What's new

It’s destination India for Bangla army recruits

Looks like for Bangladeshis ... having nukes is like cracking nuts. Ever heard of North Korea and Iran. Even they are TRYING to have nukes. BD is a kid. Not every country has guts like India to face the global wrath and economic sanctions and still get away with it. Pakistan tried to follow us and even succeeded to an extent but is facing a huge price for it. And for a country like BD ... all we need is to drain the waters of our rivers away and you will fall in line !!! Gotchha ???
What to some extent !! they've done better than India.What i know is Pakistan has more blowable warheads than India and the gap is still widening.
And what is new there,you are always doing the same watery thing and yet we are way out of the line...

Actually pakistan should thank us for amputating a dysfunctional and diseased limb from their body.

Actually pakistan should thank us for amputating a dysfunctional and diseased limb from their body.

go take it to the pakistani section and ask for their thankness.

And you have the nukes facing every side. Beware !!!

your point being?

Looks like for Bangladeshis ... having nukes is like cracking nuts. Ever heard of North Korea and Iran. Even they are TRYING to have nukes. BD is a kid. Not every country has guts like India to face the global wrath and economic sanctions and still get away with it. Pakistan tried to follow us and even succeeded to an extent but is facing a huge price for it. And for a country like BD ... all we need is to drain the waters of our rivers away and you will fall in line !!! Gotchha ???

you don't make sense

Mujib gave you a big thank with farakka dam. When you promosed the dam pre 1971, Ayub khan gave you a big middle finger and told India that Pak would bomb you if went for the dam, you still went ahead. We have thanked you a lot. Besides you gained a lot from seperating pakistan. You'd have nukes facing from 2 sides. You folks should thank us. Thankless Indians.

Well they did bomb us in 1971 and the rest is ... errr... history :coffee:

why does Bangladesh need an army in the first place. who is going to attack Bangladesh?

What to some extent !! they've done better than India.What i know is Pakistan has more blowable warheads than India and the gap is still widening.
And what is new there,you are always doing the same watery thing and yet we are way out of the line...

Why many people believe nukes are like toys are beyond me :hitwall:
How does it matter whether A has 500 nukes or 400 as compared to B's 700.
Just search youtube for Hiroshima and Nagasaki and then you will know what they are.

why does Bangladesh need an army in the first place. who is going to attack Bangladesh?

As you are new here, let me brief you in short.
Our fellow BD members here have uncovered the truth and have revealed India's secret to attack BD in whatsover means, subdue there people, kill their border villagers, and yeah, to cut water flow and make BD a desert.

Hope I have covered all the secrets. :smitten:

Have some shame man ... India gave shelter to 10 million BD refugees who fled their country and took shelter in out country. No we don't buy even if you are ready to sell. We already have enough burden of illegal BD pole vaulters. All i am telling you that you all are bunch of Thankless people.

Almost 95 percents were Hindus and others are Awami league. So we are not obligated to thank you rather hate you for intervening with our internal matter. Most of us consider you as the enemy of Bangladesh and Islam. So release your frustration some place else because Bangladeshi nationalists doesn't comply with Indian terrorists.

Pakistani Army killed around 200000-300000 bangladeshis before India intervened.

Pure bull **** and raw propaganda by Bharti and Awami Bharti chamcha. No connection with ground reality.

Almost 95 percents were Hindus and others are Awami league. So we are not obligated to thank you rather hate you for intervening with our internal matter. Most of us consider you as the enemy of Bangladesh and Islam. So release your frustration some place else because Bangladeshi nationalists doesn't comply with Indian terrorists.

Ok frustrated loser

Pure bull **** and raw propaganda by Bharti and Awami Bharti chamcha. No connection with ground reality.

Ya we can understand you have no problem with how many they kill ....

if bangla army wants to train in india then what is the problem of internet warriors here. indian army is one of the well trained & professional army in this world. some fools were saying that training in india can make them pro-india. yeah right, we can expect such things only here on PDF. bunch of fools are all over here.

As we believe that india will attack us than why not know their ground reality. We should more often visit them & know their lakings & secret.

As we believe that india will attack us than why not know their ground reality. We should more often visit them & know their lakings & secret.

i don't know abt internet warriors but sane persons don't see any war b/w india & B.D in near future. as far as getting secrets of indian army is concerned then B.D can try as much as they can but at the time of "so called war" everything will be useless coz I.A is too strong for B.D to handle even with all the secrets.

there is one phrase in Mumbai......aaye to welcome nahi to bhid kum

We should more often visit them & know their lakings & secret.

I thought BD had enough lakes, so why come all the way to India for laking? Plus,we make no secret of our lakes. Hell, you can view them from the comfort of your home on google maps :P

Unless, you meant leggings, for which you again don't need to come. Your country just may be the largest producer of them. Dunno whats secretive about it though :)

I think Indian and BD forces should start doing joint military exercise too like the one we are doing with US ...

Last edited by a moderator:
if bangla army wants to train in india then what is the problem of internet warriors here. indian army is one of the well trained & professional army in this world. some fools were saying that training in india can make them pro-india. yeah right, we can expect such things only here on PDF. bunch of fools are all over here.
The thing is this article is full of lies or you can say propaganda article and in small scale this training is possible from both sides but on a general view Bangladesh army is more well trained and more professional than Indian army,so how the learning thing comes at the first place.

Back
Top Bottom