 times smaller, but then we made it 6 times smaller. :lol:

Hope this answers your question.

Not sure why everybody is talking about dogs here. Though I just answered your question. Are you not ashamed of the fact that we cut you into 2 pieces and changed your map? Do you really want me to talk about it?

Anyways, I'm not replyin on this topic now. You see, I don't have immunity of going off topic like you people. So I stop right here. Though if you have something on topic, shoot!

sh!t man your geography is really weak

India is 12,00,000 sq mi + Indian administered Kashmir 38,830 sq mi = 12 lakhs 38 thousands 8 hundred & 30 sq mi

Pakistan is 307,374 sq miles + Pakistan administered Kashmir 31,000 sq mi = 3 lakhs 38 thousands 3 hundred & 74 sq mi

12,38 830/338,374 = 3.6
India was never 4 times the size of Pakistan to begin with, heck even after 71 & occupying siachen in 84 its only 3.6 times the size of Pakistan ! wake up Pakistan is not a small country as your media portrays turkey which is considered a good size country add to it sri lanka & another 6,000 sq mi & you get Pakistan
BBC NEWS | Country Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom