What's new

‘It’s Revenge time against Bangladesh’

We should never take ANY opponents lightly.

But I still think bd can't beat us this time. Last time we had a lot going on, ganguly-chapell controversy, groupism in the team, so much negativity, team's moral was all time low.
This time round we've got the best team ever since I've started watching cricket [11-12] years. I would EAT MY HAT if bangladesh beat us this time, I'll stop coming on defence.pk
lol r u serious?

Everyone talking about India taking Bangladesh lightly, did you guys even read the article :lol:

Bangladeshi people would be expecting their side to beat us again like in 2007 World Cup. But this time we are prepared well and confident of beating them in Bangladesh. It’s a revenge game for us. We will not take it lightly.

Goodluck to both Bangladesh and India :cheers:

But I still think bd can't beat us this time. Last time we had a lot going on, ganguly-chapell controversy, groupism in the team, so much negativity, team's moral was all time low.
This time round we've got the best team ever since I've started watching cricket [11-12] years. I would EAT MY HAT if bangladesh beat us this time, I'll stop coming on defence.pk

You promise, please put the video of the hat eat on this site before you leave.:)

lets wish all countries a very best of luck for world cup. i want india too win but will also be happpy if any country other then overconfident sledging aussies wins the cup.

Bangladesh team should beat Bharat in 1st match and loose the rest. It will do for us..............:cheers:

Bangladesh team has mature and it is becoming team of man for boys. I am expecting a competitive match against Bharat.:tup:

Why we are taking it serious its just a psychological war started by Indian captain to increase the moral of his team mate and make the bangladeshi tiger nervous

Why we are taking it serious its just a psychological war started by Indian captain to increase the moral of his team mate and make the bangladeshi tiger nervous

I think team Bharat is nervous. Ghost of the past still haunting them......:lol:

When did Dhoni comment on the capabilities of the Bangladeshi team???!!!!It was Sehwag so,it is clear that he has not yet recovered from his injury!!!!!!LMAO

Bangladesh team should beat Bharat in 1st match and loose the rest. It will do for us..............:cheers:

Bangladesh team has mature and it is becoming team of man for boys. I am expecting a competitive match against Bharat.:tup:

If Bangladeshi batsman can make a good score and the bowler bowl well then in home ground there are a huge possibility that we repeat the history . But Bangladeshi players need to learn take pressure in this kind of match. .:yahoo:

When did Dhoni comment on the capabilities of the Bangladeshi team???!!!!It was Sehwag so,it is clear that he has not yet recovered from his injury!!!!!!LMAO

Bangladesh has the capability to beat any country in their day thats why he comments to give a jolt in bangladeshi moral .:dance3:

Not a very smart comment from a senior member Zakir bhai...!!

We all expect BD to play a good game and take the win...It also could be that we loose to India but still win the rest to advance to the next round...hence getting beaten on 19th feb is not the end of the world...

Lets see whats up ahead...!!

Cheers!!!

Shakib has learnt a lot after his county experience. He rushed back to Worcestershire few days back as well, to get himself going in all the aspects of the game and that is a smart move...!

All i need to see is Mashrafe getting back in the squad...he will be playing for Abhani today, if he is fit...probably we will see him in the team as Siddons promised...

BTW, there is a India-BD comment war going on in cricinfo...can check it out...:D

Cheers!!!

BD team does not have to beat India again. We have begun to receive our trophy, we are receiving attention from the Indian team and Indians themsselves before the games have already started.

Back
Top Bottom