What's new

It’s destination India for Bangla army recruits

I think Indian and BD forces should start doing joint military exercise too like the one we are doing with US ...

Why not or these kinds of exercises are already going on.BD army,navy,air force are also doing exercises with US forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is this article is full of lies or you can say propaganda article and in small scale this training is possible from both sides but on a general view Bangladesh army is more well trained and more professional than Indian army,so how the learning thing comes at the first place.

ya,we know that.thats why we invited them in India to train us.happy????

The thing is this article is full of lies or you can say propaganda article and in small scale this training is possible from both sides but on a general view Bangladesh army is more well trained and more professional than Indian army,so how the learning thing comes at the first place.

yeah yeah B.D army is much better than I.A :lol: what has B.D army got to show its superiority over I.A?? nothing or yes i remember a filed coup attempt.

Boltu ... your name is BOL-TU ... it doesn't mean that u say any crap thing that comes to your mind. :rofl:

Anyways a nice vidieo for you. Hope this opens ur eyes of exactly what i want to say ...

yeah yeah B.D army is much better than I.A :lol: what has B.D army got to show its superiority over I.A?? nothing or yes i remember a filed coup attempt.
I am talking about training and professionalism not hardwares and it wasn't any where near a coup attempt,it was all made up by the ruling party.
Btw we don't see news of raping,robbing etc. of Bangladesh army but you'll find plenty of them about Indian army.

Ankurpandey, they way you speak i don't think you have any friends in real life. You are kind of annoying, not because you are an indian and i am a bangladeshi and we are debating, but the way you speak is cringeworthy, you remind me of a kid that used to get beat up everyday. I have no problem with indians on this forum, i like most of them, but your logics and debates just don't add up.

Boltu ... your name is BOL-TU ... it doesn't mean that u say any crap thing that comes to your mind. :rofl:

Anyways a nice vidieo for you. Hope this opens ur eyes of exactly what i want to say ...

Everyone doesn't put on real name as user name like you do....your ear and head is full of craps thats why everything sounds like craps to you....go take a chill pill Pandey ji

Ankurpandey, they way you speak i don't think you have any friends in real life. You are kind of annoying, not because you are an indian and i am a bangladeshi and we are debating, but the way you speak is cringeworthy, you remind me of a kid that used to get beat up everyday. I have no problem with indians on this forum, i like most of them, but your logics and debates just don't add up.

Ha Ha Ha. Chill mate. Life is too short. Don't take things by heart. If you say my comments and way of debating is too harsh ... then you should read the comments from your BD members. Anyways I too have nothing bad about BD really ... only comments made by few members piss me off.

Ha Ha Ha. Chill mate. Life is too short. Don't take things by heart. If you say my comments and way of debating is too harsh ... then you should read the comments from your BD members. Anyways I too have nothing bad about BD really ... only comments made by few members piss me off.

i don't think your debating is too harsh but i think your debating lacks full knowledge and goes borderline trolling. i can reply to your words by trolling but i'd get infractions....you are a newbie you'll learn the hard way:lol:

i don't think your debating is too harsh but i think your debating lacks full knowledge and goes borderline trolling. i can reply to your words by trolling but i'd get infractions....you are a newbie you'll learn the hard way:lol:

Thats the problem dude ... you guys live in some kind of DE-JA-VU and in a world far from realities. You think all the knowledge is confined to your mighty BD race. Thats why i was forced to join PDF to enlighten you. I still have hope.

Thats the problem dude ... you guys live in some kind of DE-JA-VU and in a world far from realities. You think all the knowledge is confined to your mighty BD race. Thats why i was forced to join PDF to enlighten you. I still have hope.

you again don't make sense:lol:

Back
Top Bottom