What's new

Italy is done with it...mass deportations start

Seems for India's population size, number of applications is pretty less and the acceptance rate is also even more worse.
India has perfect solution for migrants that Italy must appreciate. The huge pool in India that would flood most of the Western world with migrants has been conveniently 'locked' away. In the social imprisonment called 'untouchability' over 300 million Indians are trapped in social and economic poverty that they can't even move to next town let alone cross continents.

Can you imagine if ever this 'lock' was opened - millions on millions of Indian untouchables would run for freedom to Europe.

Last edited:
hah.... I love this.. words cant describe it. Can't you see your a joke?

An indian who lives in canada, talking about how italy is taking the right steps to deport immigrants.

Repeat - An indian who lives in canada, talking about how italy is taking the right steps to deport immigrants-

1. Your not European
2. You dont live in your own country
3. Your a typical slave

Learn the difference between legal and illegal immigration moron.

Instead of forcefully deporting refugees international community should rebuild war torn countries like Syria. So that refugees will go back on their own will.

That is a complicated argument. Oil rich gulf states should be the ones to commence it...but they are not sparing a single dime, nor taking in one actual refugee (just allowing some affected citizens who were already there to stay put while the conflict rages). Why is that? (Only now under Trump's negotiation, KSA is commiting to spending on some safe zones within Syria).

Europe can no longer afford to be a cuck. US is thankfully in process of stopping itself from becoming one down the road. Canada is a lost cause for most part...but still a way to go till we reach say Germany's level (more due to the large oceans in between).

Why does nearly all the nasty part of the burden lie only on the west? Why should the west be an open market for welfare shopping?

He is not just a Indian. He is I believe Bengali Indian. Their capital city in India, Calcutta or Kolkata is a bye word for poverty where walking skeletons sleep on the pavements in 100,000s. Even the heroic efforts of Mother Theresa has not sorted out the filth in that city.

And have you ever met a typical Bengali - either from India or Bangladesh? Nothing redeaming about them. They are South Asian pygmy versions of Somali's with significant Austroid infusion. Of course this @Nilgiri might never have been near a mirror in his life or has done a 'Jack Wacko' on himself and his forgotten who he is.

And did you know the British starved 3 million of these special Indian people in 1943. Starved them to death in mass numbers. Yet they have not made a sound. Not a cry, not a sigh, not a memorial to the dead. Instead this Banga is more worried about Italy and his Africa brothas.

Click >http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

Warning: Images are explicit > https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw....0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.1jAuYHVBnHk

@Joe Shearer @Gibbs @Loki @Robinhood Pandey @django

Apparently I'm a Bengali now :cheesy:

Let me ask you atanz, does Pakistan have the right to deport Afghani migrants it judges to be illegal....or does it not?

He is not just a Indian. He is I believe Bengali Indian. Their capital city in India, Calcutta or Kolkata is a bye word for poverty where walking skeletons sleep on the pavements in 100,000s. Even the heroic efforts of Mother Theresa has not sorted out the filth in that city.

And have you ever met a typical Bengali - either from India or Bangladesh? Nothing redeaming about them. They are South Asian pygmy versions of Somali's with significant Austroid infusion. Of course this @Nilgiri might never have been near a mirror in his life or has done a 'Jack Wacko' on himself and his forgotten who he is.

And did you know the British starved 3 million of these special Indian people in 1943. Starved them to death in mass numbers. Yet they have not made a sound. Not a cry, not a sigh, not a memorial to the dead. Instead this Banga is more worried about Italy and his Africa brothas.

Click >http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/soutikbiswas/2010/10/how_churchill_starved_india.html

Warning: Images are explicit > https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw....0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.1jAuYHVBnHk

Lol

Afghani migrants it judges to be illegal....or does it not?
I am against any deportation of any Afghans. Zero. Unless and otherwise judged by a court of a crime carrying prison sentence inside Pakistan. That is position I have made known quite clearly. On the other hand I would be 100% in support of removal of all Tamils. Even legal. How does that sound?

darker Indians from the South
Many Pakistani's and you know this would almost pass off in South Italy but @Nilgiri and his bunch would stick out like walking *somethings*. Yet he is cheerleader for the far right.

I am all for a debate on immigration but I am not going to be a device for the far right.

I am against any deportation of any Afghans. Zero. Unless and otherwise judged by a court of a crime carrying prison sentence inside Pakistan.

Not what I asked. I asked does the Pakistani state (or any state for that matter) have the right to deport people it judges (by its constitution, legislation and courts) to be illegal residents.

I'm not interested on your personal take on where this illegality starts and ends.

On the other hand I would be 100% in support of removal of all Tamils. Even legal. How does that sound?

No one cares about your personal racist/bigoted desires. You will just live a bitter life of seeing Tamils (and other Indians) continue to stay and prosper in places they legally migrate to.

India has perfect solution for migrants that Italy must appreciate. The huge pool in India that would flood most of the Western world with migrants has been conveniently 'locked' away. In the social imprisonment called 'untouchability' over 300 million Indians are trapped in social and economic poverty that they can't even move to next town let alone cross continents.

Can you imagine if ever this 'lock' was opened - millions on millions of Indian untouchables would run for freedom to Europe
LMAO, looks whos talking about Indian migrants. A pakistani migrant ! :lol:
Hypocrisy of the highest order. pakistan was created so that they can live in paradise and now we have a pakistani migrant commenting on how bad India is. This is simply epic.

No one cares about your personal racist/bigoted desires. You will just live a bitter life of seeing Tamils (and other Indians) continue to stay and prosper in places they legally migrate to.
No worries. I will just :pop: and watch 300 million of your untouchable brothas prosper at home in India.

racist/bigoted desires
No kidding me? And a Dravidian far right rabble rousing punk like you is 'kosher'. Is it just me that sees a contradiction of mounmental proportions there Mr Austrolid?

No worries. I will just :pop: and watch 300 million of your untouchable brothas prosper at home in India.

No kidding me? And a Dravidian far right rabble rousing punk like you is 'kosher'. Is it just me that sees a contradiction of mounmental proportions there Mr Austrolid?

OK seems you couldnt answer the question:

does the Pakistani state (or any state for that matter) have the right to deport people it judges (by its constitution, legislation and courts) to be illegal residents.

so you have to devolve into more pure unadulterated trolling. Please don't strain yourself with the hate too much, for your own health sake. I bid adieu to further conversation with you.

@Levina @nair @MilSpec

He is a Tamil

Back
Top Bottom