What's new

Italy installs new law / banning money transfer of migrants

Why do richer countries like Germany and S Korea grow by 2-3% a year then?
No, Milan is not bigger in GDP than whole Turkey.
If you convert for purchasing power, Italy and Turkey are now equal.

Milano alone has a GDP of 400 billion €
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Milan

Turkey has 857 billion €.

A single city in Italy alone has almost 50% of the Turkish GDP.

Now away with you oriental. On my ignore list.

Put similar silly laws on imports of Vespa scooter and other Italian machines Pakistan imports.
What a moronic law

Money belongs to whoever earns it.

Put similar silly laws on imports of Vespa scooter and other Italian machines Pakistan imports.
What a moronic law

Money belongs to whoever earns it.

Migrants live only from welfare and cost tax money. This law targets those migrants. With that they give the money back they took from italian tax payers. Our countries, our laws. They can leave any day and i promise you, nobody will shed a tear.

Migrants live only from welfare and cost tax money. This law targets those migrants. With that they give the money back they took from italian tax payers. Our countries, our laws. They can leave any day and i promise you, nobody will shed a tear.
Migrants are there because you Italians are fat assss lazy cows . Go to some orange plantation or a farm , 90% workers will be migrants not local. So yes many will lose business and shed tear if migrants leave.

@313ghazi you are wrong. Migration already got stopped. This law is for another reason. To get rid of those who made it here. The blood of the people here boils. 600.000 migrants made it here when we had a leftist liberal government. Last week in the campaign Berlusconi said he will deport evry single one of those. Thats why Minitti now brings this law in.

It's a useful step but will only work long term. Short term they have many ways around it, haweli being the most likely.

Migrants are there because you Italians are fat assss lazy cows . Go to some orange plantation or a farm , 90% workers will be migrants not local. So yes many will lose business and shed tear if migrants leave.

Over 79% of Italians want all migrants out according to polls. The largest parts of migrants doesnt work, cant read or write and is not compatible into italian society.

We clearly show them with this laws that we want them away. Next step would be a final solution and i doubt they would like that. So i support those hard meassurements. Its a clean solution for evryone involved.

It's a useful step but will only work long term. Short term they have many ways around it, haweli being the most likely.

You must also see that just weeks ago any welfare for such migrants got cut down to zero and they only get some basic stuff to eat. For Haweli too you need a bank account. We already have laws here that allows banks to stop any payments. Currently such laws are used on people who have debt but could also be pushed further on migrants. Of course some can always try to walk around any meassure but in the end it gets simply to hasrh for the majority.

Over 79% of Italians want all migrants out according to polls. The largest parts of migrants doesnt work, cant read or write and is not compatible into italian society.

We clearly show them with this laws that we want them away. Next step would be a final solution and i doubt they would like that. So i support those hard meassurements. Its a clean solution for evryone involved.

You must also see that just weeks ago any welfare for such migrants got cut down to zero and they only get some basic stuff to eat. For Haweli too you need a bank account. We already have laws here that allows banks to stop any payments. Currently such laws are used on people who have debt but could also be pushed further on migrants. Of course some can always try to walk around any meassure but in the end it gets simply to hasrh for the majority.
Yeah and likewise yours is an export oriented economy which heavily relies on small to medium foreign export markers like our country. We buy your big ticket items , vehicles, machinery ,worth hundreds of millions . You don't buy much from us, so there is a huge gap imbalance of trade. Our millions go your way and some of it is returned in Pakistani immigrant remittances creating some balance in trade. If remittances stop from Italy , we have no reason to continue trading with you as your country will become a blackhole of our money and we will be better off stopping all imports from you and doing trade with some "Remittance friendly" country so that the money we spend I'm imports comes back at least partially in Pakistani immigrants money sent back home.

Yeah and likewise yours is an export oriented economy which heavily relies on small to medium foreign export markers like our country. We buy your big ticket items , vehicles, machinery ,worth hundreds of millions . You don't buy much from us, so there is a huge gap imbalance of trade. Our millions go your way and some of it is returned in Pakistani immigrant remittances creating some balance in trade. If remittances stop from Italy , we have no reason to continue trading with you as your country will become a blackhole of our money and we will be better off stopping all imports from you and doing trade with some "Remittance friendly" country so that the money we spend I'm imports comes back at least partially in Pakistani immigrants money sent back home.

No we dont. Our largest trade partners are other eu countries, usa, china and australia. Trade with pakistan is very small and almost not existing with african countries. Just to give a hint, our trade with switzerland alone is 5 times greater than all blocked countries combined.

We dont want your people here. You can keep the money.

No we dont. Our largest trade partners are other eu countries, usa, china and australia. Trade with pakistan is very small and almost not existing with african countries. Just to give a hint, our trade with switzerland alone is 5 times greater than all blocked countries combined.

We dont want your people here. You can keep the money.
Lol.
It's funny how you are pretending to be the know all despite your obvious ignorance .
Anyway pretty soon the Italian and Europeans will be kicked out of my other home country UK .after brexit.
I will be glad to see the pasta faces go.

Lol.
It's funny how you are pretending to be the know all despite your obvious ignorance .
Anyway pretty soon the Italian and Europeans will be kicked out of my other home country UK .after brexit.
I will be glad to see the pasta faces go.

The UK is european. That said im happy you finally accept that we dont want your people in Italy.

The UK is european. That said im happy you finally accept that we dont want your people in Italy.
UK after Brexit won't be European.
Also Italians here are ghetto. They don't integrate . Go to own pubs eat only Italian food, marry amongst Italians only and speak their language or English in a wonky accent .

Excellent move... This will prevent illegals from coming and using Italy as a cash cow to feed their families back home!

Italy for Italians!
Another retard jumping in.
Illegals send money by illegal means. They won't fall into this tax net.

Back
Top Bottom