What's new

Italy is done with it...mass deportations start

He is not just a Indian. He is I believe Bengali Indian. Their capital city in India, Calcutta or Kolkata is a bye word for poverty where walking skeletons sleep on the pavements in 100,000s. Even the heroic efforts of Mother Theresa has not sorted out the filth in that city.

And have you ever met a typical Bengali - either from India or Bangladesh? Nothing redeaming about them. They are South Asian pygmy versions of Somali's with significant Austroid infusion. Of course this @Nilgiri might never have been near a mirror in his life or has done a 'Jack Wacko' on himself and his forgotten who he is.

And did you know the British starved 3 million of these special Indian people in 1943. Starved them to death in mass numbers. Yet they have not made a sound. Not a cry, not a sigh, not a memorial to the dead. Instead this Banga is more worried about Italy and his Africa brothas.

Click >http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

Warning: Images are explicit > https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw....0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.1jAuYHVBnHk

If I'm not mistaken, @Nilgiri is a Tamil. I'd trust that he is a legal resident in Canada. How does his ethnicity impact the matter anyway?

@Joe Shearer @Gibbs @Loki @Robinhood Pandey @django

Apparently I'm a Bengali now :cheesy:

Let me ask you atanz, does Pakistan have the right to deport Afghani migrants it judges to be illegal....or does it not?

How did he assume that you are a Bengali, that is the question.

But seriously, is this the quality coming of your line of Think Tanks @Oscar @waz ? People are entitled to their opinions you know. I really do not think that it adds any real value to your esteemed website.

I thought he was Indian Bengali, now I know he is Indian Dravidian. What is the differance? Not a lot. Both are aboriginals to varying degree.

The Bengali language is of Indo-Aryan origin. Whereas the Dravidian family of languages has its own origins. Both are very different and distinct cultures.

The assumption of all Bengalis being dark-skinned is often an incorrect one (don't worry, you are not alone). I'd say they are a rainbow colored lot :D It is a pretty vast gene pool.

Last edited:
How did he assume that you are a Bengali, that is the question.

Probably picked out of the "who do I hate the most" hat randomly...I dunno. He called me "Dravidian" (more correctly, though not entirely correctly from his race/ethnic context... cpl weeks before) and corrected himself quickly in this thread as well...so maybe its all getting mashed up in there pretty good.

The assumption of all Bengalis being dark-skinned is often an incorrect one

Pori Moni! :wub:

He is not just a Indian. He is I believe Bengali Indian. Their capital city in India, Calcutta or Kolkata is a bye word for poverty where walking skeletons sleep on the pavements in 100,000s. Even the heroic efforts of Mother Theresa has not sorted out the filth in that city.

And have you ever met a typical Bengali - either from India or Bangladesh? Nothing redeaming about them. They are South Asian pygmy versions of Somali's with significant Austroid infusion. Of course this @Nilgiri might never have been near a mirror in his life or has done a 'Jack Wacko' on himself and his forgotten who he is.

And did you know the British starved 3 million of these special Indian people in 1943. Starved them to death in mass numbers. Yet they have not made a sound. Not a cry, not a sigh, not a memorial to the dead. Instead this Banga is more worried about Italy and his Africa brothas.

Click >http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

Warning: Images are explicit > https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw....0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.1jAuYHVBnHk

He's Tamil, Mate, And often with strong but most times legitimate views.. I'd say like most of us in a defense forum.. :-)

Able bodied men capable of earning their keep should be thrown out.
Children and Old folks should be accommodated though !

Well...

A tunisian named Marouan Mathlouthi who lived in italy since infancy and who even was married to an italian women wrote a comment on his Facebook where he said about the terrorist atack in Berlin the following words:

"I don’t know if I should be good or stage a massacre, I have to think about it.”"

He mocked the victims of the Berlin attack.

Thats the guy:

Screenshot-430-620x467.png

I dont know why some of those islamists do this in italy, since evryone knows Italy is not a cuck country and has zero tolerance for this.

Exactly 2.5 hours after he posted this at 26th december police stormed his house. He was arrested and his belongings confiscated. He was brought infront court at December 30th and the judge decided .....

commodus.jpg

that he is not worth to stay in Italy and falls under the strict "deportation law". He was deported to Tunisia at January 5th.

Italy is unique with that law. It deports even for the smallest indications of islamist behavior. Some have been deported for naming ther child jihad. For FB posts, islamist outfit or even when tehy had islamist contacts on FB of whatsapp.

Deportations are done within days.

@waz @Vergennes @Nilgiri @flamer84

Well...

A tunisian named Marouan Mathlouthi who lived in italy since infancy and who even was married to an italian women wrote a comment on his Facebook where he said about the terrorist atack in Berlin the following words:

"I don’t know if I should be good or stage a massacre, I have to think about it.”"

Thats the guy:

I dont know why some of those islamists do this in italy, since evryone knows Italy is not a cuck country and has zero tolerance for this.

Exactly 2.5 hours after he posted this at 26th december police stormed his house. He was arrested and his belongings confiscated. He was brought infront court at December 30th and the judge decided .....

commodus.jpg

that he is not worth to stay in Italy and falls under the strict "deportation law". He was deported to Tunisia at January 5th.

Italy is unique with that law. It deports even for the smallest indications of islamist behavior. Some have been deported for naming ther child jihad. For FB posts, islamist outfit or even when tehy had islamist contacts on FB of whatsapp.

Good going. He shouldn't have too much trouble fitting right back into his native land.

Well...

Thats the guy:

commodus.jpg

It's really common no-nonsense law that should be applied all across Europe in all its civil codes tbh. At least Italy has it...so there's that....you are lucky.

In the US I heard its going to cost 250,000 USD in legal charges on average per illegal immigrant to get deported because they have no such fast-track law (and its not a civil code in the beginning...so all common law precendent must be heard and argued each time, in each court).

That's why they are focusing on those that have already committed crimes and been prosecuted and sentenced (and have simply absconded from deportation)...its going to take a long time (if it ever happens) there to get a policy of "prevention being better than cure" unfortunately.

But then the scale of the problem from Islamic extremism is also a lot lower there compared to Europe....so Europe (using Italian approach) really has to act better using its "quicker" civil law system in this matter on common sense issues like this one you highlighted.

The Bengali language is of Indo-Aryan origin. Whereas the Dravidian family of languages has its own origins. Both are very different and distinct cultures.

The assumption of all Bengalis being dark-skinned is often an incorrect one (don't worry, you are not alone). I'd say they are a rainbow colored lot :D It is a pretty vast gene pool.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
As if folk from the steppes of central asia have anything to do with the south east asians of bengal, you folks are dravadian mixed with east asains, nothing more nothing less, do not claim something you are not

Able bodied men capable of earning their keep should be thrown out.
Children and Old folks should be accommodated though !
Thats not the way it works. It is opposite of it. Children and aged dont contribute to the economy they are a burden to the economy.
But able bodied men (if at all they work) will useful as labor force for doing low level jobs and consume more economically. They will also come in useful as cheap expendables if you plan to fight a war.

Italy is done with
more are coming than deported

Italy is done with
more are coming than deported

wrong. They came in, because ourmown coast guard shipped them in out of some pathetic stupid "human rights". Since this is stopped now no one comes in and Italy brings those who are already here out.

It is never a good thing when people die on sea but well those who seek danger will find it. We are not responsible to rescue north africans 12 km away from libyan coast and then ship them 400 km to our coast.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
As if folk from the steppes of central asia have anything to do with the south east asians of bengal, you folks are dravadian mixed with east asains, nothing more nothing less, do not claim something you are not

Language and ethnicity has overlap in the terminology sometimes. Bengali is an indo-aryan language (from Pali prakrit branch)...but their people ethnically are a mix of mostly dravidian, some aryan, some mongoloid etc etc...so there are variations in their population, but they are definitely mostly relatively darker skinned.

Language and ethnicity has overlap in the terminology sometimes. Bengali is an indo-aryan language (from Pali prakrit branch)...but their people ethnically are a mix of mostly dravidian, some aryan, some mongoloid etc etc...so there are variations in their population, but they are definitely mostly relatively darker skinned.
The aryan bit most be some sort of false concoction, I refuse to believe it:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:, I would rather believe the sky is purple:agree::agree::agree::agree: than believe Bengali have Aryan heritage, though their are folks in the Indus region of India that clearly have heritage from men of the steppes.Kudos

The aryan bit most be some sort of false concoction, I refuse to believe it:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:, I would rather believe the sky is purple:agree::agree::agree::agree: than believe Bengali have Aryan heritage, though their are folks in the Indus region of India that clearly have heritage from men of the steppes.Kudos

Yes there is much less "aryan" in the native bengal region (and its found in higher concentration in only certain groups) just like South India and deccan peninsula more generally....though there are varied spectrums genetically speaking.

"Heritage" however is of course something way more broad than genetics and I would agree with that.

You would have a pretty interesting (well entertaining more than anything) convo with a person like @TopCat who believes there is much "invader mongol" alpha DNA in Bangladesh specifically (west bengal is the docile type) and he has quoted his personal lineage from genghis khan a few times I believe :D

Loki is a much more sensible, rational fellow...he is right that 100% definition would not apply to any large language -defined population genetically. There are indeed some fair aryan looking bengali people, how much % they are of bengalis....well I'm not sure....but they are a small minority in my experience. Not that theres anything wrong with the more mongoloid and dravidian looking bong lasses ;)....some are very cute indeed (though I guess depends on your personal tastes).

Back
Top Bottom