What's new

It’s destination India for Bangla army recruits

^^^^^@aazidane,yasinbin so why don't you report fateh71 for calling him a turd. Off course you won't since you guys are
blinded by hatred. Hypocrisy is an integral part of secularism and you guys very admirably follow that ideology.

Did already mate. The post is also deleted.We are not blinded by hatred, I like keep an open view about the ideology itself that I follow.

First of all this is a "not so mainstream indian news paper" and second, we had sent our new recruits to India before, we have
such agreements with lots of countries. Now its definitely true Awami Retards want to get rid the army of pro-bangladeshi/ pro-islamic minded officers, but to do that it will take them to stay in power for another 10 years at least, and I don't see that
happening normally. BD will lose her existence under another 10 years of Awami rule.:fie: We still
have lots of pro-bangladeshi officers in army even after the highly sophisticated pilkhana massacre and
they would retire at least after 10-15 years of service. SO I am optimistic that we muslim bangladeshis won't lose our existence under Akhand Bharat.:)

I think he didn't meant that towards Avisheik, but called Awamileague malauns. Well every body calls awamileague malauns in BD. AL is under malaunic RAW payroll since its existence.:)

Now its definitely true Awami Retards want to get rid the army of pro-bangladeshi/ pro-islamic minded officers, but to do that it will take them to stay in power for another 10 years at least, and I don't see that
happening normally. BD will lose her existence under another 10 years of Awami rule.:fie: We still
have lots of pro-bangladeshi officers in army even after the highly sophisticated pilkhana massacre and
they would retire at least after 10-15 years of service. SO I am optimistic that we muslim bangladeshis won't lose our existence under Akhand Bharat.:)

BRO, how can you be so sure that RAWAMYS aren't coming back to power again? My observation, calculation and empirical study/research indicate that powerful/organized minorities can come back to power even by electoral practice. And what has RAWAMYS been lacking toward achieving such? Few hints/food for thoughts for you in that regard...

1. In 1975, the world was bi-polar and U.S was anti-Indian. It wasn't the case anymore and IND was taking a free ride for a decade on UNKIL's neck, for which BD came as a prize/booty among many others.

2. Emerging Supah Powah, SINO'S cowardice was the most disheartening factor for last 12 yrs. as Muslims looked for help from them but that did did not arrive, nor they said 'no'. IMHO, SINO'S drive to create economic empire without confronting militarily was not only impractical but also the most dangerous misconception.

3. RAW deliberately didn't save SK. Mujib in 75 as his utility expired (Read 'COWBOY'S OF RAW') and IND'S ambition of becoming Super Powah wasn't in 'Full motion' at that time either. But it changed as INDIA started to flex its political/military/economic muscles and scored one after another victory over its rival for the last 12yrs that made it from bold to bolder. So, it would do everything to keep RAWAMYS in power and mark my word, it wouldn't be that complex for IND anymore as the Human Resource/System was already in placed. Another reason is that IND would do everything possible because it knows its fault lines and doesn't want to be embarrassed publicly.

4. Finally, pessimism isn't my motto but realism is. The above gloomy picture is to understand reality but not to give up as we are in eternal war against Batil Bharatis. We have to brain storm like Kalu Bhai to come out BD's joining in ASEAN to get out of Bharati's slavery. Bharatis are promoting war through RAWAMYS (Daily Amardesh -????, ?????? ?? ????? ????, ?? ????? ????, ? ??????? ????? ???? ?????) that means they are ready, so we have to avoid it even by taking some beatings. I think Bharat has a plan to curve out 2 more countries out of BD and RAWAMYS aren't realizing that end game. As BD was given birth out of creative chaos and people weren't aware of what was coming (Please read 'Polashi Theke Ekattar' to find the details), Bharatis were trying to export another war just to fish on trouble water. So, beware of their game to play your cards intelligently, thanks.

Majority of Bangladeshis supposedly Muslims. So it's should be normal for Army to follow Islamic ideology instead of Bengali secular garbage. Let's face it. With out Islam, Bangladesh goes to gutter.

Umm where did Islamification of Pakistan army take Pakistan? I have never understood, what does something as personal as religion has to do with the overall construct of a nation

Umm where did Islamification of Pakistan army take Pakistan? I have never understood, what does something as personal as religion has to do with the overall construct of a nation

Where Pakistan go? It's still there.

Islam is everything because Islam is not personal. It's a way of life. Islam is every where unlike Hinduism. Don't make comments on thing that you have no brain to comprehend. ;)

Religion is your personal freedom. BA has soldiers from all religion and places in Bangladesh. BA is the proud of Bangladesh and will remain so. Stop saying about matters you hardly understand.

