What's new

Italy may also launch drone attacks on Pak-Afghan border area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Italy supplied drones to pakistan in the past...if its true then its hell of an irony....:what:

Enough of dog analogy guys...talk straight...:shout:

Time to show Pakistani their Nuclear arsenal and yea!!what about Air patrolling you guys talking about which thwarted Indian airforce to attack in 2008 .

:lol: your dogs are being butchered daily by Pakistan's national bird it seems :).. Do something to protect them.. Else they may soon become an endangered species :rofl:

No , our dogs are still enough for the dirty bitches in neighborhood ! The problem is that some 'foreign birds' have come in our neighborhood. These are powerful birds and can't be directly hit. But these powerful birds will go back once their season is over. I guess probably in 2014 they might go back? But still , our dogs are good for the neighborhood bitches that are there permanently. Our dogs take care of these neighborhood bitches you know....

Time to show Pakistani their Nuclear arsenal and yea!!what about Air patrolling you guys talking about which thwarted Indian airforce to attack in 2008 .

Well you love cricket so understand this ....

Playing aggressively against Zimbabwe is not a big deal...but playing aggressively against Australian bowling-attack is not a good idea. One must be very careful while batting ....

Plus : This report is a joke.

:lol: your dogs are being butchered daily by Pakistan's national bird it seems :).. Do something to protect them.. Else they may soon become an endangered species :rofl:

It is not in my hands, my understanding of a military is to protect the country from all enemies alike. To me it should not matter if the destroyer is India or US, both hostiles should be treated alike regardless of the outcome. But I guess those with power are not concerned or bothered by these strikes.

As our president very valiantly stated 'Drone strikes bother people of the west, not me!'.

Even I do not like the idea of dealing differently when India comes in to play, any IAF jet violating our air space would be challenged and eventually shot down if they do not return. Same is, I guess, not applicable on Jets flying from Afghanistan.

As long as they don't cross the Pakistani border, it's not our problem...

That club is made out of jealousy. Its gonna die its own death soon.

However, when it comes to terrorism, countries should not think about the club fellows. Italy has done a right thing.

More and more countries should join the brigade. More countries should attack Pakistan with drones to eliminate terrorists.

We clearly see that Pakistan hasn't done enough to end the terrorism. Even after receiving billions of dollars from US, the most wanted was still living comfortably near military academy for 6 years. This shows 2 things.
1. Pakistan supports the terrorists.

or...

2. Pakistan is not capable of eliminating terrorists from its soil.

In both the cases, the world will have to take the charge and therefore I think that Italy has done a right thing and more and more countries should join the brigade and attack in Pakistan's terrorist heaven areas to make this world a better place.

Hey, I have an idea, India hold more grievances against us then anybody else right? Why don't you guys also try some attacks??

What if this is the dog that protects my house from the vicious bitches in the neighborhood and that's why the dog is considered 'mad' by these neighboring bitches? Should I still kill him because of the bitches around my house?

so u agree these non-state actors are created to protect ur country...

so 26/11 - u were protecting Pakistan by butchering 166 people....??

Hey, I have an idea, India hold more grievances against us then anybody else right? Why don't you guys also try some attacks??

who says we are not doing that already? :azn:

Good job Italy.
happyitalyflag.gif

May those poor indian fishermen souls rest in hell- Good Job Italiano marineo :argh:-

May those poor indian fishermen souls rest in hell- Good Job Italiano marineo :argh:-

When Italians killed our folks accidently, we dumped them in the prison. What are you doing to americans who are daily having a turkey shoot in Pakistan...??

When Italians killed our folks accidently, we dumped them in the prison. What are you doing to americans who are daily having a turkey shoot in Pakistan...??

Talk is about italians- we'll see what we can do-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom