What's new

Migration to Italy stopped

I'm proud not sharing your religion...
Where did you get those numbers? Berlusconi vasectomy surprise box?

But if you want the real UNHCR numbers of every migrants putting a feet in Italy...then here it is...
Since Jan18, Italy got 18 475 Migrants...

Per months:
01/18: 4.2K
02/18: 1.1K
03/18: 1.1K
04/18: 3.1K
05/18: 4K
06/18: 3.1K
07/18: 1.7K

Surprise in August... ;)

Ps: If by any chance, you don't believe in UNHCR numbers... Just know they are the only one accredited to register Migrants at EU entrances...

Ps: Migrants influx "sharply" begun to fall since mid-end of Last Year for Italy... YEs... Before any of your "Messiah" in power...
The trend already begun in 2014...With a 10-15% Drop of arrival yearly... 2014(170+K yearly) - 2017(119K yearly)

Ps: For no further misunderstanding... I'm all for sharing the burden/costs of Migrants arrival. Putting it all on Italy shoulder was also a fault, so if that mean everyone got to take out their hands out of their pockets, then it's a good thing. What I dislike, is the way they are treated, and their unnecessary death...

The UNHCR numbers are fake, since no ship was allowed to dock. What they register where those who arrived before but went under the radar. What we see now, is that the migrants run from Italy. The entire route moves to spain. Our next goal is to take evrything from them, that are here and cut money for them down to zero. They must suffer here. Thats our goal. Evry day in their life must be hell. Evry man, women and also child must live in constant fear and hell in Italy. Thats what our voters expect amd we will not disappoint our voters.

I don’t really care about the thread but it is pleasing to see that The Man, The Legend, The Italian Stalion is back with us!

Viva Duce Markus, primavera liberta! :D

Veni, vidi, vici.

Don't care about thread because anyone that wants to go and settle in bum f uck Italy must be mentally retarded. :lol:

Don't care about thread because anyone that wants to go and settle in bum f uck Italy must be mentally retarded. :lol:
Italy was never a place to settle, only a gate to Europe.
The majority of them, stay in Italy to make some money and then retake the Road to France/UK/GER/Scandinavia.
Same goes for Spain and Greece.

But many of them get stopped at the FR-ITA Border or get involved in Local "Biz", since many Italians saw them as easy target and almost Free workers. Mostly in the South...

The UNHCR numbers are fake, since no ship was allowed to dock. What they register where those who arrived before but went under the radar. What we see now, is that the migrants run from Italy. The entire route moves to spain. Our next goal is to take evrything from them, that are here and cut money for them down to zero. They must suffer here. Thats our goal. Evry day in their life must be hell. Evry man, women and also child must live in constant fear and hell in Italy. Thats what our voters expect amd we will not disappoint our voters.

If you wish to believe so...so be it... Just for your Information... Migrants are not only coming from sea... Just saying... and the Med sea is not the only gateway either... a good part sneak in Ferry boats that cross the Adriatic...
Another Info... UNHCR was appointed by "YOUR GOV"... ;)

Italy was never a place to settle, only a gate to Europe.
The majority of them, stay in Italy to make some money and then retake the Road to France/UK/GER/Scandinavia.
Same goes for Spain and Greece.

But many of them get stopped at the FR-ITA Border or get involved in Local "Biz", since many Italians saw them as easy target and almost Free workers. Mostly in the South...

If you wish to believe so...so be it... Just for your Information... Migrants are not only coming from sea... Just saying... and the Med sea is not the only gateway either... a good part sneak in Ferry boats that cross the Adriatic...
Another Info... UNHCR was appointed by "YOUR GOV"... ;)

I dont need to believe buddy. Im in administration.

The UNHCR was appointed by Renzi, not my government.

But i have news for you.

Stopping them from boats was one thing.

Letting those suffer who made it is other aspect

http://www.france24.com/en/20180801...e-facism-immigration-salvini-far-right-osakue

They suffer Hanni, they suffer horrible.

I dont need to believe buddy. Im in administration.

The UNHCR was appointed by Renzi, not my government.

But i have news for you.

Stopping them from boats was one thing.

Letting those suffer who made it is other aspect

http://www.france24.com/en/20180801...e-facism-immigration-salvini-far-right-osakue

They suffer Hanni, they suffer horrible.

No worry about suffering... They tricked death for 4000-8000Kms that took them Years to walk... They saw the worst than Humanity can offer... The worst Conditions that this world can offer... You guys are just newcomers...
No worry... It's Ibiza compared to what they suffered...

Those wannabe Fascist, can't even handle few Mosquitos in Summer... let alone playing the "King of the place"

Last edited:
No worry about suffering... They tricked death for 4000-8000Kms that took them Years to walk... They saw the worst than Humanity can offer... The worst Conditions that this world can offer... You guys are just newcomers...
No worry... It's Ibiza compared to what they suffered...

Those wannabe Fascist, can't even handle few Mosquitos in Summer... let alone playing the "King of the place"

No my friend. They say Italy is the worst. Mafia exploits them on the fields 24/7. Their children are taken away.

We had 126 migrants in Lucca. Their numbers did fall to 26 within 6 weeks. They were constantly attacked at teh steets. People threw eggs on them, spit on them, attacked their children.

The most ironic thing is that you mentioned mosquitos. You know who erased Malaria from Italy? It was the facist regime in the 30th. They destroyed all swamps near Venice.

Are you aware about newest plans? You know our agriculture depends on them as slaves. Since their numbers dropped dramatical, we have a problem to get the harvest in and the ones in Italy are already weak. There is a proposal from Giulia Bongiorno (lega nord minister) to make an additional deal with our libyan "friends".

"A slave for a slave". Some kind of rotation system. Italy send one field slave to Libya and they deliver a new one. When this one is also run down, he is exchanged against a new one as well.

Its ironic. Hanni you remember this system from history? The Roman Empire did this alot. Your countries in Northern Africa find their old role.

What i personal find interesting though...i always believed that once we go full facist and things changed, that it would calm down. But the oppossite is true. We achieved a drop of new migrants arrivals by over 90%. The oney that made it here run away. Even the long therm gypsies run. But things dont calm down. They go more extreme. If we had elections now, we could gain absolute power.

No my friend. They say Italy is the worst. Mafia exploits them on the fields 24/7. Their children are taken away.

We had 126 migrants in Lucca. Their numbers did fall to 26 within 6 weeks. They were constantly attacked at teh steets. People threw eggs on them, spit on them, attacked their children.

The most ironic thing is that you mentioned mosquitos. You know who erased Malaria from Italy? It was the facist regime in the 30th. They destroyed all swamps near Venice.

Are you aware about newest plans? You know our agriculture depends on them as slaves. Since their numbers dropped dramatical, we have a problem to get the harvest in and the ones in Italy are already weak. There is a proposal from Giulia Bongiorno (lega nord minister) to make an additional deal with our libyan "friends".

"A slave for a slave". Some kind of rotation system. Italy send one field slave to Libya and they deliver a new one. When this one is also run down, he is exchanged against a new one as well.

Its ironic. Hanni you remember this system from history? The Roman Empire did this alot. Your countries in Northern Africa find their old role.

What i personal find interesting though...i always believed that once we go full facist and things changed, that it would calm down. But the oppossite is true. We achieved a drop of new migrants arrivals by over 90%. The oney that made it here run away. Even the long therm gypsies run. But things dont calm down. They go more extreme. If we had elections now, we could gain absolute power.

You just confirmed that they will stay... They may change location after being harassed...but still they are there to stay...
So...I don't know why you are so happy? is the fact you get a boner everytime one is beaten or the Fact, you "think" to be in control? I yet to understand...

And please...Keep the Roman Empire far from this... You guys don't even get to their shoe lvl...

As long as they can cross the MEd... They will try again and again... Death or not...It's the least of their concern... Their main job is to get in EU, get some money, send it back home... and that's it. Everything is better than Zero...

When i said here that our party will win election and then evrything will change..many users did not believe it. They said we could do nothing. Migration is a fact bla bla. International law.

Now we did win the election and since we have a lega nord interior minister we achieved alot. Numbers of migrants reaching Italy did sink down to zero.

Since June Italy accepts no NGo ships anymore. We confiscated ships, arrested crew and now block even national ships.

We send migerants back to Libya.

Each day the libyan war lords we call" libyan coast guard" catch 800 migrants at their coast.

1200 migrants drowned in the mediterranean just in last 4 weeks.

The pressure went so high, that Tunisia was forced the accept a migrant ship yesterday.

But also inside Italy much changed. gypsies camps get erased and the gypsies driven out of Italy. Our interior minister plans the expulsion of 600.000 unwanted persons from Italy.

We break evry human rights and geneva conventions.

Its strange for me, because the politics we now have were what i always dreamed about.

Italy has fallen absolutely to the dark side of the force. So many suffer because of that.

@HannibalBarca once said, that we will learn our lesson, when we win elections but he also said we will not win.

Well... we did win Hanni and it feels great

RaggedZestyCooter-max-1mb.gif

I hope Tunisia will be avle to care for all those poor souls

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/07/31/world/africa/31reuters-europe-migrants-tunisia.html

"
TUNIS — Tunisia has agreed to accept a boat carrying around 40 African migrants stranded for two weeks off the country's coast after first allowing it to dock, the Red Crescent said on Tuesday.

Monji Slim, an official of the Tunisian Red Crescent, said the boat will arrive on Wednesday morning in the southern port of Zarzis.

Among the migrants are two pregnant women, he said, adding that aid and food had been already delivered to the vessel.

The North African country had first argued Malta or Italy should accept the migrants, according to the Red Crescent.

Subscribe to The Times

Rome called last month for migrant centers to be set up in Africa to stop a tide of asylum-seekers fleeing toward western Europe. Tunisia has rejected this proposal.

At least 80 migrants died when their boat sank off the Tunisian coast in June, one of the worst migrant boat accidents in the North African country of recent years.

Human traffickers are increasingly using Tunisia as a launch pad for migrants heading to Europe as the Libyan coast guard, aided by armed groups, has tightened controls.

(Reporting by Mohamed Argoubi; Writing by Ulf Laessing; Editing by Matthew Mpoke Bigg)
"

It was also stopped 6 months ago, and again a year ago
this would be the third time

You just confirmed that they will stay... They may change location after being harassed...but still they are there to stay...
So...I don't know why you are so happy? is the fact you get a boner everytime one is beaten or the Fact, you "think" to be in control? I yet to understand...

And please...Keep the Roman Empire far from this... You guys don't even get to their shoe lvl...

As long as they can cross the MEd... They will try again and again... Death or not...It's the least of their concern... Their main job is to get in EU, get some money, send it back home... and that's it. Everything is better than Zero...

They stay in Germany, France but not in Italy. we have a mass exodus northwards

They cant cross the med towards Italy anymore. The route changed to spain. In Italy its game over for them.

But you know our ultimate goal. lethal automated border control

I think its possible. We dropped public opinion enough that the majority of people cheer evrything we do, no matter how extreme. We can use drones to find, seek and destroy boats.

Would be the cheapest solution.

They stay in Germany, France but not in Italy. we have a mass exodus northwards

They cant cross the med towards Italy anymore. The route changed to spain. In Italy its game over for them.

But you know our ultimate goal. lethal automated border control

I think its possible. We dropped public opinion enough that the majority of people cheer evrything we do, no matter how extreme. We can use drones to find, seek and destroy boats.

Would be the cheapest solution.

Even the Nazis or Soviet Border guards couldn't do that much... But Hey... Dream is free so why not...

Ps: Most are blocked at the FR border...

Even the Nazis or Soviet Border guards couldn't do that much... But Hey... Dream is free so why not...

Ps: Most are blocked at the FR border...

Most are led through the mountains. Where do you think come all those that flood into Germany? Switzerland.

And as for border protection. 1200 drowned in last few weeks and nobody in Italy gives a shit. Its a fact that without NGO help they cant reach Italy. Since NGo are blocked our country is blocked for them.

That said, we plan far more. Why you think we now want that all minorities get counted and registered?

We prepare something big buddy. They will walk into the dark night. And its ot just non italians. We also prepare registration of italians. Certain political views for example.

Most are led through the mountains. Where do you think come all those that flood into Germany? Switzerland.

And as for border protection. 1200 drowned in last few weeks and nobody in Italy gives a shit. Its a fact that without NGO help they cant reach Italy. Since NGo are blocked our country is blocked for them.

That said, we plan far more. Why you think we now want that all minorities get counted and registered?

We prepare something big buddy. They will walk into the dark night. And its ot just non italians. We also prepare registration of italians. Certain political views for example.

Yeah... Get your DNA tested now...before they found out you have some African/Roms or Jewish blood in you...
At least, you'll get time to run...

Yeah... Get your DNA tested now...before they found out you have some African/Roms or Jewish blood in you...
At least, you'll get time to run...

I´m a Tuscan. We dont have stuff like this here.

I still miss your congratulation because our great sucess. Numbers collapsed way over 90% within a few weeks. And at same amount of time our numbers doubeled in polls.

I´m a Tuscan. We dont have stuff like this here.

I still miss your congratulation because our great sucess. Numbers collapsed way over 90% within a few weeks. And at same amount of time our numbers doubeled in polls.

You hope to be Tuscan... Go Ahead it's fairly inexpensive, you may be surprised... you could also share with us...

As for Congratulation... No need to hurry... I prefer selling the Bear skin AFTER killing it...

You hope to be Tuscan... Go Ahead it's fairly inexpensive, you may be surprised... you could also share with us...

As for Congratulation... No need to hurry... I prefer selling the Bear skin AFTER killing it...

Ahhhh....you said...killing....

There is so much poetry in it.

As for the DNA test. I did one in 2013. I applied for a test study here. Roughly 70% of my DNA are typical tuscan. The 30% rest are Basque and propably from the region called Navarra in Northern Spain.

My ancestors smile on me. Can you say the same?

Back
Top Bottom