I understand and it's very clear to us. There are Muslims(mumin) and there are Awami type Muslims(munafiq). No confusion. ;)

Did already mate. The post is also deleted.We are not blinded by hatred, I like keep an open view about the ideology itself that I follow.

It must have hard your feeling because you had to report on your blood brother. :azn:

Look at the nature of the question of stupid Hindutavya wala that directs to hide my post by a 2 liner, so members can't see it by first click. Here we go again members,

Original Post By Luffy 500

Now its definitely true Awami Retards want to get rid the army of pro-bangladeshi/ pro-islamic minded officers, but to do that it will take them to stay in power for another 10 years at least, and I don't see that
happening normally. BD will lose her existence under another 10 years of Awami rule. We still
they would retire at least after 10-15 years of service. SO I am optimistic that we muslim bangladeshis won't lose our existence under Akhand Bharat
Original Post By Luffy 500

BRO, how can you be so sure that RAWAMYS aren't coming back to power again? My observation, calculation and empirical study/research indicate that powerful/organized minorities can come back to power even by electoral practice. And what has RAWAMYS been lacking toward achieving such? Few hints/food for thoughts for you in that regard...

1. In 1975, the world was bi-polar and U.S was anti-Indian. It wasn't the case anymore and IND was taking a free ride for a decade on UNKIL's neck, for which BD came as a prize/booty among many others.

2. Emerging Supah Powah, SINO'S cowardice was the most disheartening factor for last 12 yrs. as Muslims looked for help from them but that did did not arrive, nor they said 'no'. IMHO, SINO'S drive to create economic empire without confronting militarily was not only impractical but also the most dangerous misconception.

3. RAW deliberately didn't save SK. Mujib in 75 as his utility expired (Read 'COWBOY'S OF RAW') and IND'S ambition of becoming Super Powah wasn't in 'Full motion' at that time either. But it changed as INDIA started to flex its political/military/economic muscles and scored one after another victory over its rival for the last 12yrs that made it from bold to bolder. So, it would do everything to keep RAWAMYS in power and mark my word, it wouldn't be that complex for IND anymore as the Human Resource/System was already in placed. Another reason is that IND would do everything possible because it knows its fault lines and doesn't want to be embarrassed publicly.

4. Finally, pessimism isn't my motto but realism is. The above gloomy picture is to understand reality but not to give up as we are in eternal war against Batil Bharatis. We have to brain storm like Kalu Bhai to come out BD's joining in ASEAN to get out of Bharati's slavery. Bharatis are promoting war through RAWAMYS (Daily Amardesh -????, ?????? ?? ????? ????, ?? ????? ????, ? ??????? ????? ???? ?????) that means they are ready, so we have to avoid it even by taking some beatings. I think Bharat has a plan to curve out 2 more countries out of BD and RAWAMYS aren't realizing that end game. As BD was given birth out of creative chaos and people weren't aware of what was coming (Please read 'Polashi Theke Ekattar' to find the details), Bharatis were trying to export another war just to fish on trouble water. So, beware of their game to play your cards intelligently, thanks.

Majority of Bangladeshis supposedly Muslims. So it's should be normal for Army to follow Islamic ideology instead of Bengali secular garbage. Let's face it. With out Islam, Bangladesh goes to gutter.

relegion hasn't done any good for any country throughout the history... all it has caused is conflict...let the army do its job instead of jihadddddd

I understand and it's very clear to us. There are Muslims(mumin) and there are Awami type Muslims(munafiq). No confusion. ;)

It must have hard your feeling because you had to report on your blood brother. :azn:

and you will decide who is momin and munafiq... these AL that you complain about, you still would be serving east pakistani generals under martial law, if it wasn't for their efforts....

Let's work together, good to see BD Army personnels coming over to India and learn something which is going to help them.We are the one who contributed towards the liberation of Bangladesh.Hope Bangladeshi's never forget what we have done for them.

Let's work together, good to see BD Army personnels coming over to India and learn something which is going to help them.We are the one who contributed towards the liberation of Bangladesh.Hope Bangladeshi's never forget what we have done for them.

You never did anything, you looked out for your own personal interest otherwise you'd have nukes facing you from 2 sides, we have thanked you enough. Bangladeshi army should not have any cooperation with the Indians.

Very Good MOVE. Bangladesh officers will get opportunity to understand personally about indian delusion of super power syndrome and dream of controlling south Asia...

Unless they received Mogoj Dulaai by Indian and Awamis to bow down to Indian supremacy. It's can go both ways. I think this a small step to Indianized our military.

Shivani ... Appreciate your views. But don't expect the same from these thankless bangladeshis.

dont mind,but Bangladesh and Bhutan dont share any boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom