What's new

Migration to Italy stopped

@Nilgiri

What a lowlife you are thanking this post when you are a migrant yourself - possibly got asylum in Canada using dubious means.

I'm not a migrant beggar like your community for example:

povuk.jpg

https://www.jrf.org.uk/report/uk-poverty-2017

Bangladesh is now the single biggest country of origin for refugees on boats

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ing-dhaka-dubai-turkey-detained-a7713911.html

So sod off.

@Nilgiri

What a lowlife you are thanking this post when you are a migrant yourself - possibly got asylum in Canada using dubious means.

Your kind has no future in Italy and i promise you, we will not stop with our own country.

Yesterday 125 Africans arrived at Lampedusa and were shipped back Libya at same day. They screamed in panic and cried.

005b60890feb40a5a493

I'm not a migrant beggar like your community for example:

View attachment 490461
https://www.jrf.org.uk/report/uk-poverty-2017

Bangladesh is now the single biggest country of origin for refugees on boats

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ing-dhaka-dubai-turkey-detained-a7713911.html

So sod off.

Hit a raw nerve there butt-hurt.

Have some dignity and refrain from thanking racist posts from racists.
These racists see you as no different.

You truly are an idiot of the highest order.

Your kind has no future in Italy and i promise you, we will not stop with our own country.

Yesterday 125 Africans arrived at Lampedusa and were shipped back Libya at same day. They screamed in panic and cried.

005b60890feb40a5a493

That is what @Nilgiri looks like as he is a Tamil and the idiot is thanking your posts.

:o:

PS - When will a Philipino like you get deported?:rofl:

Hit a raw nerve there butt-hurt.

Have some dignity and refrain from thanking racist posts from racists.
These racists see you as no different.

You truly are an idiot of the highest order.

That is what @Nilgiri looks like as he is a Tamil and the idiot is thanking your posts.

:o:

And what do you look like and act like....as seen by much wider daily audience than this forum thanks to your inherent nature?

And what do you look like and act like....as seen by much wider daily audience than this forum thanks to your inherent nature?

Dude, we know what you look like as you are Tamil - dark as Africans and will be hunted down in Italy.

I on the other hand am a BD'shi and am pretty fair as my mother's side is extremely fair. Dad's side is dark but I did not get my skin colour from that side.

This is my last post to you on this topic as you are being a complete moron on this. You have serious mental issues.

@Nilgiri @UKBengali @waz

Btw we finally have Great Whites back in the Mediterranean. They saw a huge one near Mallorca and several other big ones nea Sicily, Lampedusa and Libyan coast. We saw no Greath Whites since 40 years here.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6662497/great-white-shark-majorca-holiday-mediterranean-sea/

Great to see the ecosystem back in track. They obviously have enough to eat so they accumulate in our parts of the seas. They left the mediterranean sea around 40 years ago because lack of seals to eat. They propably have found another food scoruce which sparked their return.

What majestic guardians our sea has

3e0c1aa0ca0748fde087ca09e197d23e

Where did you visit?

Im happy you liked it. Dont worry about the migrants. As you see we finally do something.

Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Verano, Stresa, and 1 day in Locarno, Switzerland.

It was a fabulous trip. Well worth the money.

Dude, we know what you look like as you are Tamil - dark as Africans and will be hunted down in Italy.

I on the other hand am a BD'shi and am pretty fair as my mother's side is extremely fair. Dad's side is dark but I did not get my skin colour from that side.

This is my last post to you on this topic as you are being a complete moron on this. You have serious mental issues.

More ugly beggar Bangladeshis like yourself (no one cares about what you think of yourself personally).. its so easy to find video on youtube, because you lot cannot help being what you are:

You see the problem @Tiberius?, they are ingrates that say that they were not paid (so they can stick around in a court case)....they have lot of tactics like this to stay put once they have fled their country. You tried to be civil so much already and they abused it, so its time to shove them into the sea. Wish you the best on it.

Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Verano, Stresa, and 1 day in Locarno, Switzerland.

It was a fabulous trip. Well worth the money.

Too bad you did not visit Lucca, my home town. Much better than pisa. Pisa only has that stupid tower :P

I´m happy you liked it.

Too bad you did not visit Lucca, my home town. Much better than pisa. Pisa only has that stupid tower :P

I´m happy you liked it.

I want to say, I am not necessarily against migrants. For example, here in America I work with several immigrants from Africa. They have gone to school, earned their degrees, and are productive citizens.

Its the beggars I have a big problem with.

I´m happy you liked it.

I also visited Capri. What a beautiful island that is!

More ugly beggar Bangladeshis like yourself (no one cares about what you think of yourself personally).. its so easy to find video on youtube, because you lot cannot help being what you are:

You see the problem @Tiberius?, they are ingrates that say that they were not paid (so they can stick around in a court case)....they have lot of tactics like this to stay put once they have fled their country. You tried to be civil so much already and they abused it, so its time to shove them into the sea. Wish you the best on it.

That guy thinks I am a racist. I am not....I just do not like migrant beggars.

That guy thinks I am a racist. I am not....I just do not like migrant beggars.

Exactly! If people perform well economically and/or have integrated with the host country socially, culturally etc etc, they are fine by me....whatever their race or creed. Some groups of people do better than other on it, thats just a fact.

But lot of people just shout racism from get go when you hurt their feelings. It is frankly quite silly....and often exposes who benefits the most in some way by employing such a degree of the "politically correct" shield.

I mean this guy literally starts attacking me on personal level for simply liking your post. Just silly.

005b60890feb40a5a493

They need to ALL be kicked out ASAP. They bring NO benefit WHATSOEVER to Italy or Europe.

Exactly! If people perform well economically and/or have integrated with the host country socially, culturally etc etc, they are fine by me....whatever their race or creed. Some groups of people do better than other on it, thats just a fact.

But lot of people just shout racism from get go when you hurt their feelings. It is frankly quite silly....and often exposes who benefits the most in some way by employing such a degree of the "politically correct" shield.

I mean this guy literally starts attacking me on personal level for simply liking your post. Just silly.

Many Mexicans have immigrated to my city over the years, but they are very hard workers. Many are in landscaping, construction, or roofing. Sure, some might be involved in crime, but I never see Mexicans begging in my city. I have a bigger issue with lazy white trash than I do Mexicans. As long as you contribute positively to our economy and integrate well, I have no problem with you.

Back
Top Bottom