What's new

Italy defends 'inhumane' policy of blocking migrants in Libya / Nigeria evacuates nigerians

See... You read, hear and maybe smell... things about me.. but When you try to put "an opinion" on me...that is wrong... it's just... made me sad... That's why.. I try to limit my interaction with people who have the same minds as you...
I don't care if a country close their borders... They are free to do so... What I will argue on...is how it's made...simple as that...

So I will say it again... History is our witness... Just open a book... and try to read about those who made the same mistake...and enjoy their answers... It will not work... it never did... People crossed the Berlin wall... the NK/SK border... and so on... and you think you can?

Never in Human History... The Mediterranean sea was an obstacle...never... That's why We, those living around it, even exist, with our mutual history...

We have no mutual history with subsaharan africans.

Do you know Pharao Amenophis II? He stopped migration from a certain tribe. He killed them. Evry single one, from adult to child.

He said: Those who die are forgotten tomorrow but the world will always rememebr Amenophis the Great.

You ignore one thing. They dont want be in Italy. They want go France. They fear us, they get nothing here. By making their life hell, they try another route. And its working.

But as you said yourself, this just fights the symptoms. In endeffect there will be a greater solution for them.

When you are left to die in your country for X reaseons... Dying somewhere else with a "light" at the End of the tunnel... is fast taken decision... Immigration will not stop... not till African countries are stabilised... and prosperous
I agree with this part

They didn't stop... only being hidden... That"slavery" was there for a long time after 2011... Ppl knew about it... now it's out outthere...
As for being killed... that's not what they fear... the moment they leave their countries... most don't even make to their own borders... let alone Libya... and even after that... they sail...they know... they have 50% to die... Death is just a friend of their journey... nothing more, nothing less...
True. Its really sad that these migrants are so desperate in their countries that they are ready to risk everything including their very own life to come to Europe for a better life.

The funny(or sad) thing here is that having been to many o these countries, many of these migrants come from country with no real war per se. They come from stable countries, but ruled by dictators(close circle/clique), incompetent officials, rampant poverty, nepotism, tribalism, sectarianism, favouritism, etc. This has led to a situation where the people have been left behind with no jobs, no hope, no opportunities, no industries, no vision, and not even the availability of the most basic needs(water, electricity, food, housing, roads etc). It's no wonder the people have given up on their corrupt incompetent rulers/country/system altogether in the search of a better life abroad AT ALL COST.
Its really sad, because the leaders of these poor developing countries only seem to care about themselves and their family and they have no real vision or desire to change their country for the best. When you visit some of these countries and see the way the authorities treat their own people , then you can understand why the country is in such a situation. It's sad really. However, only they themselves can change their country/system for the best, not the West. Running away might be a good solution(depending on if they are successful or not) in the short run, but it perpetuates incompetency by the leadership , since they don't even face any pressure at all to change their corrupt ways.

Last edited:
We have no mutual history with subsaharan africans.

Do you know Pharao Amenophis II? He stopped migration from a certain tribe. He killed them. Evry single one, from adult to child.

He said: Those who die are forgotten tomorrow but the world will always rememebr Amenophis the Great.

You ignore one thing. They dont want be in Italy. They want go France. They fear us, they get nothing here. By making their life hell, they try another route. And its working.

But as you said yourself, this just fights the symptoms. In endeffect there will be a greater solution for them.
See... always miles away from the main point...always... You didn't even understood the meaning of my post...

And you turn and turn around...and in the End came to the conclusion of a simple Barbarian... Killing... You are too weak or/afraid to even Make the thought of killing your own and use that "Story" to make your point... That's why I pity those who will sink in that illusion of thinking...
Human will Endlessly make the same mistake... till he never recover...and those who did... are known as
" a Civilisation"...

My last Post on this subject...
Best regards...

ps: Don't give you the Honor, of making yourself something you ar enot... They don't even care about Death... let alone about "You"... " They fear us" What a joke...

Sadly the bottom line is that if you do not stop them you are literally allowing them to die. This just happened today;
There is a video in the link from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...nts-drown-in-year-s-first-shipwreck-off-libya

The Italian navy has done a wonderful job and they are amongst the bravest men anywhere, paying no heed to their own lives and jumping into dangerous waters to save lives time and time again. They have to put a stop tot he smugglers and save EVEN MORE LIVES.
True, but the Italian Navy can only do so much. It doesn't change the fact that it's just the tip of the iceberg. The real underlying causes of this tragedy are still there, i.e rampant corruption, repression, poverty, incompetency and tribalism in these countries. Visiting some of these countries, you will be surprise to see that the government/authorities act as if they have no responsibility towards their own people, they don't provide them with even the most basic public services needed for a normal human being. To make things worse, despite not doing anything(apart collecting taxes from their people) for their people, they are still not under ANY PRESSURE AT ALL to improve their ways. You will be surprised to see that even here in Britain our authorities/leaders are constantly under heavy pressure/criticism/screening/accountability from all sides(public/media etc) to improve the system/government/public services etc despite our already high living standards and at least decent system that works to some extent and is at least accountable. But in these countries who have little to no standard, rampant corruption in all areas, incompetency to the highest order, tribalism even to the core of the government/leadership, no accountability at all etc. Despite all this one thing I always find interesting is that they are not really under much pressure to change/improve at all. It's as if the people/public have given up hope altogether and left the government/rulers to steal/oppress and rule them as they please. This is the saddest part of it from my experience.

See... always miles away from the main point...always... You didn't even understood the meaning of my post...

And you turn and turn around...and in the End came to the conclusion of a simple Barbarian... Killing... You are too weak or/afraid to even Make the thought of killing your own and use that "Story" to make your point... That's why I pity those who will sink in that illusion of thinking...
Human will Endlessly make the same mistake... till he never recover...and those who did... are known as
" a Civilisation"...

My last Post on this subject...
Best regards...

ps: Don't give you the Honor, of making yourself something you ar enot... They don't even care about Death... let alone about "You"... " They fear us" What a joke...

Death is a kindness Hanni.

Back
Top Bottom