What's new

Italy is done with it...mass deportations start

Yes there is much less "aryan" in the native bengal region (and its found in higher concentration in only certain groups) just like South India and deccan peninsula more generally....though there are varied spectrums genetically speaking.

"Heritage" however is of course something way more broad than genetics and I would agree with that.

You would have a pretty interesting (well entertaining more than anything) convo with a person like @TopCat who believes there is much "invader mongol" alpha DNA in Bangladesh specifically (west bengal is the docile type) and he has quoted his personal lineage from genghis khan a few times I believe :D

Loki is a much more sensible, rational fellow...he is right that 100% definition would not apply to any large language -defined population genetically. There are indeed some fair aryan looking bengali people, how much % they are of bengalis....well I'm not sure....but they are a small minority in my experience. Not that theres anything wrong with the more mongoloid and dravidian looking bong lasses ;)....some are very cute indeed (though I guess depends on your personal tastes).
Their are bengali folks on PDF who claim to be Turk, Persians and Afghans, I kid you not LOL, their was one blogger who claimed Mourinho , Carlos Quieroz and benicio del torro look like Bengali:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, after reading some posts here and there I concluded, "we Bangladeshis can bring India-Pakistan together". We are doing great...8-)

Their are bengali folks on PDF who claim to be Turk, Persians and Afghans, I kid you not LOL, their was one blogger who claimed Mourinho , Carlos Quieroz and benicio del torro look like Bengali:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you think I like having a go at them like the bloke in my signature video hehe...

What you have seen is the mere tip of a very large iceberg ;) I've prodded around in their psyche quite a bit on this forum, it was a fun experiment, lets leave it at that. :D

Why do you think I like having a go at them like the bloke in my signature video hehe...

What you have seen is the mere tip of a very large iceberg ;) I've prodded around in their psyche quite a bit on this forum, it was a fun experiment, lets leave it at that. :D
Indeed I have seen it LOL.Kudos yaar.

Well...

A tunisian named Marouan Mathlouthi who lived in italy since infancy and who even was married to an italian women wrote a comment on his Facebook where he said about the terrorist atack in Berlin the following words:

"I don’t know if I should be good or stage a massacre, I have to think about it.”"

He mocked the victims of the Berlin attack.

Thats the guy:

Screenshot-430-620x467.png

I dont know why some of those islamists do this in italy, since evryone knows Italy is not a cuck country and has zero tolerance for this.

Exactly 2.5 hours after he posted this at 26th december police stormed his house. He was arrested and his belongings confiscated. He was brought infront court at December 30th and the judge decided .....

commodus.jpg

that he is not worth to stay in Italy and falls under the strict "deportation law". He was deported to Tunisia at January 5th.

Italy is unique with that law. It deports even for the smallest indications of islamist behavior. Some have been deported for naming ther child jihad. For FB posts, islamist outfit or even when tehy had islamist contacts on FB of whatsapp.

Deportations are done within days.

@waz @Vergennes @Nilgiri @flamer84

I am with Italy in this one. Instead of deporting you should put them behind jail or better hang them. Deporting not going to make Italy safe.. Holy Artizan massacre in Bangladesh is the living example of that.

Language and ethnicity has overlap in the terminology sometimes. Bengali is an indo-aryan language (from Pali prakrit branch)...but their people ethnically are a mix of mostly dravidian, some aryan, some mongoloid etc etc...so there are variations in their population, but they are definitely mostly relatively darker skinned.
Eastern bengali has little to do with Dravir, West bengal hindus have significant dravir lineage when Sena dynasty imported people from Deccan.

Italy's fault, not the countries in Africa. Italy is among those who intervened directly in the Libyan conflict (Italy is Libya's neighbor) then leaving the country in the hand of corrupted tribal warlords. France included. Had the conflict in Libya solved straight after Ghaddafi fell, this would not happened in the first place since 90% of the migrant route come from the Libyan coast.

Thats not the way it works. It is opposite of it. Children and aged dont contribute to the economy they are a burden to the economy.
But able bodied men (if at all they work) will useful as labor force for doing low level jobs and consume more economically. They will also come in useful as cheap expendables if you plan to fight a war.

Point is you can ask the old folks to just mind their own business and kids you can educate them to assimilate in the society. It's the grown ups who **** around creating mess.
Italy also has enough hands to work in their economy. They are actually running short of jobs !

Well both of them are radical parties...
As for immigrant.. 450K to send back... Italy have to spend a lot of euros.... ( around 300 to 450 Mil€).
and it's useless, they will come back via Libya...
Have fun...
Once you start deporting people it will slow down people from coming. life in eritea won't be fun

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
As if folk from the steppes of central asia have anything to do with the south east asians of bengal, you folks are dravadian mixed with east asains, nothing more nothing less, do not claim something you are not

So being a Central Asian excuses one's ignorance. Okay...

And I didn't 'claim' anything. I've been very clear about the differences between the two cultures. The term 'Aryan' was largely a caste whose 'Way' flowed through the many millennia. The origins of which are disputed.

And we are not 'mixed' with East Asians like the Chinese, the Koreans and the Japanese. South East Asian would be the correct term (though, it is limited). Bengali society nonetheless are largely homogeneous.

So?

The Internet is filled with all kinds of stupidity in their respective 'comfort zones' from all countries and cultures. Bangladeshis are no exception. Your people are no exception.

So being a Central Asian excuses one's ignorance. Okay...

And I didn't 'claim' anything. I've been very clear about the differences between the two cultures. The term 'Aryan' was largely a caste whose 'Way' flowed through the many millennia. The origins of which are disputed.

And we are not 'mixed' with East Asians like the Chinese, the Koreans and the Japanese. South East Asian would be the correct term (though, it is limited). Bengali society nonetheless are largely homogeneous.

So?

The Internet is filled with all kinds of stupidity in their respective 'comfort zones' from all countries and cultures. Bangladeshis are no exception. Your people are no exception.
You folks are mixed with Thai and Burmese, no question about it.

Prime Minister Gentiloni announced that he will follow the advice from police chief Gabrielli, who created a 2 page paper regarding this issue.

italiens-neuer-premier-gentiloni-stellt-sich-vertrauensvotum-41-68061470.jpg

All 500.000 migrants who are currently in Italy are registered, put into camps. There they are divided by real asylum seekers and economic migrants.

They must prove their heritage. If they dont have passports, their mobilephones get confiscated. if they are unable to prove their heritage they get deported to a 3rd party country we have contracts with. One of those countries is Eritrea, which accepts anyone Italy sends.

Current estimations say, that 450.000 will get deportet.

That Renzi lost the referendum is the best that could happen to Italy.

The deportations will be done by frighter ships and bring the migrants back to africa.

Its ironic because this law is not just supported by far right Lega Nord and Forza Italia but even from the more left Movimento 5 Stelle.

@waz @Vergennes @Nilgiri

You should deport all Muslims including Citizens to North Africa.

Back
Top Bottom